Do you know that feeling...

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

Poll: A clan of friends (3 members have cast votes)

You have to complete 5 battle in order to participate this poll.

Would you join me in making a new clan, not only as a member but as a friend

1. Yes (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

2. No thank you (3 votes [100.00%])

Percentage of vote: 100.00%

Vote Hide poll

StopItYouPervert #1 Posted 20 July 2019 - 04:11 PM

Casual Coffee drinking tanker

• Players
  • 17810 battles
  • [SVJG]

[i doubt only a couple of you would read everything i' about to type] Hey, faber here, I just wanted to say, do you know that feeling.

Long back story: I was playing blitz one day in 2015, met a guy that used to go by the username KINGZ_POOP or something like that, we would soon become great friends eventually, we would platoon always, we'd skype while we play, i even remember seal clubbing in our T82s all the time one shotting people and everytime we do we say stuff like BOOM HAHA or GET NUKE, and at the beginning of the match we would say stuff like NUKE INBOUND, it was fun and all. Then when clans were announced, we both planned to make one, and so, I came up with Savage Jaguars, he suggested the tag be [SVJG], and thus, the clan was born, we then started to make the clan, he helped design the banner etc, he also help recruit people from our matches, at one point we had accumilated max active players, me and kingz n some of our other friends, we would hit battle at the same time over skype n we'd end up in the same match, we would usually race around in our fast low tier tanks while both our teams(some of our friends would end up on red team after we hit battle at the same time), i still have the video on youtube if you wanna see it, i could never delete those memories, we also did some of the noob stuff like we would hide in a corner n make our last stand there against all the enemies, it was all fun and stuff.

Then everyone started dying away...my clan fell apart due to people venturing to new clans or some other reasons, as I type this there are currently 18 members left, i saw only 4 or 5 who were recently active, there had been moments where i quit the clan n came back, i thought i should take pride at what i started n stay there but im beginning to think otherwise. Kingz is no longer active nor in my clan, i dont even remember when the last time i played or talked to him nor our other friends who we skyped with as we play. Some of my friends who i used to toon with had quit blitz. 

And now as i type this i'm practically the last one left, i admit, this feeling of being the last member of a clan you made long ago let alone your friends, its so bitter sweet, i dunno what to feel about it, like a mix of nostalgia n sadness. That pretty much sums it all up, i'm sorry i made this pointless topic i just felt like i just wanna tell people how it feels like being the last person of a bigger picture that you started n made with a bunch of other people, or friends.

Lets say you, should I make a new clan, start all over again and maybe relieve it again? I wouldn't care if you are just some 50%er, i just wanna build another "family" again online, and yes some of you may say "go out and make real friends", but sometimes even in real life it comes to the point where you are by yourself, so its not too bad to have a expanded range of friends not only limited to "real life", but back to the topic, would you join me in making a new band of friends? A new clan we can all just be together in and have fun and, to stick around for a bit?.

Edited by Faber711, 20 July 2019 - 04:16 PM.

Uhhhhh burgers are just sandwiches that are round

dport02 #2 Posted 20 July 2019 - 04:17 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 29552 battles
  • [-FE4R]
Ya that happened to me in two different clans. I didn’t start either of them, but I moved on and was a little sad. Brings back fun mementoes of countdowns I did. I’m not currently interested in leaving my clan, but being friends and platooning for sure!!

StopItYouPervert #3 Posted 20 July 2019 - 04:18 PM

• Players
  • 17810 battles
  • [SVJG]
Oh and we actually pissed off the whole US forum with our death races and whatnots, haha sorry WarGaming

Absolute_Sniper #4 Posted 20 July 2019 - 04:18 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 38268 battles
  • [CRU2L]
Starting up a new clan is tricky and time consuming. I’d recommend joining an established clan that fits your personality. There are several out there for any skill level.

I used to have a picture here but tiny pic took an arrow to the knee....

https://discord.gg/twdc4Dq

StopItYouPervert #5 Posted 20 July 2019 - 04:18 PM

• Players
  • 17810 battles
  • [SVJG]

View Postdport02, on 20 July 2019 - 08:17 AM, said:

Ya that happened to me in two different clans. I didn’t start either of them, but I moved on and was a little sad. Brings back fun mementoes of countdowns I did. I’m not currently interested in leaving my clan, but being friends and platooning for sure!!

Hey man thats nice too, and sure, i'll be happy to platoon with you dude

StopItYouPervert #6 Posted 20 July 2019 - 04:20 PM

• Players
  • 17810 battles
  • [SVJG]

View PostAbsolute_Sniper, on 20 July 2019 - 08:18 AM, said:

Starting up a new clan is tricky and time consuming. I’d recommend joining an established clan that fits your personality. There are several out there for any skill level.

