Jump to content


Bushka has been deleted from YouTube


  • Please log in to reply
131 replies to this topic

_ImUrHuckleberry #81 Posted 20 July 2019 - 11:14 PM

    I have two guns, one for each of you

  • Players
  • 14488 battles
  • 914
  • Member since:
    08-07-2016

View PostAbsolute_Sniper, on 20 July 2019 - 02:35 PM, said:

His livelihood has been compromised. If it were me, I would not be wasting time on the forums. I’d be trying to get things fixed or looking for a job. 

 

Bushka could be asking for donations, and community support to help him either transition to "civilian" work, or to get YT/WG attention. Either way, if pedo was even mistakenly linked to me I'd be making damn sure to put a statement out. Bar has a point; something may be rotten in Denmark. Or I guess maybe he lawyered up and they advised him to wait. Who knows.



acrisis #82 Posted 20 July 2019 - 11:39 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 20542 battles
  • 11,249
  • [III]
  • Member since:
    12-27-2014

At this point in time, Bushka is trying to remain to calm and get things sorted. Not say something that could distract, cause more issues with youtube...

 

He does not have to post on the forums. Those following him closer than just watching videos; are on his discord, where he has posted several times and his entourage relayed statements on his behalf.

 

We have also heard from him outside of youtube on other media.

 

I am sure he has gotten different points of advice from individuals, people who are lawyers, police, etc and I’m sure WG and Tencent. 

 

As for the insinuations that there is more to it and that he has to be guilty of something bad or another ... get a grip! 


 

Forum essentials:  > Desktop mode 
Check recent threads. Check WG staff threads. Use search.
    > WG Bugs and current update     > Feedback     > Vehicle Bay     > Guides     > Videos 

 

     BE  (+)   

    Got lag issues ?  >> Pingplotter thread  << 
Blitz Community Coalition | Looney Tooners | Triarii | Blitz University | Basic Training  | Mentor
 


XXX_Corps #83 Posted 21 July 2019 - 10:46 AM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 60199 battles
  • 1,556
  • [TNK_U]
  • Member since:
    02-23-2015

View PostAbsolute_Sniper, on 20 July 2019 - 10:35 PM, said:

His livelihood has been compromised. If it were me, I would not be wasting time on the forums. I’d be trying to get things fixed or looking for a job. 

I would agree on that point. Taking it public is a mistake. I have seen u tube posts that have in capital letters ' NO COPYRIGHT ARE CLAIMED IN THIS VIDEO' I hope the issue is resolved.



Player_39363936 #84 Posted 21 July 2019 - 12:38 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 69981 battles
  • 4,269
  • [EWENS]
  • Member since:
    06-29-2014

View Postplsdontkillmexxx, on 19 July 2019 - 11:28 PM, said:

 

I had a YT channel with about 250 videos which were mostly short excerpts from movies and tv shows. then I got copyright infringments from CBS, and told by YT to remove the videos within 7 days or my acount would be deleted. I don't know why movie studios would object. the videos were all from older films, past episodes, etc., so nothing current. it's wasn't hurting anyone or anyting having short videos that ppl enjoyed watching, and it was publicising the productions anyway. but then I started getting lots of copyright infrimgments, so in disgust I closed the account. so who benifited by that? no one! same as with Buska. fk YT!

 


If they don’t protect their copyrighted material, they put themselves in danger of losing their copyright.

 

They were right.

 

You were in the wrong.



__V_O_P__ #85 Posted 21 July 2019 - 01:23 PM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 34146 battles
  • 738
  • [CURSD]
  • Member since:
    09-06-2016

He seems in good spirits.

https://www.facebook...843&v=e&sfns=mo

 

 


Edited by __V_O_P__, 21 July 2019 - 01:23 PM.


plsdontkillmexxx #86 Posted 21 July 2019 - 02:51 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 9963 battles
  • 1,027
  • [XHALE]
  • Member since:
    01-07-2019

View PostPlayer_39363936, on 21 July 2019 - 10:38 PM, said:


If they don’t protect their copyrighted material, they put themselves in danger of losing their copyright.

 

how do they 'lose their copyright' ?

 

They were right.

 

You were in the wrong.

 

There's a gazillion movie clips on YT and a ton of material from all sorts of copyrighted material

 

 


Don't be fooled by my winrate. I'm really a unicum in disguise.

Si1verBlood #87 Posted 21 July 2019 - 03:09 PM

    The Armored Garbage Truck

  • Players
  • 15518 battles
  • 842
  • [SR-71]
  • Member since:
    09-27-2015

View Postplsdontkillmexxx, on 21 July 2019 - 09:51 AM, said:

 

No, what you did is literally illegal....unlike you Bushka makes original content over a game he is partnered with(contributor status) while you just posted work made by other people without any kind of right to do so....

