WoT Blitz

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Zogueiro #1 Posted 27 July 2019 - 12:58 AM

Private

• Players
  • 13282 battles
  • [FBSBR]

Bem , como muitos de vocês sabem , nos torneios não existe a palavra equilíbrio , então como uma forma de manter a WG ciente disso , eu quero colocar algumas sugestões e quem puder cobrar a está empresa linda , por favor faça isso constantemente :

- Simplesmente não ter um limite para cada tipo de tanque é a coisa mais absurda do mundo , ninguém merece montar um time inteiro com vários tipos de tanque e , do nada , cair com um time inimigo cheio de ARL , KV ou quem sabe Obj 252U ,. Poxa WG , coloca um limitador : 3 Pesados , 3 Médios , 3 Leves e 3 Caça-Tanques , simples .

- Bloquear o chat global , parece uma má ideia , porém você com certeza já deve ter se irritado muito com o jogador tanto do seu time , quanto o do inimigo , encher a tela de palavras aleatórias e sem sentido ou quando não fica xingando por ter morrido , que catástrofe.

- Os mapas é o que eu diga , só aparece três deles , deixando as partidas monótonas . Poxa tem mapa muito bom que não aparece nos torneios ou se aparece é muito raro .

- Mesmo sendo as escolhas dos próprios jogadores , que eu respeito lógico , mas não tem como não ignorar , escolher o time na última hora e entrar nas partidas com 5 ou 6 jogadores , isso realmente é triste , pensa bem , a dificuldade de um time com um a menos ou dois , para quem já passou por isso , é frustrante.

Resumindo : Limitar os tipos de tanque , Bloquear o chat global e não permitir a entrada de times incompletos nos torneios .

- Bem , foi isso que eu vi , e foi isso que eu achei de desequilibrado nos torneios . Se você concorda ou descorda , comente , e por favor , cobrem a WG .

tankeatingtiger #2 Posted 27 July 2019 - 01:01 AM

Luvs His Hellkitty

• Players
  • 19232 battles
  • [DETH]

View PostZogueiro, on 26 July 2019 - 07:58 PM, said:

Well, as many of you know, tournaments don't have the word balance, so as a way to keep WG aware of this, I want to make a few suggestions and who can charge this beautiful company, please do this constantly:

- Simply not having a limit for each type of tank is the most absurd thing in the world, nobody deserves to set up an entire team with various types of tank and out of nowhere fall with an enemy team full of ARL, KV or maybe Obj 252U ,. Gosh WG, put a limiter: 3 Heavy, 3 Medium, 3 Light and 3 Tanks, simple.

- Blocking the global chat sounds like a bad idea, but you sure must have been annoyed with the player on both your team and the enemy, filling the screen with random and meaningless words or when you are not cursing for having died, what a catastrophe.

“Maps is what I say, only three of them appear, leaving the monotonous matches. Poxa has very good map that does not appear in tournaments or if it appears is very rare.

- Even though it is the players' own choices, which I respect logically, but there is no way to ignore, choose the team at the last minute and enter the matches with 5 or 6 players, this is really sad, think about it, the difficulty of a team With one less or two, for those who have been through this, it's frustrating.

Bottom line: Limit tank types, Block global chat and not allow incomplete teams to enter tournaments.

- Well, that's what I saw, and that's what I found unbalanced in tournaments. If you agree or disagree, comment, and please cover WG.

Translation courtesy of me. Thanks Google.

YouTube Channel: 

https://www.youtube....tankeatingtiger

You'd be bitter, too, if you only had eight brain cells and your significant other was jar of warm mayonnaise”

-Blartch on Kv-2 drivers

Zogueiro #3 Posted 27 July 2019 - 02:00 AM

Private

• Players
  • 13282 battles
  • [FBSBR]
Ok , thank you so much for translating :)

Sepp_Ulrich #4 Posted 27 July 2019 - 02:19 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 39466 battles
  • [21DAK]
Germany 7 - Brazil 1
The Angel of Verdun

wannabeunicum #5 Posted 27 July 2019 - 03:13 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 35510 battles
  • [-MM]

Global chat can be an option but it doesn't matter if a team groups alltogether in one tank. If the enemy team uses 7 heavies just use 5 heavies and 2 lights. 5 heavies can always defend against 7 while 2 lights can flank.

And incomplete teams are fine. We just won a gold tournament and one of the matches was a 6v7 where we won.

Zogueiro #6 Posted 27 July 2019 - 10:49 AM

Private

• Players
  • 13282 battles
  • [FBSBR]
As I had already said, it is very annoying that you have to mute the game because of enemy spamming the global chat, taking your concentration away, and on the tank type issues, maybe I don't have much of that in T10, but now T8 down there is nothing worse, even though your team mescle, often putting in a lot of heavy life-giving tanks, is hard to deal with, but of course it goes from player to player, each has its own way of playing and its opinion about the game

tankeatingtiger #7 Posted 27 July 2019 - 04:26 PM

Luvs His Hellkitty

• Players
  • 19232 battles
  • [DETH]

View PostZogueiro, on 27 July 2019 - 05:49 AM, said:

As I had already said, it is very annoying that you have to mute the game because of enemy spamming the global chat, taking your concentration away, and on the tank type issues, maybe I don't have much of that in T10, but now T8 down there is nothing worse, even though your team mescle, often putting in a lot of heavy life-giving tanks, is hard to deal with, but of course it goes from player to player, each has its own way of playing and its opinion about the game

I agree with this. Global serves no (positive) purpose except for the occasional o7. Other than that it's just raging, spamming, or giving away positions.

YouTube Channel: 

https://www.youtube....tankeatingtiger

You'd be bitter, too, if you only had eight brain cells and your significant other was jar of warm mayonnaise”

-Blartch on Kv-2 drivers

Zogueiro #8 Posted 28 July 2019 - 12:44 AM

Private

• Players
  • 13282 battles
  • [FBSBR]
So why did i write this topic , it seems so simple the things i said but when it is playing it makes the player so frustrated and nervous. I , in my opinion , see this as an attention , because simples things have no fix.

Also tagged with WoT Blitz

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users