They need to fix the chat violations. It's being totally abused.

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

Absolute_Sniper #21 Posted 12 July 2019 - 08:35 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 38257 battles
  • [CRU2L]

View Post__V_O_P__, on 12 July 2019 - 01:53 PM, said:

Bacon pizza. 

Bacon goes with everything but it shines with bourbon. 

I used to have a picture here but tiny pic took an arrow to the knee....

https://discord.gg/twdc4Dq

acrisis #22 Posted 12 July 2019 - 08:58 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 20542 battles
  • [III]

Why are we giving him stars, A+, free drinks & food? 

That seems oddly generous ... 

:trollface:

Forum essentials:  > Desktop mode 
Check recent threads. Check WG staff threads. Use search.
    > WG Bugs and current update     > Feedback     > Vehicle Bay     > Guides     > Videos 

BE  (+)   

Got lag issues ?  >> Pingplotter thread  << 
Blitz Community Coalition | Looney Tooners | Triarii | Blitz University | Basic Training  | Mentor

DestructSean #23 Posted 12 July 2019 - 09:41 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 96 battles

View Postacrisis, on 12 July 2019 - 08:58 PM, said:

Why are we giving him stars, A+, free drinks & food? 

That seems oddly generous ... 

:trollface:

Because he wrote English words and placed them together and he made a sentence and that sentence he made for himself was one humdinger of a run on sentence and his word placement didn’t really agree in places so his run on sentence made sense very little to us that read it in English so we felt compelled that his effort was so great that we should reward his Exellence in his non foreign language to give to him a grade that never his teachers gave him and a shiny gold star so far he can feel great about the time he spent composing this thread for us in the forum so we could read it.

__V_O_P__ #24 Posted 12 July 2019 - 09:48 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 34095 battles
  • [CURSD]

View Post9_V0LT, on 12 July 2019 - 07:59 PM, said:

If someone insults you, in a language you don’t understand, have you really been insulted?

Fun you, muddy funster. 

https://twitter.com/harryenfield6/status/1098504039883526145?s=21

_Cletus #25 Posted 12 July 2019 - 09:58 PM

Voodoo Wizard

• Players
  • 25369 battles
  • [HAHA]

View PostDestructSean, on 12 July 2019 - 03:41 PM, said:

Because he wrote English words and placed them together and he made a sentence and that sentence he made for himself was one humdinger of a run on sentence and his word placement didn’t really agree in places so his run on sentence made sense very little to us that read it in English so we felt compelled that his effort was so great that we should reward his Exellence in his non foreign language to give to him a grade that never his teachers gave him and a shiny gold star so far he can feel great about the time he spent composing this thread for us in the forum so we could read it.

I feel like this is a challenge to my already acknowledged superiority in run on sentence writing which makes me feel the need to respond with this message which is not a message of hate but a message of acceptance that the next generation of smart butt forumers is indeed attempting to emulate my style of responding to run on sentences with longer and better run on sentences which is apparently a special skill that not many people have although on the other hand it could be a skill that nobody else wants because run on sentences can be quite annoying when you have to read a lot of them but it's a skill that I possess and I can't just not embrace my talents because that would be a denial of part of what makes me human and if I was not human than I would be a voodoo android of hate which I would find really annoying because voodoo androids are all about drama and I don't like drama being a peaceful sort of dude who just wants to kill tanks and be left alone but I can't be left alone because I married a psychotic redhead and had a bunch of kids and they all need attention all the time and there's not enough to go around so nobody's ever happy but happiness just might be an unattainable goal although I refuse to believe that because it's almost five o'clock and when it's five o'clock on a friday I'm instantly happier.

https://www.blitzstars.com/api/sigs/com/1019725659.png   Avatar and sig by crpl_hicks

sFkBFSc.jpg

Kiwi_Kebab #26 Posted 12 July 2019 - 11:00 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 1751 battles
  • [ENDDZ]

I will attempt a summary:

1. Chat bans are not given to players using non-English speech.  

2. Players using languages that are not English regularly violate chat rules without recieving penalties from moderation. 

3. If under a chat ban, a player should be able to use quick commands. 

4. The game will certainly shutdown due the aforementioned reasons if they are not adjusted with the upmost haste. 

#3 has been discussed before, and #4 is a recurrent theme within all game forums that have ever existed ever.  I doubt the validity of #1 and #2. 

Just trying to rerail this thread,  although I'm not sure if anyone really wanted me to. 

Si1verBlood #27 Posted 13 July 2019 - 07:08 AM

The Armored Garbage Truck

• Players
  • 15518 battles
  • [SR-71]
Maybe he thinks jajajajaja is Lituestonosomalian for : Deahthreat

__V_O_P__ #28 Posted 13 July 2019 - 11:27 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 34095 battles
  • [CURSD]

View PostKiwi_Kebab, on 12 July 2019 - 11:00 PM, said:

2. Players using languages that are not English regularly violate chat rules without recieving penalties from moderation. 

4. The game will certainly shutdown due the aforementioned reasons if they are not adjusted with the upmost haste. 

#3 has been discussed before, and #4 is a recurrent theme within all game forums that have ever existed ever.  I doubt the validity of #1 and #2. 

Just trying to rerail this thread,  although I'm not sure if anyone really wanted me to. 

People complain about stuff. End of. 

As you point out #1 and #2 are dubious. #3 and #4 perennial discussion points. And yet we are still here.

