• 22386 battles
  • [SDWA]

Heavy Is The Cat That's Carried!

minitel_NA #22 Posted 26 June 2019 - 01:33 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 454 battles
  • [EUREF]

As with previous DMG lists, they are great, but they are personal, I guess.

When we say stinker or stronk tenks just start thinking tier7 or tier 8 and there u have so many names coming at u...

then the tier9 list gives a false impression, because  tier9 is quite balanced, and well, even the worst tanks in that tier9 list can hold their ground and give serious trouble to any red team.

i have a similar experience as blartch with the vkB. I’m just standing somewhere and for some reason tons of people immediately wanna beat me and fail. It is a bounce machine with a hard punch. I like it. Easy and reliable. I fear no one.

VkB was last year’s grind and, for the rest i haven’t played heavies in forever but there are no real stinker in that tier.

Minitelrose visiting from EU, occasional player/forumer in the NA

Posit1ve_ #23 Posted 26 June 2019 - 10:45 AM

Credits Master

• Players
  • 52266 battles
  • [_V_]

View Postminitel_NA, on 25 June 2019 - 08:33 PM, said:

As with previous DMG lists, they are great, but they are personal, I guess.

When we say stinker or stronk tenks just start thinking tier7 or tier 8 and there u have so many names coming at u...

then the tier9 list gives a false impression, because  tier9 is quite balanced, and well, even the worst tanks in that tier9 list can hold their ground and give serious trouble to any red team.

i have a similar experience as blartch with the vkB. I’m just standing somewhere and for some reason tons of people immediately wanna beat me and fail. It is a bounce machine with a hard punch. I like it. Easy and reliable. I fear no one.

VkB was last year’s grind and, for the rest i haven’t played heavies in forever but there are no real stinker in that tier.

Conq begs to differ. Slow, with absolutely no armor, and even though the gun is accurate and has decent DPM, with mediocre alpha, and not *that* much DPM, it's like playing a tank with a 6/10 gun on a 2/10 chassis. Sure the gun's not bad, but without alpha, or an autoloader, it's not nearly competitive enough to compensate for the rest of the tanks massive flaws

311 tanks in the garage!

Your local friendly credits guru: http://forum.wotblit...__fromsearch__1  (Most upvoted post on the forums!!!!)

Certified Batignolles Chatillon 25t addict

Destroy0 #24 Posted 26 June 2019 - 11:04 PM

Currently Unavailable

• Players
  • 20534 battles
  • [FRS17]
I originally won the kpfpz70 from the "almost" perfect skill based missile exercise event. It's a shame how poorly its been treated when you look at it historically. It was previously viewed as an exclusive "good player tank". But wargaming has beaten that title into the ground by overselling it and releasing into the hands of 10 year olds who have more money then their overall battle count. There really isn't much special left about the tank aside form how awesome it looks and how hilariously opposite it preforms.

Edited by Destroy0, 26 June 2019 - 11:04 PM.

MarBearCat #25 Posted 27 June 2019 - 01:06 AM

Pennsylvania's Favorite Cat!

• Players
  • 22386 battles
  • [SDWA]

View PostDestroy0, on 26 June 2019 - 06:04 PM, said:

I originally won the kpfpz70 from the "almost" perfect skill based missile exercise event. It's a shame how poorly its been treated when you look at it historically. It was previously viewed as an exclusive "good player tank". But wargaming has beaten that title into the ground by overselling it and releasing into the hands of 10 year olds who have more money then their overall battle count. There really isn't much special left about the tank aside form how awesome it looks and how hilariously opposite it preforms.

When you say "historically" do you mean in gaming or in real life?

Heavy Is The Cat That's Carried!

ShootinSabot #26 Posted 27 June 2019 - 01:33 AM

Excelling at Mediocrity

• Players
  • 20510 battles
  • [SPUD]
Good Stuff DMG, Thoughtful and interesting. Glad to see you contributing to the forums again.

Full time Spud, part time potato 

Striving to be an Ambassador to help grow the game. 

Destroy0 #27 Posted 27 June 2019 - 01:41 AM

Currently Unavailable

• Players
  • 20534 battles
  • [FRS17]

View PostMarBearCat, on 26 June 2019 - 08:06 PM, said:

When you say "historically" do you mean in gaming or in real life?

Real life. This thing was the gap between ww2 tanks and modern day mbts. But its stats don't reflect that.

(sorry for the confusion, I forgot there were other games that had the tank in them, like war thunder)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users