settings ballsack

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Meat_Locker #1 Posted 09 August 2019 - 06:01 AM

Large Member

• Players
  • 38791 battles
  • [TITAN]

I have a problem with aiming and movement that I can’t fix. 

‘There is too much time before  between when I provide input movement to the gun and tank and when it moves. I can direct the barrel to move and literally slide my finger about .25” before the gun responds. 

‘’I need the controls to be snappy and responsive. The change occurred during the big update that screwed everyone and reset all controls. Was it 6.0?

Playing with the sensitivity doesn’t help. What are your settings for best responsiveness? I need more snappinesses and quicker response. Perhaps the lag is due to me being forced to play on NA server from the EU due to the obstinacy and poor customer service of WG. 

j0nn0 #2 Posted 09 August 2019 - 10:03 AM

F2P Skrub

• Players
  • 19151 battles
  • [XREGS]

That sounds like lag unless you have "new" autoaim selected and sensitivity for drive bottomed out. That autoaim tends to be sticky and auto-leads shots for center mass. Try swapping that under default settings, then adjust aim sensitivity to where you can pan around comfortably. Repeat for drive control sensitivity. 

I play on iPad air 2 but my sensitivity tends to be between 100-130%. Haven't touched them in ages so i don't remember and am too lazy to check now. Using old aim with dual fire buttons and toggle autoaim. Stick size minimized for ease of finger travel. 

I may have a few too many tanks. I think I was over 150 in garage by last count.

4sfield #3 Posted 09 August 2019 - 04:31 PM

Space Lord

• Players
  • 33335 battles
  • [-1]

I play with both sensitivity settings maxed to combat this and I still see it. I thought it was lag at 1st so I have even played with the graphics settings turned down and all camo off in hopes that would help. 

It doesn’t, there are still times when either my view or movement is wonky. I was tracking a vehicle from the hill side at Middleburg last week that was spotted, running and about to come into the open at the cap circle. When he appeared, my reticle went straight to the right of where he was and locked into a building he also disappeared. I was going to see him for less than 2 seconds which is enough time to get off an aimed shot. It wasn’t that his camo reset because he hadn’t been lit long enough for it to reset even if there were no tanks in spotting range, there was no excuse for it. 

It was a glitch and as he cleared the fountain he reappeared just as he went behind another building. It was total bull sht. I agree that something is amiss with auto-aim and I’ve had some crazy things happen over he past few weeks. I think a lot of it is lag between the server and what you do in game, there is a delay but the smoothing is terrible. I’ve been going back to map inspector to watch replays and see what happened and it never shows the crazy things I see on the in game replay. 

Snowflakes - 1, Good Guys - 0

FREE _stealy!!!

Meat_Locker #4 Posted 10 August 2019 - 07:41 AM

Large Member

• Players
  • 38791 battles
  • [TITAN]

Will try the offered suggestions. 

I do do not use auto-aim in sniper mode and have or set to the old style in Commander View Mode. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users