Replay Rewind Ghost shells Bounces World of tanks blitz

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

dr4gonrichard1920 #1 Posted 23 June 2019 - 02:17 PM

Private

• Players
  • 10379 battles
  • [TOGSS]

I still feel like we should be able to rewind a replay especially since I've been getting ghost shells and somehow bouncing my he shells off of people, but will always watch past the spot where it occurred and then I have to end the replay then start the whole thing over again and literally it takes me longer to load in and out of a replay then it is for me in actual match and I'm kinda getting tired of that wait. 

djhiz #2 Posted 23 June 2019 - 03:20 PM

Never Say Die

• Players
  • 19707 battles
  • [F2K]

As far as I know, the reason they don't have a rewind button on Replays is because replays are counted as actual battles when you load one on WG's servers. I think because they treat them as battles, one cannot make a battle "go backwards in time" if you know what I mean... Just as our normal battles cannot go backwards (in relation to the battle clock).

I would LOVE to have rewind as a feature of replays, but for the moment I think careful use of the pause button will have to do. I think there's a reason why we have no rewind button, yet have a pause button. It seems odd, but they might have to re-write the code in a weird way to make rewind work for the server format they introduced it as.

This is all just as far as I remember from initial forum discussion when replays were first introduced, so take this with a grain of salt...

"Common sense is not so common"

- Voltaire Jingles

shyw #3 Posted 23 June 2019 - 11:31 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 48554 battles
  • [DOGZ]

Best thing to do is to load it onto something like YouTube 

Then you can rewind to your hearts desire or use another for slow motion

dr4gonrichard1920 #4 Posted 26 June 2019 - 02:45 AM

Private

• Players
  • 10379 battles
  • [TOGSS]
Only problem when I download it I have to down load it to Google drive then you can't watch it anymore

plsdontkillmexxx #5 Posted 10 July 2019 - 04:40 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 9500 battles
  • [XHALE]

View Postdjhiz, on 24 June 2019 - 01:20 AM, said:

As far as I know, the reason they don't have a rewind button on Replays is because replays are counted as actual battles when you load one on WG's servers. I think because they treat them as battles, one cannot make a battle "go backwards in time" if you know what I mean... Just as our normal battles cannot go backwards (in relation to the battle clock).

I would LOVE to have rewind as a feature of replays, but for the moment I think careful use of the pause button will have to do. I think there's a reason why we have no rewind button, yet have a pause button. It seems odd, but they might have to re-write the code in a weird way to make rewind work for the server format they introduced it as.

This is all just as far as I remember from initial forum discussion when replays were first introduced, so take this with a grain of salt...

Does this mean that the stats are updated too? like, could you just keep replaying a battle you won to increase your winrate with that tank?

Don't be fooled by my winrate. I'm really a unicum in disguise.

zeropercenter #6 Posted 13 July 2019 - 07:27 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 25 battles
Can we save the replay to the local disk on windows store version without the dropbox or email or some shet?

Jerry_Montalvo #7 Posted 10 October 2019 - 02:00 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 18909 battles
  • [STAT]

Yes, use the Xbox game recorder and you can save it on your hard-drive. You machine has to be able to do this. Older machines may not work. Good luck..

The M1 Garand is "The greatest battle implement ever devised" 

General George S. Patton

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users