DestructSean #29 Posted 13 July 2019 - 11:58 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 96 battles

View Post_Cletus, on 12 July 2019 - 09:58 PM, said:

I feel like this is a challenge to my already acknowledged superiority in run on sentence writing which makes me feel the need to respond with this message which is not a message of hate but a message of acceptance that the next generation of smart butt forumers is indeed attempting to emulate my style of responding to run on sentences with longer and better run on sentences which is apparently a special skill that not many people have although on the other hand it could be a skill that nobody else wants because run on sentences can be quite annoying when you have to read a lot of them but it's a skill that I possess and I can't just not embrace my talents because that would be a denial of part of what makes me human and if I was not human than I would be a voodoo android of hate which I would find really annoying because voodoo androids are all about drama and I don't like drama being a peaceful sort of dude who just wants to kill tanks and be left alone but I can't be left alone because I married a psychotic redhead and had a bunch of kids and they all need attention all the time and there's not enough to go around so nobody's ever happy but happiness just might be an unattainable goal although I refuse to believe that because it's almost five o'clock and when it's five o'clock on a friday I'm instantly happier.

Classic Cletus. Great job sir! You know, it’s a scientific fact that good looks and machissimo are directly correlated to the ability to write a nonsensical run on sentence, true fact, I read it somewhere sciencey and high regarded and super top secret, so you probably won’t be able to Google it, but it is true because I too am super good looking and super smart and everyone thinks I have a real animal magnetism and charm that makes them feel all chummy with me even when they just meet me, so in a way I’m charmed but in other ways it’s a curse because so many people like me and want to make my acquaintance, which makes my good looking, but nutso wife very jelly so sleeping with one eye open and letting the dog test my food is a must just in case she tries to cash out my super expensive life insurance policy that I have because I’m also very rich compared to the majority of the worlds population, so yeah, you could say total package is fitting and most wouldn’t argue the point and neither would I because the proof is in my God given ability to compose a nonsensical run on sentence.

Edited by DestructSean, 13 July 2019 - 12:01 PM.

czechphotoguy #30 Posted 14 July 2019 - 09:51 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 18853 battles
  • [FHAS]

View Post_Cletus, on 12 July 2019 - 06:51 AM, said:

What the he-double-hockeysticks is wrong with you?  Pizza?

The correct answer is bacon.

Beaver...Beer...Bacon...three b's you can't get stung with (although the first one many may disagree...Yikes)!

Czech

_Cletus #31 Posted 15 July 2019 - 01:10 AM

Voodoo Wizard

• Players
  • 25369 battles
  • [HAHA]

View PostDestructSean, on 13 July 2019 - 05:58 AM, said:

Classic Cletus. Great job sir! You know, it’s a scientific fact that good looks and machissimo are directly correlated to the ability to write a nonsensical run on sentence, true fact, I read it somewhere sciencey and high regarded and super top secret, so you probably won’t be able to Google it, but it is true because I too am super good looking and super smart and everyone thinks I have a real animal magnetism and charm that makes them feel all chummy with me even when they just meet me, so in a way I’m charmed but in other ways it’s a curse because so many people like me and want to make my acquaintance, which makes my good looking, but nutso wife very jelly so sleeping with one eye open and letting the dog test my food is a must just in case she tries to cash out my super expensive life insurance policy that I have because I’m also very rich compared to the majority of the worlds population, so yeah, you could say total package is fitting and most wouldn’t argue the point and neither would I because the proof is in my God given ability to compose a nonsensical run on sentence.

You used commas so I shall admit defeat.  Also we're likely to get banned for annoying if we keep this up.  Well played sir.

https://www.blitzstars.com/api/sigs/com/1019725659.png   Avatar and sig by crpl_hicks

sFkBFSc.jpg

EL_Din_46 #32 Posted 15 July 2019 - 03:00 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 5265 battles

Block Quote

4. The game will certainly shutdown due the aforementioned reasons if they are not adjusted with the upmost

I am more concerned with the content than the language used. I occasionally encounter Spanish chat on the na server (used by the USA, Mexico, Central and South America where Spanish is spoken). I haven’t seen any of the obscene words that are used in my locale and trust that more bilingual players will know and report content violations. So, not much of a problem and certainly not one that has or will likely ever destroy this game. 

Meh.

This is what you get for letting rednecks play with antimatter, boss.

John Ringo, Hell’s Faire

HugGigolo #33 Posted 15 July 2019 - 09:46 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 23041 battles
  • [AGILE]

View PostHughesYerDaddy, on 11 July 2019 - 11:59 AM, said:

This is getting out of control. Not only is it being abused and other players from different countries with words we don't know they're saying are getting away with even worse get no punishment. It's time they reevaluate this chat violation and fix it. When they suspend someone from chat they should still at least be able to respond beer the quick responses such as affirmative negative and so forth. If this game is going to have any chance of making it they need to correct this huge flaw

Sounds like you got chat-banned.

TheDirtdart #34 Posted 15 July 2019 - 11:15 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 18674 battles
  • [82ABN]
I speak Spanish. Some of the things said in spanish frequently, would be censored. 

RonaldusMaximus_ #35 Posted 15 July 2019 - 01:43 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 8865 battles
  • [HAHA]

View PostTheDirtdart, on 15 July 2019 - 07:15 AM, said:

I speak Spanish. Some of the things said in spanish frequently, would be censored. 

Likely because its only English speakers that cry for safe spaces and censorship, while the rest of the world laughs their a$$es off.

View Post _Cletus, on 02 July 2019 - 01:55 PM, said:

Step 1: Don't open your mouth in an alley.

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users