True true, i've thought of that too, tried it a few times actually but alwsys came back to my own clan as i felt guilty for leaving and i feel sad seeing something i created just die so i come back to keep it "active",but a part of me want to re live this feeling, a clan i own just filled with friends, you know

4sfield #7 Posted 20 July 2019 - 04:52 PM

Space Lord

• Players
  • 33335 battles
  • [-1]

Dude, you’d be better off grabbing onto some guys you already know and joining their clan.

Snowflakes - 1, Good Guys - 0

FREE _stealy!!!

StopItYouPervert #8 Posted 20 July 2019 - 04:55 PM

• Players
  • 17810 battles
  • [SVJG]

View Post4sfield, on 20 July 2019 - 08:52 AM, said:

Dude, you’d be better off grabbing onto some guys you already know and joining their clan.

Yea i kinda dont wanna have to restart on my personal clan supply as im at tier 9 supply in my clan and i really wanna get that is5

Absolute_Sniper #9 Posted 20 July 2019 - 08:15 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 38268 battles
  • [CRU2L]

View PostFaber711, on 20 July 2019 - 04:55 PM, said:

Yea i kinda dont wanna have to restart on my personal clan supply as im at tier 9 supply in my clan and i really wanna get that is5

That’s not how it works. Many clans have the supply thing maxed out. If you have your personal maxed, you can buy an is-5 as soon as you join a new clan. In fact many people join a clan for 5 minutes just to buy the IS-5 and then they leave. 

I used to have a picture here but tiny pic took an arrow to the knee....

https://discord.gg/twdc4Dq

shyw #10 Posted 20 July 2019 - 11:10 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 48914 battles
  • [DOGZ]

View PostAbsolute_Sniper, on 20 July 2019 - 08:15 PM, said:

That’s not how it works. Many clans have the supply thing maxed out. If you have your personal maxed, you can buy an is-5 as soon as you join a new clan. In fact many people join a clan for 5 minutes just to buy the IS-5 and then they leave. 

^^^^^ True ^^^^^

tankeatingtiger #11 Posted 21 July 2019 - 12:35 AM

Luvs His Hellkitty

• Players
  • 19611 battles
  • [DETH]

What Sniper says is truth. I understand the feeling of wanting to have your own clan but in reality its very hard and time consuming and its always possible everyone will leave again. Like he says, join an existing clan and form a bond with them. And the Clan Supply thing is usually not a problem.

***Shameless plug***

For instance, DETH is a laid back, brotherhood type of clan. You aren't required to do training and tournaments 3 times a week or anything, just hang out in discord and toon a lot. I think you would like it here. And we already have an Is-5 waiting for you...

If you're interested just let me know and I can get you into our Discord server to meet the guys.

YouTube Channel: 

https://www.youtube....tankeatingtiger

“You'd be bitter, too, if you only had eight brain cells and your significant other was jar of warm mayonnaise”

-Blartch on Kv-2 drivers

tanker070 #12 Posted 21 July 2019 - 03:14 AM

The Nitwit

• Players
  • 56455 battles
  • [SRT]

Oo so I never established a clan but always have invested heavily into skill family > crows > and now Agoge with SRT.

Reasoning being I can help others where they need and add to the overall picture of activity. 

I would say get to know ppl over discord as the quickest way to find out if u like that flavor of clan. And stay in the search of ur crew.

(Just like waves change direction of flow, so should you to keep things smooth.)

Don't be held back with memories. But don't forget them.

Even though activity wise today I don't have what I had year ago. Im happy to go thru the phases of blitz. Had my share of good times

→_→ #tankerTalks

pro tip: Take Deep Breaths Often.

StopItYouPervert #13 Posted 21 July 2019 - 04:35 AM

• Players
  • 17810 battles
  • [SVJG]

View Posttankeatingtiger, on 20 July 2019 - 04:35 PM, said:

What Sniper says is truth. I understand the feeling of wanting to have your own clan but in reality its very hard and time consuming and its always possible everyone will leave again. Like he says, join an existing clan and form a bond with them. And the Clan Supply thing is usually not a problem.

***Shameless plug***

For instance, DETH is a laid back, brotherhood type of clan. You aren't required to do training and tournaments 3 times a week or anything, just hang out in discord and toon a lot. I think you would like it here. And we already have an Is-5 waiting for you...

If you're interested just let me know and I can get you into our Discord server to meet the guys.

Sure, sign me up dude

tankeatingtiger #14 Posted 21 July 2019 - 04:28 PM

Luvs His Hellkitty

• Players
  • 19611 battles
  • [DETH]

View PostFaber711, on 20 July 2019 - 11:35 PM, said:

Sure, sign me up dude

https://discord.gg/YRb6zs

YouTube Channel: 

https://www.youtube....tankeatingtiger

“You'd be bitter, too, if you only had eight brain cells and your significant other was jar of warm mayonnaise”

-Blartch on Kv-2 drivers

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users