WR differences in multiple accounts

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

RonaldusMaximus_ #1 Posted 16 July 2019 - 03:43 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 8907 battles
  • [HAHA]

So for those of you with multiple accounts, not counting re-rolls, do you have similar stats?

I play differing accounts that have similar start dates (same month and year) and similar battle count, but I have a 3-4% higher WR in one. They are of different nations, I do much better in my American account, but my German line is lower and my Japanese is lower still.  I would think that my WR would be within a point of eachother across the board, but it is not where I would like it to be.

Anyone else in a similar situation? What would you attribute to a differing WR?

View Post _Cletus, on 02 July 2019 - 01:55 PM, said:

Step 1: Don't open your mouth in an alley.

acrisis #2 Posted 16 July 2019 - 04:06 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 20542 battles
  • [III]

( no idea about multiple accounts thing, I'm from the single account era and philosophy ) 

I think that would be totally normal, depending on tank lines, grinds, when the vehicles are played, solo, tooned, event, ...

Like why would a clan mate with a 10-20% lower combined wr be 10-20-30% better in a certain tank?

Why would I get a brand new premium tank and get 0% across the first 6 games and somebody else wins 4-5-6. 

Stuff happens. 

Forum essentials:  > Desktop mode 
Check recent threads. Check WG staff threads. Use search.
    > WG Bugs and current update     > Feedback     > Vehicle Bay     > Guides     > Videos 

BE  (+)   

Got lag issues ?  >> Pingplotter thread  << 
Blitz Community Coalition | Looney Tooners | Triarii | Blitz University | Basic Training  | Mentor

RonaldusMaximus_ #3 Posted 16 July 2019 - 04:16 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 8907 battles
  • [HAHA]

View Postacrisis, on 16 July 2019 - 12:06 PM, said:

( no idea about multiple accounts thing, I'm from the single account era and philosophy ) 

I think that would be totally normal, depending on tank lines, grinds, when the vehicles are played, solo, tooned, event, ...

Like why would a clan mate with a 10-20% lower combined wr be 10-20-30% better in a certain tank?

Why would I get a brand new premium tank and get 0% across the first 6 games and somebody else wins 4-5-6. 

Stuff happens. 

I agree, but with several thousand games, wouldn't the law of averages kick in?

I suppose since I tend to play them in the same order each night, I am more alert when I first start playing the American line, and less so when I play the Jap.  Or possibly I have a difficult time switching from high armored hull down machines to paper armor.

I'm sure there are quite a few factors, I would like to know from other multiple account holders what their experience has been.

Fu_Manchu_ #4 Posted 16 July 2019 - 05:07 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 11504 battles
  • [CLEAR]

I play on a few different accounts (two of my own and occasionally my daughters';) and I find the recent stats to be pretty comparable. I don't notice any appreciable difference in RNG or MM over reasonably sized samples.

The biggest difference is crew skills. They are maxxed on my Fu_Manchu_ account, reasonably well researched on HanYolo_ and basically non-existent on my daughters'.

AKA HanYolo_.

tanker070 #5 Posted 16 July 2019 - 05:09 PM

The Nitwit

• Players
  • 56455 battles
  • [SRT]

(im also believer of single account)

so trends i observe nation from nation is not reliable.

UK USA FR JPN CHN GER USSR

9.7K 2.7K 1.4K 1.8K 14.4K 15.8K
66% 61% 67% 72% 70% 64% 65%

most played USSR tanks (is3 Defender most played)

2nd most played Ze Germans with (vk28.01 most played)

JPN tanks least played (Type 61 most played)   and highest Win-rate tech tree but lowest battle count.

→_→ #tankerTalks

pro tip: Take Deep Breaths Often.

__V_O_P__ #6 Posted 16 July 2019 - 05:19 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 34130 battles
  • [CURSD]

View PostRonaldusMaximus_, on 16 July 2019 - 03:43 PM, said:

So for those of you with multiple accounts, not counting re-rolls, do you have similar stats?

I play differing accounts that have similar start dates (same month and year) and similar battle count, but I have a 3-4% higher WR in one. They are of different nations, I do much better in my American account, but my German line is lower and my Japanese is lower still.  I would think that my WR would be within a point of eachother across the board, but it is not where I would like it to be.

