Jump to content


not a good game ...


  • Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Player_39363936 #1 Posted 23 June 2019 - 06:10 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 69075 battles
  • 4,238
  • [EWENS]
  • Member since:
    06-29-2014

One of those games where you have the distinct feeling things are not going well.

And yet ... all of the sudden you notice you have the first four kills.

 

https://youtu.be/hA87pfTeb8I



shyw #2 Posted 23 June 2019 - 11:40 PM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 48556 battles
  • 699
  • [DOGZ]
  • Member since:
    09-01-2014

Awesome....!!!!

 

Close to a Raisin....!!!!



Winter__Knight #3 Posted 24 June 2019 - 03:04 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Players
  • 8221 battles
  • 23
  • [SDMF]
  • Member since:
    03-22-2017
I thought I noticed this in some of your other videos, but this one confirmed it.  It looks like you use premium ammo until you run out.  You certainly don't need it to pen the sides/rear of a T49 & LTTB.  What is your thought process behind this, if you don't mind answering?

Player_39363936 #4 Posted 24 June 2019 - 11:28 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 69075 battles
  • 4,238
  • [EWENS]
  • Member since:
    06-29-2014

View PostWinter__Knight, on 24 June 2019 - 09:04 AM, said:

I thought I noticed this in some of your other videos, but this one confirmed it.  It looks like you use premium ammo until you run out.  You certainly don't need it to pen the sides/rear of a T49 & LTTB.  What is your thought process behind this, if you don't mind answering?


As a general rule I prefer ApCR because it flies truer.  I can't hit anything with AP.

In almost every premium tank you can shoot premium ammo with every shot in still make credits, so I stick with it.

Believe me I have tried AP and I can't do it.



Winter__Knight #5 Posted 26 June 2019 - 02:07 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Players
  • 8221 battles
  • 23
  • [SDMF]
  • Member since:
    03-22-2017
It is a shame to miss out on doing more damage, but if it is a confidence thing and you play better using APCR then I get it.  You still have AP shells in the load out, may as well go mostly APCR, especially on the fast firing guns so you aren't stuck with AP at the end of a battle.

Absolute_Sniper #6 Posted 29 June 2019 - 05:54 AM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 37038 battles
  • 2,821
  • [CRU2L]
  • Member since:
    11-05-2015

View PostPlayer_39363936, on 24 June 2019 - 11:28 PM, said:


As a general rule I prefer ApCR because it flies truer.  I can't hit anything with AP.

In almost every premium tank you can shoot premium ammo with every shot in still make credits, so I stick with it.

Believe me I have tried AP and I can't do it.

Ever tried the equipment that increases shell velocity? That will give you more laser like shots and not sacrifice the extra damage. 


I used to have a picture here but tiny pic took an arrow to the knee....

https://discord.gg/4PEJ8zy

 

 


Player_39363936 #7 Posted 29 June 2019 - 11:06 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 69075 battles
  • 4,238
  • [EWENS]
  • Member since:
    06-29-2014

View PostAbsolute_Sniper, on 28 June 2019 - 11:54 PM, said:

Ever tried the equipment that increases shell velocity? That will give you more laser like shots and not sacrifice the extra damage. 


I've always stuck with the enhanced gun laying drive for the faster aim time.  I never really considered changing that as a way to make AP ammo work better.  I'm going to have to play with that.






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users