Spoiler

Third

Spoiler

Fourth 

Spoiler

5th
Spoiler
>"<7

Edited by MarBearCat, 25 June 2019 - 10:02 AM.

Heavy Is The Cat That's Carried!

minitel_NA #2 Posted 25 June 2019 - 12:24 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 454 battles
  • [EUREF]
    |\__/,|   (`\
  _.|o o  |_   ) )
-(((---(((--------

Minitelrose visiting from EU, occasional player/forumer in the NA

4sfield #3 Posted 25 June 2019 - 07:42 PM

Space Lord

• Players
  • 33335 battles
  • [-1]

Well, you wont be seeing me.

Sunday I pulled out of the boat ramp at the lake and parked the truck. I was alone and pulled the truck into a parking spot so I could finish buttoning up before high tailing it home because there was a storm 500 yards off my {edited}. I changed my shoes, battoned everything down and threw everything I had in my hands into the cab of the truck because there were 3 guys 2 parking spots down from me sitting there watching me. One of them was wearing a motorcycle helmet and there were no motorcycles in the parking lot. I had a bad feeling, my buddy's dad has been robbed twice in the spillway parking lot in the past 2 years.

I wasn't carrying a gun, and the guy in the helmet started my way. One of the others said, "No". 2 of them were medium sized guys and 1 motorcycle guy was a "skinny", I figured they let me be because of my size. I jumped in the truck and pulled out, as I did the guy in the helmet jogged towards the back of my truck and when I turned around to look he turned the other way. I think he was gonna try to snag my fishing poles out of the back. When I got half way home I realized I didn't have my device or my wallet so I drove back. The device was locked and has security on it so it cant be used even if it is erased, there was no money in the wallet. I had 200 bucks in my front pocket.  When I got back to the ramp those guys were still there and stopped in the road looking at the back of their trailer. When I got out to look in the spot I'd parked they left.

I found the device in the middle of the road where those guys were parked, they had run over it and shattered it and I think they did it on purpose. The wallet was off to the side of the road. I must have left them on the side rail of the truck bed and they fell off on my way out the 1st time.

Regardless, I wont be playing blitz for a while, I;m looking for a new device.

Snowflakes - 1, Good Guys - 0

FREE _stealy!!!

_Cletus #4 Posted 25 June 2019 - 08:38 PM

Voodoo Wizard

• Players
  • 24588 battles
  • [HAHA]

View Post4sfield, on 25 June 2019 - 01:42 PM, said:

Sunday I pulled out of the boat ramp at the lake and parked the truck. I was alone and pulled the truck into a parking spot so I could finish buttoning up before high tailing it home because there was a storm 500 yards off my {edited}. I changed my shoes, battoned everything down and threw everything I had in my hands into the cab of the truck because there were 3 guys 2 parking spots down from me sitting there watching me. One of them was wearing a motorcycle helmet and there were no motorcycles in the parking lot. I had a bad feeling, my buddy's dad has been robbed twice in the spillway parking lot in the past 2 years.

I wasn't carrying a gun, and the guy in the helmet started my way. One of the others said, "No". 2 of them were medium sized guys and 1 motorcycle guy was a "skinny", I figured they let me be because of my size. I jumped in the truck and pulled out, as I did the guy in the helmet jogged towards the back of my truck and when I turned around to look he turned the other way. I think he was gonna try to snag my fishing poles out of the back. When I got half way home I realized I didn't have my device or my wallet so I drove back. The device was locked and has security on it so it cant be used even if it is erased, there was no money in the wallet. I had 200 bucks in my front pocket.  When I got back to the ramp those guys were still there and stopped in the road looking at the back of their trailer. When I got out to look in the spot I'd parked they left.

I found the device in the middle of the road where those guys were parked, they had run over it and shattered it and I think they did it on purpose. The wallet was off to the side of the road. I must have left them on the side rail of the truck bed and they fell off on my way out the 1st time.

Dude, that sucks!  Thieves are among the lowest forms of life, sliming around with algae and fungus.

