• Players
  • 41215 battles
  • [SAD21]

4sfield #2 Posted 01 July 2019 - 07:43 PM

Space Lord

• Players
  • 33174 battles
  • [-1]

Not taking away from your game but those red heavies made it easy for you, neither one of them came from behind and were ready to shoot when they cleared the corner.  The red VK went around instead of pushing you at the same time the flank attack came and they ended up botching their attempt at getting rid of you by squandereing the opportunity to get you in a crossfire. Instead they played into the hands of a guy who knows how to play driving a tank that isn’t an easy pen, they came in one by one.

I do the same thing sometimes, play a slow vehicle when I get a string of teams that don’t want to engage. It breaks the monotony and forces you to play at everyone else’s speed. You may have to play slow but you don’t have to think slow. Usually the only thing that goes wrong is drawing a team of yolo artists or guys who chase low health tanks and drive into the guns of the reds trying to get kills.

Most guys aren’t as aware as you, they would have looked to run when they saw the flank but you wanted to face it which was what I would have done. You were busy and looking for shots, this is the major difference between the way you play and the way the average guys playing the VK or most heavy tank guys play. It’s because you understand how the tank works, you pushed up to facehug at an angle on the IS (standard brawl skill) that thought he wanted to brawl and didn’t give him an easy target, he should have been trying to shove his pike nose flush in your lower plate. None of them tried to shoot the your cupola either, that was a mistake on their part.

Gg, nice mastery and well played. I would’ve expected the same out of you if I was on either team there. 

Snowflakes - 1, Good Guys - 0

FREE _stealy!!!

Godzillacus #3 Posted 01 July 2019 - 08:38 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 41215 battles
  • [SAD21]

4sfield, thx for comments! Need to get you to write the scipts for my videos.

Was a decent game but was more of something to talk over. Reds did just come in and line up in front of my gun, amazing how that happens.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users