Anyone else in a similar situation? What would you attribute to a differing WR? 

If I check Blitzstars I see differences between nations on my one account. 

RonaldusMaximus_ #7 Posted 16 July 2019 - 05:27 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 8907 battles
  • [HAHA]

Yeah, I'm not blaming nations or conspiracy theories. But I am trying to figure out why my WR is out of sync. Just something that has been on my mind this week.  I started playing my Type 61 yesterday, expecting to do better since the buff. I had put it down for about a month, and I played horrible. Part of me says its a mindset problem. 

Would be nice if blitzstars had a compare feature for accounts like they do for tanks.

Edited by RonaldusMaximus_, 16 July 2019 - 05:28 PM.

Flexsphincter1 #8 Posted 16 July 2019 - 08:56 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 18854 battles
  • [STL-X]

I have 4 accounts in the flexsphincter name, original, reroll , French TD only and British TD only , I find that it is my attitude and style of play within the role of the tank that dictates wins or losses for most part. I am a TEAM player and play my tanks to their roles.

Some times I feel like attacking , defending the flank in a medium  and spotting for TD. Some times Im more aggressive in my mindset and a light  making spotting runs across some maps  and not taking shots if my team can take the shots ,  some times I like to play the TD and tell my meds to spot .

My WRs are  good in the TD accounts 60s% other 2 accounts low/mid 50s.

I have more control of how I "play" my team in TDs so WR is better than if im in a med and 2 meds go town and leave me solo to defend or attack flank in my medium, others dictating my style of play by not playing their roles and rushing to die at "heavy alley" .

To sum it up I think the difference in the WR of the different accounts is do to ones mind set and the tank played at that time, does the tank fit your attitude albeit aggressive or passive [ playstyle] and then fit it within the teams strat for the map at that moment ... lol wthdid I just say , and sorry English is my second language 

Edited by Flexsphincter1, 16 July 2019 - 09:08 PM.

j0nn0 #9 Posted 16 July 2019 - 08:57 PM

F2P Skrub

• Players
  • 19752 battles
  • [XREGS]

It's a matter of personal skills (what you're good at), tank types driven (med, heavy, mobile, hull down, etc), and matchup. At least for your case. Some tanks are simply better equipped to handle themselves and personal skill set only amplifies that result. 

I've hardly used my 2nd account since i have little reason to grind on it or use it to test anything anymore. The only significant differences between it and my main is the lower tier WR and avg WR, owing to low battle count. The other stats also vary due to that with avg dmg being low but DR & spots being excessively high in several instances.

I may have a few too many tanks. I think I was over 150 in garage by last count.

Gavidoc01 #10 Posted 17 July 2019 - 03:22 AM

Platinum Card Wallet Warrior

• Players
  • 42727 battles
  • [III]

It makes sense you will see a discrepancy in the wr just based on the tank types you are playing. 

Skill set wise, imo American is easier than German which is easier than Japanese (which has a high skill ceiling). 

combine all 3 and it would be indicative of what multiple accounts would be at if you played all 3 lines in each one. 

My Blitzstars

I'm a Platinum Card Wallet Warrior.

You’re welcome for supporting the game. 

Player_39363936 #11 Posted 17 July 2019 - 11:22 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 69975 battles
  • [EWENS]

My win rate is 61.26% .

My alternate account is 61.96% .

It's going to be basically the same.  You are the same player.

tankeatingtiger #12 Posted 17 July 2019 - 05:35 PM

Luvs His Hellkitty

• Players
  • 19611 battles
  • [DETH]

Two things would affect this I think:

-what tanks you are playing, which has been discussed already

-skill discrepancy.

What I mean is I have a 57.71% WR in my original account. Problem is I was a low 40% potato for about 4k battles. I am over 61% 90 day but with that many noobish battles under my belt I don't think I can elevate my WR much farther. In contrast, take my Asia account. 59.37 and pushing 4k WN8 30 day. Why is this? First, I started this account about a year ago, when I had developed significantly as a player. Second, I have played two tanks (M5 stuart and Strv) very well for the bulk of my battles (139/443). I also haven't played anything above T6, which certainly helps.