I recommend you get something running android, there are never android problems in terms of Blitz.

https://www.blitzstars.com/api/sigs/com/1019725659.png   Avatar and sig by crpl_hicks

sFkBFSc.jpg

MarBearCat #5 Posted 25 June 2019 - 11:24 PM

Pennsylvania's Favorite Cat!

• Players
  • 22386 battles
  • [SDWA]

View Post4sfield, on 25 June 2019 - 02:42 PM, said:

Creeps everywhere! Get an Attack Cat!

2018 I wanted the Samsung Galaxy S9+ 

It was the latest thing.

Then the next "latest thing" shows up this year.

So I got the S9+ a month ago, around 650 from Verizon

Love it though I have to move the control buttons up a tad, especially

the left thumb button because the screen edge is sloped. Works great!

Edited by MarBearCat, 25 June 2019 - 11:27 PM.

4sfield #6 Posted 26 June 2019 - 01:18 AM

Space Lord

• Players
  • 33335 battles
  • [-1]

View Post_Cletus, on 25 June 2019 - 03:38 PM, said:

Dude, that sucks!  Thieves are among the lowest forms of life, sliming around with algae and fungus.

I recommend you get something running android, there are never android problems in terms of Blitz.

I wasn't worried about losing the device. There were 3 of them and 1 o me, I just didn't want to get stuck in the gut or hit over the head from behind. I won't be going to the public places and putting the boat in there alone anymore or at least not unarmed.

It was pretty stupid of me really, last half hour of daylight, storm coming, nobody else around no cameras there. It was Sunday evening so I thought Id have the lake to myself. It wouldn't have mattered if I'd have brought a pistol, I wasn't planning on seeing anybody. (Dumb) At least I would have been more confident about what I was doing. 3 on 1 is not good odds even in blitz. I'm more mad about putting myself in the situation to start with because it was a short trip just to frog fish the shallows around the 2 islands you cant get to in a regular boat. I was looking for a big fish and thought I'd sneak in there and get one without having to share the spot with anybody. I should have stayed home, I didn't catch any anyway. 

Snowflakes - 1, Good Guys - 0

FREE _stealy!!!

__Frostbite #7 Posted 26 June 2019 - 05:27 AM

Ribble4Prez2020

• Players
  • 24274 battles
  • [-0]

Good job MBC! 

4s, I'm really sorry to hear about that man. I'll be praying for your safety as well as the police to catch those creeps.

rusty.

MarBearCat #8 Posted 26 June 2019 - 05:50 AM

• Players
  • 22386 battles
  • [SDWA]

Today was not a good day.

Ratings: 5 wins 7 losses but I finished Gold league for the first time! 3751 rating

Regular battles I just played 3 tanks in their honeymoon period.

Did not fare well. 

Krupp: 6 wins 4 losses. Last win was tier 6 battle that I finished second in damage. I like this tank but it moves so slow!!!!

84% hit rate, 925 avg damage. 

Y5 T-34 I stopped after 10 top tier battles. 5-5 and only avg damage of 735 but I did have a 5 kill, first class mastery with it. I was stuck with so many bad players with this tank!!! I call caves, everyone says affirmative and then they all head to buildings. We got waxed even with my 3 kills. 83% hit rate.

Type T-34.....1 win 2 losses and I quit for the night. I hate this little pew pew gun. 628 avg damage, 85% hit rate, died all 3 battles.

Overall: 13 wins 11 losses. 30 kills, 16 deaths in regular battles.

Stopped at Stage 49 and I hope to finish up to 60 tomorrow to get the attachment for the third tank.

Teams are horrible

But I did get to Kill Absolute_Sniper today, he in his Kpfz 70 and he BONZIED!!! my IS-7.

Reds won though :(

MarBearCat #9 Posted 27 June 2019 - 05:03 AM

• Players
  • 22386 battles
  • [SDWA]

Second day back.

2-10 in Ratings

10-8 in Regular battles.

18 kills 12 deaths and 

except for a first class mastery

with the firefly and my first 4 kill

with the Y5 T-34 I played like crap again.

All my Ratings battles stunk except for my first battle,

a win with my Indy T-34, and a 2600 damage loss with 

E-75.

Stay tuned for the appearance of my next........

Spoiler

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users