....and I am not even surprized you did it.



acrisis #88 Posted 21 July 2019 - 03:52 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 20542 battles
  • 11,249
  • [III]
  • Member since:
    12-27-2014

View Postplsdontkillmexxx, on 21 July 2019 - 09:51 AM, said:

 

 

Are you actually really that clueless? 

Why would movie studios, production companies, artists, etc. object to people copying and reposting their work??? 

 

Unbelievable.


So, here it goes in the most simple form: if you did not come up with the original idea and the entire production / execution of a product, work of art, etc ... you don't have much a leg to stand on to simply copy or rebroadcast other people's ideas, work, products, etc. 

Just because other people may do it ... Does that make it right? legal? ethical? 

 

Are companies over protective ... possibly ... but it is their duty to protect their brands. 

 

( a couple very quick and simple google results ... ) 

 

https://www.varnumlaw.com/newsroom-publications-trademarks-copyrights-and-patents-why-business-owners-should-care-about-ip

 

https://www.varnumla...-risk-losing-it

 

Interesting read on the matter re: filming, documentaries, ... 

 

https://blog.frame.io/2017/08/30/copyrights-and-fair-use-for-filmmakers/ 

 

 


Edited by acrisis, 21 July 2019 - 04:30 PM.

 

Forum essentials:  > Desktop mode 
Check recent threads. Check WG staff threads. Use search.
    > WG Bugs and current update     > Feedback     > Vehicle Bay     > Guides     > Videos 

 

     BE  (+)   

    Got lag issues ?  >> Pingplotter thread  << 
Blitz Community Coalition | Looney Tooners | Triarii | Blitz University | Basic Training  | Mentor
 


Afuerino75 #89 Posted 22 July 2019 - 12:02 AM

    Private

  • Players
  • 50367 battles
  • 1
  • [HUBS]
  • Member since:
    11-03-2017

What is happening at YouTube is darkening every day.  The real bad boys deep staters, pedos and mockingbird media have no probs there and everywhere. 

Maybe Bushka's prob is just a mistake but time to open eyes is now. They are warning us all since 2001.



Veritas_601 #90 Posted 22 July 2019 - 12:20 AM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 25247 battles
  • 1,245
  • [CITY]
  • Member since:
    07-02-2014
Cancel your YouTube premium until he gets placed back on. It’s the same crap that gets people chat banned comm banned here as well in game. Dude what can be done for Bushka. It’s ridiculous 

4sfield #91 Posted 22 July 2019 - 01:19 AM

    Space Lord

  • Players
  • 33335 battles
  • 5,299
  • [-1]
  • Member since:
    07-08-2014
  The whole “guilty until proven innocent” thing is what I’m against. It’s godam communistic and libtard and if they can build momentum with the accusation it doesn’t matter if you’re innocent or not. They know it, and they exploit it. When someone makes a false accusation and are found out about it, they need to pay worse than the punishment for what they’re accusing. That’ll keep the idiots from being liars and trying to destroy out off spite.

 

Snowflakes - 1, Good Guys - 0

 

FREE _stealy!!!


__V_O_P__ #92 Posted 22 July 2019 - 01:57 AM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 34146 battles
  • 738
  • [CURSD]
  • Member since:
    09-06-2016

View Post4sfield, on 22 July 2019 - 01:19 AM, said:

  The whole “guilty until proven innocent” thing is what I’m against. It’s godam communistic and libtard and if they can build momentum with the accusation it doesn’t matter if you’re innocent or not. They know it, and they exploit it. When someone makes a false accusation and are found out about it, they need to pay worse than the punishment for what they’re accusing. That’ll keep the idiots from being liars and trying to destroy out off spite.

 

From what I read from Bushka’s tweet it seemed like he said his account had been used to make copyright infringement claims against others. Which doesn’t make sense to me so could be my misunderstanding. It could be that someone made a large number of copyright complaints against him. In which case presumably YT’s systems kicked in to freeze the channel in an act of self defense. YT acts like it has more skin in the game.

 

But there’s no guilty accusations that I could see. At the start of all this Bushka (unusually) posted a screen of chat in which some guy called him a pedo. Perhaps that guy got revenge. Perhaps that guy made a complaint. We just don’t know at the moment.

 

but strangely enough, nothing communist about it. 


Edited by __V_O_P__, 22 July 2019 - 01:59 AM.


Veritas_601 #93 Posted 22 July 2019 - 02:09 AM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 25247 battles
  • 1,245
  • [CITY]
  • Member since:
    07-02-2014
I love the whole commie libtard post from 4sfield. You didn’t do well in school did you? You’re quite the political scientist aren’t you? 

plsdontkillmexxx #94 Posted 22 July 2019 - 03:24 AM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 9963 battles
  • 1,027
  • [XHALE]
  • Member since:
    01-07-2019

View Postplsdontkillmexxx, on 22 July 2019 - 12:51 AM, said:

There's a gazillion movie clips on YT and a ton of material from all sorts of copyrighted material

 

How predictable. In a thread about Bushka's You tube account being cancelled, Silverbrood and Acrimony want to make it yet another critical thread of me. All we need now is BorisBadenuff to join in and we have all the three stooges having a go. well, good luck fellas, cos I'm not playing.


