Being Called a ReRoll > Noob? LOL

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

PikeNose #1 Posted 19 July 2019 - 07:44 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 9251 battles
  • [SRT]

So...having taken one of my many breaks from this fun, if expensive little diversion of a game...I have to say that never in the 4-5 years I've been around off and on have I been called a d*mn reroll as much as in the last 3 months.  Is this like the new ultimate insult or something?  Yes, random 48% window-licker...I have 9,000 games and a 61% WR (if ever so barely these days).  And no, it's not a reroll.  But, I'll admit it beats being called a noob by these somewhat challenged individuals.  

Having said all that...is there anyone here left from the old days (like 2016) or is this an all-new neighborhood now?  Despite the few complaints I see...looks like the game has actually improved in many respects compared to a year or so ago?  

acrisis #2 Posted 19 July 2019 - 07:54 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 20335 battles
  • [III-X]

Waves hi :)

See also: http://forum.wotblitz.com/index.php?/topic/104504-whos-still-around-from-old-days/

Forum essentials:  > Desktop mode 
Check recent threads. Check WG staff threads. Use search.
    > WG Bugs and current update     > Feedback     > Vehicle Bay     > Guides     > Videos 

BE  (+)   

Got lag issues ?  >> Pingplotter thread  << 
Blitz Community Coalition | Looney Tooners | Triarii | Blitz University | Basic Training  | Mentor

4sfield #3 Posted 19 July 2019 - 07:55 PM

Space Lord

• Players
  • 33083 battles
  • [-1]

View PostPikeNose, on 19 July 2019 - 02:44 PM, said:

So...having taken one of my many breaks from this fun, if expensive little diversion of a game...I have to say that never in the 4-5 years I've been around off and on have I been called a d*mn reroll as much as in the last 3 months.  Is this like the new ultimate insult or something?  Yes, random 48% window-licker...I have 9,000 games and a 61% WR (if ever so barely these days).  And no, it's not a reroll.  But, I'll admit it beats being called a noob by these somewhat challenged individuals.  

Having said all that...is there anyone here left from the old days (like 2016) or is this an all-new neighborhood now?  Despite the few complaints I see...looks like the game has actually improved in many respects compared to a year or so ago?  

I remember you, Cmdr Pike right?

Snowflakes - 1, Good Guys - 0

FREE _stealy!!!

_Cletus #4 Posted 19 July 2019 - 08:00 PM

Voodoo Wizard

• Players
  • 23453 battles
  • [HAHA]

View PostPikeNose, on 19 July 2019 - 01:44 PM, said:

Honestly, if someone calls you a reroll it's because they don't know what it means and thinks it's an insult.   

https://www.blitzstars.com/api/sigs/com/1019725659.png   Avatar by crpl_hicks

Conan, what is best in lifeTo crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women.

Ronin_23 #5 Posted 19 July 2019 - 08:06 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 14274 battles
  • [-INV-]
I've been called one too. I assume it's because of all my premiums.

_ArmoredGlassCannon #6 Posted 20 July 2019 - 01:42 AM

Player with an oxymoron username in NA server

• Players
  • 19264 battles
  • [CRUEL]
Some fool few months ago called me a reroll too lma o even though I started this game with 53% winrate. :teethhappy:

"Give an anime fan any object, and they will find a way to want to stick their ***k in it" — Gigguk

"IDF super op military uses ancient M103 and makes them bullet proof with sand bags. F****ing op military moments." — mike82198

9_V0LT #7 Posted 20 July 2019 - 07:06 PM

Cunning Linguist

• Players
  • 8398 battles
  • [OGRE]

Yeah, I'm back. Let's not make a big deal about this.

ruff_n_nuts #8 Posted 20 July 2019 - 09:21 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 5822 battles
  • [_TDW_]
I dont mind the rolls, I do mind players raging at me about my 50% winrate, and they have 5k tier 3 games and 4k tier 6 games and 20k battles, for an average tier of 5 when I have an average tier of 7+.

TonnerreCadien #9 Posted 21 July 2019 - 03:43 PM

Cabri dans le Maïs

• Players
  • 44615 battles
  • [HAHA]

The only time I've ever called anyone a reroll is when one attacks my play in post-game chat. Rerolls are easy to spot, except for the people who manage to fail at it.

I'm a bit of an old-timer here, although I haven't played in almost two months. I was out of the country for work, and even though I'm back stateside now, I have a work deadline that's looming over my head. I goof off too much as it is - I can't afford to be sucked into the WOTB vortex, at least not yet.

In fact, I need to get back to work right now. Welcome back!

jx1pteO.jpg

I'm too old to be a seal clubber! I can't tell you the last time I even went to a club!

"Go back to tier III!" - Every stat-fetisher who ever got salty with me in post-game chat

Des fois ce jeu est laid comme un coin de banquette, laisses-mon te dire...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users