YouTube Channel: 

https://www.youtube....tankeatingtiger

“You'd be bitter, too, if you only had eight brain cells and your significant other was jar of warm mayonnaise”

-Blartch on Kv-2 drivers

9_V0LT #13 Posted 17 July 2019 - 08:03 PM

Cunning Linguist

• Players
  • 9633 battles
  • [OGRE]

View PostRonaldusMaximus_, on 16 July 2019 - 05:27 PM, said:

Yeah, I'm not blaming nations or conspiracy theories. But I am trying to figure out why my WR is out of sync. Just something that has been on my mind this week.  I started playing my Type 61 yesterday, expecting to do better since the buff. I had put it down for about a month, and I played horrible. Part of me says its a mindset problem. 

Would be nice if blitzstars had a compare feature for accounts like they do for tanks.

What about time of day?

I can prove with real numbers, that I consistently win more often between 9am and 1pm Pacific time. 

I dont know why

Yeah, I'm back. Let's not make a big deal about this.

RonaldusMaximus_ #14 Posted 17 July 2019 - 08:06 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 8907 battles
  • [HAHA]

View Post9_V0LT, on 17 July 2019 - 04:03 PM, said:

What about time of day?

I can prove with real numbers, that I consistently win more often between 9am and 1pm Pacific time. 

I dont know why

I have much better success (better teams) from 9am to noon Eastern during the school year.

tankeatingtiger #15 Posted 17 July 2019 - 10:38 PM

Luvs His Hellkitty

• Players
  • 19611 battles
  • [DETH]

View Post9_V0LT, on 17 July 2019 - 03:03 PM, said:

What about time of day?

I dont know why

Pics or it didn’t happen. 

This is actually something I’m curious about.

YouTube Channel: 

https://www.youtube....tankeatingtiger

“You'd be bitter, too, if you only had eight brain cells and your significant other was jar of warm mayonnaise”

-Blartch on Kv-2 drivers

ruff_n_nuts #16 Posted 18 July 2019 - 02:41 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 6554 battles
  • [_TDW_]
I can attest to the time of day winrate correlation.

ruff_n_nuts #17 Posted 18 July 2019 - 02:42 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 6554 battles
  • [_TDW_]

View Posttankeatingtiger, on 17 July 2019 - 10:38 PM, said:

Pics or it didn’t happen. 

This is actually something I’m curious about.

How do you take a pic of time of day and winrate/average damage?

WrenchThrower281 #18 Posted 18 July 2019 - 06:43 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 20025 battles
  • [T_W_O]
I win less in the bathroom stall at work. I think cause it's stainless steel and it blocks signal. Stainless steal my winrate. I kinda sorta informally tracked it and it makes a huge difference. So time of day sorta matters to me.

AdderaII #19 Posted 18 July 2019 - 07:52 PM

Can’t Pass Without it!

• Players
  • 18157 battles
  • [OGRE]

I have 2 other accounts, plus I play on some of my clan mates accounts. 

I have a better WR in my other accounts, mostly because I don’t play that much tier ten in them. 

When I play on my clan mates accounts, my win rate is much higher, mostly because I tend to play conservatively on them. I don’t yolo or take crazy risks, like I do on my AdderaII account. Sort of like being a guest somewhere, you try not to make a mess of the place. 

I also agree on the time of day thing. 

Playing ANY tier after Midnight (West coast) is just suicide. 

It seems every battle is made up of either Unicums or reetards, with nothing in between. 

The player formerly known as, Adderall4life

RonaldusMaximus_ #20 Posted 18 July 2019 - 08:12 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 8907 battles
  • [HAHA]

View PostAdderaII, on 18 July 2019 - 03:52 PM, said:

I have 2 other accounts, plus I play on some of my clan mates accounts. 

I have a better WR in my other accounts, mostly because I don’t play that much tier ten in them. 

When I play on my clan mates accounts, my win rate is much higher, mostly because I tend to play conservatively on them. I don’t yolo or take crazy risks, like I do on my AdderaII account. Sort of like being a guest somewhere, you try not to make a mess of the place. 

I also agree on the time of day thing. 

Playing ANY tier after Midnight (West coast) is just suicide. 

It seems every battle is made up of either Unicums or reetards, with nothing in between. 

Unicums make everyone else feel like an R-Tard... I know I do.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users