What exactly is that 4% armor enhancement?

• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

minitel_NA #61 Posted 26 July 2019 - 11:52 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 454 battles
  • [EUREF]

@4sfield. 

Here is to add fuel to the fire.

After losing 6 batchat and amx50B  games in a row with things like 13 shots and 800 dmg, 

look at that shot going into me

conway drives one way

i drive the other way

im soo hull down I can’t even shoot him anywhere.

That’s how much hull down I was :

We won that one game. 

But receiving shots like this every game when u can fail 3 clips every game for 10 consecutive games and you come home with 20% winrate  is disgusting.

Minitelrose visiting from EU, occasional player/forumer in the NA

4sfield #62 Posted 27 July 2019 - 01:11 AM

Space Lord

• Players
  • 33105 battles
  • [-1]

View Postminitel_NA, on 26 July 2019 - 06:52 PM, said:

@4sfield. :

It’s craziness, I get shot unbelievably all the time too and I have to change my strategy because of it. 

I’m still wondering why I can’t hit and pen weak spots on a motionless tank, as I’m pulling away they spin their turret and pull out for a snap shot and I get creamed for full alpha by a shot that shouldn’t have even hit. At times t seems like I’m not allowed to do things that should be easy and the nubs are able to make shots I would consider impossible.

Is what it is, and the things you’ve me  to rely on as predictable aren’t anymore while the things you used to rely on as improbable are a lot more apt to be probable.

Edited by 4sfield, 27 July 2019 - 02:53 AM.

Snowflakes - 1, Good Guys - 0

FREE _stealy!!!

godzilla5599_warrior #63 Posted 27 July 2019 - 02:44 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 608 battles

View Post4sfield, on 27 July 2019 - 01:11 AM, said:

It’s craziness, I get shot unbelievably all the time too and I have to change my strategy because of it. 

I’m still wondering why I can’t hit and pen weak spots on a motmotionless tank and when I pull as I’m pulling away they spin their urethra and pull out for a snap shot and I get creamed for full alpha by a shot that shouldn’t have even hit. .At times t seems like I’m not allowed to do things that should be easy and the nubs are able to make shots I would consider impossible.

Is what it is, and the things you’ve me  to rely on as predictable aren’t anymore while the things you used to rely on as improbable are a lot more apt to be probable.

Tell what I just started noticing: Red team high rolls,a LOT,been smacked by both IS-8's and ST1's that should do 420 and they somehow pull a 500 dmg shot out of their butts and likewise TD's like the level nine obj are going for full 640 dmg rolls a lot too...

I dunno it just seems WG balances like a retard picks their nose in up to their knuckles and damned being subtle about it,they also just flat out favor newer people and punish longer term ones with wild abandon.

Oh well.... 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users