Don't be fooled by my winrate. I'm really a unicum in disguise.

4sfield #95 Posted 22 July 2019 - 03:46 AM

    Space Lord

  • Players
  • 33335 battles
  • 5,299
  • [-1]
  • Member since:
    07-08-2014

View Post__V_O_P__, on 21 July 2019 - 08:57 PM, said:

 

From what I read from Bushka’s tweet it seemed like he said his account had been used to make copyright infringement claims against others. Which doesn’t make sense to me so could be my misunderstanding. It could be that someone made a large number of copyright complaints against him. In which case presumably YT’s systems kicked in to freeze the channel in an act of self defense. YT acts like it has more skin in the game.

 

But there’s no guilty accusations that I could see. At the start of all this Bushka (unusually) posted a screen of chat in which some guy called him a pedo. Perhaps that guy got revenge. Perhaps that guy made a complaint. We just don’t know at the moment.

 

but strangely enough, nothing communist about it. 


  The communist thing was unfair but I was thinking about the great purges when I referred to it. It didn’t matter if any of those guys were guilty either, they were getting executed.


 

Snowflakes - 1, Good Guys - 0

 

FREE _stealy!!!


boris55555 #96 Posted 22 July 2019 - 03:48 AM

    Honary Doctor of Meh

  • Players
  • 25261 battles
  • 2,641
  • [MINC]
  • Member since:
    11-30-2016

View Postplsdontkillmexxx, on 21 July 2019 - 10:24 PM, said:

 

How predictable. In a thread about Bushka's You tube account being cancelled, Silverbrood and Acrimony want to make it yet another critical thread of me. All we need now is BorisBadenuff to join in and we have all the three stooges having a go. well, good luck fellas, cos I'm not playing.


sorry, you’re  only going to have to hear from bench Boris. Meh, this thread had been about Bushkas situation not you going all Napster on the film world.


Snickering dickering still. The Tiger ran up the hill.

The Dicker shot four.

The Tiger’s HP’s no more.

Snickering dickering still. (Abridged)

 

boris55555 #97 Posted 22 July 2019 - 03:50 AM

    Honary Doctor of Meh

  • Players
  • 25261 battles
  • 2,641
  • [MINC]
  • Member since:
    11-30-2016

View Post4sfield, on 21 July 2019 - 10:46 PM, said:


  The communist thing was unfair but I was thinking about the great purges when I referred to it. It didn’t matter if any of those guys were guilty either, they were getting executed.


oooooooh, I like that. McCarthyism blacklisting, pogroms, most of these companies seem to ban w a leftist tilt. #FreeTheBushkaOne


Snickering dickering still. The Tiger ran up the hill.

The Dicker shot four.

The Tiger’s HP’s no more.

Snickering dickering still. (Abridged)

 

plsdontkillmexxx #98 Posted 22 July 2019 - 04:17 AM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 9963 battles
  • 1,027
  • [XHALE]
  • Member since:
    01-07-2019

View Postboris55555, on 22 July 2019 - 01:48 PM, said:


sorry, you’re  only going to have to hear from bench Boris. Meh, this thread had been about Bushkas situation not you going all Napster on the film world.

 

I know! I'm saying don't try to make it a thread about me!


Don't be fooled by my winrate. I'm really a unicum in disguise.

4sfield #99 Posted 22 July 2019 - 04:22 AM

    Space Lord

  • Players
  • 33335 battles
  • 5,299
  • [-1]
  • Member since:
    07-08-2014

View Postplsdontkillmexxx, on 21 July 2019 - 11:17 PM, said:

 

I know! I'm saying don't try to make it a thread about me!


  Relax, nobody cares that you’re pirating movies, no one cares if you haven’t been caught for it and nobody is going to waste their time arguing with you about it.


 

Snowflakes - 1, Good Guys - 0

 

FREE _stealy!!!


plsdontkillmexxx #100 Posted 22 July 2019 - 04:53 AM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 9963 battles
  • 1,027
  • [XHALE]
  • Member since:
    01-07-2019

View Post4sfield, on 22 July 2019 - 02:22 PM, said:


  Relax, nobody cares that you’re pirating movies,

 

hardly pirating. no money involved. just some tv/film clips (mostly). anyway, I still have another channel with millons of hits, although I really don't put up stuff now, and haven't for a while.

 

no no one cares if you haven’t been caught for it and nobody is going to waste their time arguing with you about it.

 

you'd be surprised. there's a few ppl here who just want to criticise me, and take any opportunity to do so.

 

 


Don't be fooled by my winrate. I'm really a unicum in disguise.




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users