Wolverine tips?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

lord_of_lores #1 Posted 02 August 2019 - 12:38 PM

Private

• Players
  • 634 battles
  • [DIR_T]
I've been playing with the Wolverine for months and had a good set of strategy's but lately they've been not working which has me thinking that I should update them. Any tips shall be appreciated

The_Flop #2 Posted 02 August 2019 - 03:32 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 57241 battles
  • [FOIL]

I'm going to be blunt, you never had a strategy that worked on that tank. playing below average and below 1 for DR and KDR at tier V is not good.

Tips:

Research various play styles through search on this forum or on youtube, gun depression, hull down, side scraping, sniping, rotating, etc.

Play a variety of tank types on different lines, stop playing one tank. 

Move up in tiers, you want to actually learn how to play you won't find it in the seal clubbing tiers.

Find a reasonably active clan with some players who can play in the big boy tiers and learn by platooning

4sfield #3 Posted 02 August 2019 - 05:14 PM

Space Lord

• Players
  • 34285 battles
  • [-1]

View PostThe_Flop, on 02 August 2019 - 10:32 AM, said:

I'm going to be blunt, you never had a strategy that worked on that tank. playing below average and below 1 for DR and KDR at tier V is not good.

Tips:

Research various play styles through search on this forum or on youtube, gun depression, hull down, side scraping, sniping, rotating, etc.

Play a variety of tank types on different lines, stop playing one tank. 

Move up in tiers, you want to actually learn how to play you won't find it in the seal clubbing tiers.

Find a reasonably active clan with some players who can play in the big boy tiers and learn by platooning

He’s only got 460 total battles and the wolverine it’s the only tank he’s played 100 or more battles with and you’re right, he doesn’t know anything. It’s not being blunt, it’s the truth. 

Snowflakes - 1, Good Guys - 0

FREE _stealy!!!

Boomer625 #4 Posted 02 August 2019 - 09:12 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 18785 battles
  • [MARDR]

I play the M10 like a second line medium td. Reload, speed or armor is not enough to survive any type of brawl, unless the other tank has significantly lower hp than your tank. By conserving your hp working the second line, you can hunt down and pick off lower hp targets using your medium speed and American on the move firing accuracy in the endgame.

I also like how you can see your ammunition rack in the back of the turret. Wish there was a loading and firing animation so you can see your ammunition deplete.

Edited by Boomer625, 02 August 2019 - 09:14 PM.

fangs58 #5 Posted 03 August 2019 - 12:11 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 84148 battles
  • [WHC]

This old video from Anon is still relevant in today's Meta. I just did the grind on my alt account and it was easier than it was two years ago. 5.5 helped this tank quite a bit IMHO. 

ANOTHER COMMENT OR QUESTION BROUGHT TO YOU BY A BLISSFULLY ABOVE AVERAGE PLAYER.

https://www.blitzsta.../1022508815.png

___ImUrHuckleberry #6 Posted 03 August 2019 - 12:41 AM

I need ammunition, not a ride.

• Players
  • 17839 battles

View Postlord_of_lores, on 02 August 2019 - 04:38 AM, said:

I've been playing with the Wolverine for months and had a good set of strategy's but lately they've been not working which has me thinking that I should update them. Any tips shall be appreciated

Hey, Lord! Welcome to the forums;great to see you here. As in-game, you will have folks who are snarky and not very helpful. Sifting through the lumps of coal for that diamond in the rough is the only way to go about it. I'm coincidentally grinding some TDs, and have issues adapting. That being said, i'd focus on abusing the camo. Hide behind a bush or two and fire, you'll likely not get spotted. So learning where all the juicy sniper/bush spots will be quite a difference maker. There's a lot to consider, i'd start with guides on here, which i can't find, and YT reviews by the usual suspects. Here's a bit dated review, but still helpful:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users