Jump to content


The forum Avatar challenge

Avatar Challenge Forum

  • Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

Si1verBlood #1 Posted 20 June 2019 - 08:37 PM

    The Armored Garbage Truck

  • Players
  • 15508 battles
  • 839
  • [SR-71]
  • Member since:
    09-27-2015

So as you all know we now have Progression Avatars one of which is  The Victorious series..

Since I doubt WG will ever implement an avatar for those who sign in the forums, I propose we claim one of the avatars as our own and use it to recognise ourselves in battle. An avatar that would only have meaning for us and be completely irelevent for those who dont even know we exist... which one do you ask?

        The First Victorious Avatar

Pretty much everyone has gone beyond it here, but you can still equip it by clicking on the victorious avatar and switching to the first one in the series....

Just a way to recognise people from this community.



Icefang50 #2 Posted 20 June 2019 - 08:43 PM

    Endeavor to Persevere

  • Players
  • 34636 battles
  • 1,468
  • [-MAX-]
  • Member since:
    12-26-2014
o7 works since 2014...no need to change

cheesehead247365 #3 Posted 20 June 2019 - 08:47 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 11968 battles
  • 1,004
  • [-EZ-]
  • Member since:
    02-12-2015
Miss tooning with you buddy

Ookla_the_Mok #4 Posted 20 June 2019 - 08:56 PM

    Team Brisket

  • Players
  • 28238 battles
  • 5,505
  • [BRSKT]
  • Member since:
    07-03-2014

View PostSi1verBlood, on 20 June 2019 - 02:37 PM, said:

So as you all know we now have Progression Avatars one of which is  The Victorious series..

Since I doubt WG will ever implement an avatar for those who sign in the forums, I propose we claim one of the avatars as our own and use it to recognise ourselves in battle. An avatar that would only have meaning for us and be completely irelevent for those who dont even know we exist... which one do you ask?

        The First Victorious Avatar

Pretty much everyone has gone beyond it here, but you can still equip it by clicking on the victorious avatar and switching to the first one in the series....

Just a way to recognise people from this community.

 

No.


[BRSKT] may or may not be recruiting you. 

Our Discord is now 72% Gritty content.

 


_Cletus #5 Posted 20 June 2019 - 09:33 PM

    Voodoo Wizard

  • Players
  • 23893 battles
  • 3,682
  • [HAHA]
  • Member since:
    04-03-2016
I know this is just dreaming but....imagine if WG was promoting the forums and wanted them to be successful.  It would be cool if they made a forumer only avatar, you'd get it after you got to 100 posts or something.  I bet Boris55555 would use it.

https://www.blitzstars.com/api/sigs/com/1019725659.png   Avatar and sig by crpl_hicks

 

sFkBFSc.jpg

 

Si1verBlood #6 Posted 20 June 2019 - 09:35 PM

    The Armored Garbage Truck

  • Players
  • 15508 battles
  • 839
  • [SR-71]
  • Member since:
    09-27-2015
Would be too much spam

boris55555 #7 Posted 20 June 2019 - 09:39 PM

    Honary Doctor of Meh

  • Players
  • 23657 battles
  • 2,271
  • [MINC]
  • Member since:
    11-30-2016

View PostIcefang50, on 20 June 2019 - 03:43 PM, said:

o7 works since 2014...no need to change

O7

View PostOokla_the_Mok, on 20 June 2019 - 03:56 PM, said:

 

No.

Agreed

View Post_Cletus, on 20 June 2019 - 04:33 PM, said:

I know this is just dreaming but....imagine if WG was promoting the forums and wanted them to be successful.  It would be cool if they made a forumer only avatar, you'd get it after you got to 100 posts or something.  I bet Boris55555 would use it.

Hmmmmmmm...most tempting yet. I may do it out of respect for yous. However, the game is still f’ed up...hard to get on board until resources are allocated towards qc and technical improvement. Do whatever you want to the game but make it functional 1st. I’ll spend money based on an algorithm of performance and enjoyment and desirability of what’s on hock.


