• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

_UrgleMcPurfle_ #1 Posted 23 July 2019 - 03:17 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 13157 battles
  • [HATED]

Context

A poorly played E50 game has resulted in this 1v2, with me against a full-HP ISU and 2-hit Batchat.

Timestamps (in-game time)

0:19 (2:22) — I don't know where the ISU is, so I decide not to chase the Batchat.

1:40 (1:01) — As soon as camo resets, I reverse direction. The ISU likely extrapolated my movement after the camo reset from my movement before the reset. So he expects me to be somewhere to my left. 

2:03 (0:37) — Though I am reloaded and ready to peek, I'm not 100% confident I'll be able to shoot before the ISU turns toward me. I don't want to take that chance this late in the game, so I stay on the side of the dune opposite the ISU.

2:11 (0:31) — wat

Conclusion

For a light or medium, it is best to be as conservative as possible in a 1-versus-multiple situation. Sorry to break it to you, but if you wanna come through in the clutch you'd better get rid of Obamacare and start watching Sean Hannity. That was a joke. Please don't delete my post. The point is, you can't hope to win a prolonged and/or close-quarters engagement against opponents with more HP and guns to spare. To avoid getting sucked into such a fight, always be "kiting" away and stay in camo as much as possible. And, of course, it certainly helps when your opponents are a bit confused.

Edited by _UrgleMcPurfle_, 23 July 2019 - 03:18 AM.

Also tagged with youtube

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users