Positive Vibes: The only way I got to keep them Tigers busy is to LET THEM SHOOT HOLES IN ME!  To a New Yorker like (me), a hero is some type of weird sandwich, not some nut who takes on three Tigers.

j0nn0 #8 Posted 20 June 2019 - 09:40 PM

    F2P Skrub

  • Players
  • 19151 battles
  • 3,052
  • [XREGS]
  • Member since:
    06-27-2014

View PostSi1verBlood, on 20 June 2019 - 12:37 PM, said:

So as you all know we now have Progression Avatars one of which is  The Victorious series..

Since I doubt WG will ever implement an avatar for those who sign in the forums, I propose we claim one of the avatars as our own and use it to recognise ourselves in battle. An avatar that would only have meaning for us and be completely irelevent for those who dont even know we exist... which one do you ask?

        The First Victorious Avatar

Pretty much everyone has gone beyond it here, but you can still equip it by clicking on the victorious avatar and switching to the first one in the series....

Just a way to recognise people from this community.

Heh. Way ahead of you. I slapped that one on the moment I updated. I'll be an eternal F2P skrub. 


I may have a few too many tanks. I think I was over 150 in garage by last count.


boris55555 #9 Posted 20 June 2019 - 10:04 PM

    Honary Doctor of Meh

  • Players
  • 23657 battles
  • 2,271
  • [MINC]
  • Member since:
    11-30-2016

View Postj0nn0, on 20 June 2019 - 04:40 PM, said:

Heh. Way ahead of you. I slapped that one on the moment I updated. I'll be an eternal F2P skrub. 


in fairness. I was forced to pick a hypothetical avatar and that was my choice if I had to. Screams noooooob...so an honest self reflection.


Positive Vibes: The only way I got to keep them Tigers busy is to LET THEM SHOOT HOLES IN ME!  To a New Yorker like (me), a hero is some type of weird sandwich, not some nut who takes on three Tigers.

boris55555 #10 Posted 20 June 2019 - 10:05 PM

    Honary Doctor of Meh

  • Players
  • 23657 battles
  • 2,271
  • [MINC]
  • Member since:
    11-30-2016

View Post_Cletus, on 20 June 2019 - 04:33 PM, said:

I know this is just dreaming but....imagine if WG was promoting the forums and wanted them to be successful.  It would be cool if they made a forumer only avatar, you'd get it after you got to 100 posts or something.  I bet Boris55555 would use it.


wow, first time on here someone actually counted all the 5’s. Usually it’s just other Boris or Boris with the 5’s. Not bad hillbilly.


Positive Vibes: The only way I got to keep them Tigers busy is to LET THEM SHOOT HOLES IN ME!  To a New Yorker like (me), a hero is some type of weird sandwich, not some nut who takes on three Tigers.

nukiwaza #11 Posted 21 June 2019 - 01:44 AM

    Junior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 25938 battles
  • 175
  • [XWING]
  • Member since:
    07-24-2014

I would like to see an avatar indicating I have played this game for 5 years, awarded on the fifth anniversary. 

 

I think we all could get behind that right?



_Cletus #12 Posted 21 June 2019 - 01:47 AM

    Voodoo Wizard

  • Players
  • 23893 battles
  • 3,682
  • [HAHA]
  • Member since:
    04-03-2016

View Postboris55555, on 20 June 2019 - 04:05 PM, said:


wow, first time on here someone actually counted all the 5’s. Usually it’s just other Boris or Boris with the 5’s. Not bad hillbilly.

 

I wish I could take credit but you told me 5 five times one day.


https://www.blitzstars.com/api/sigs/com/1019725659.png   Avatar and sig by crpl_hicks

 

sFkBFSc.jpg

 

boris55555 #13 Posted 21 June 2019 - 03:00 AM

    Honary Doctor of Meh

  • Players
  • 23657 battles
  • 2,271
  • [MINC]
  • Member since:
    11-30-2016

View Post_Cletus, on 20 June 2019 - 08:47 PM, said:

 

I wish I could take credit but you told me 5 five times one day.


meh, you remembered; count it


Edited by boris55555, 21 June 2019 - 03:00 AM.

Positive Vibes: The only way I got to keep them Tigers busy is to LET THEM SHOOT HOLES IN ME!  To a New Yorker like (me), a hero is some type of weird sandwich, not some nut who takes on three Tigers.





Also tagged with Avatar, Challenge, Forum

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users