Jump to content


Salty 60%ers carried by a 40%er. (Kolobanov's.)


  • Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

trogvision #1 Posted 15 August 2019 - 07:34 PM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 18312 battles
  • 912
  • [ATO]
  • Member since:
    05-24-2013

 

Missed one shot, and the typical "omfg we lose". This is my 3rd mastery in this tank.

 


Edited by trogvision, 15 August 2019 - 07:34 PM.

Nobody likes AFK'ers.

Vantablack12 #2 Posted 15 August 2019 - 07:39 PM

    Ugliest Player NA

  • Players
  • 11801 battles
  • 397
  • [K9]
  • Member since:
    08-26-2017
Its nice to see a fellow 40%er on the forums! Show those 60%ers that not all 40%ers are bad!

Edited by Vantablack12, 15 August 2019 - 07:39 PM.

"In a man-to-man fight, the winner is he who has one more round in his magazine." -Erwin Rommel

trogvision #3 Posted 15 August 2019 - 07:41 PM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 18312 battles
  • 912
  • [ATO]
  • Member since:
    05-24-2013

View PostVantablack12, on 15 August 2019 - 07:39 PM, said:

Its nice to see a fellow 40%er on the forums! Show those 60%ers that not all 40%ers are bad!

.28% from being 50%. My 40% days will be the most memorable.


Edited by trogvision, 15 August 2019 - 07:54 PM.

Nobody likes AFK'ers.

acrisis #4 Posted 15 August 2019 - 07:41 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 20339 battles
  • 11,027
  • [III-X]
  • Member since:
    12-27-2014

Well played.

 

As you know, that complaint may not have been directed at you, but other inept team members who were camping, sniping, sleeping ... and Kolobanovs are not all that common or guaranteed, all things considered ... typically the 1v3 is a loss.

 

But, again, well played! 


 

Forum essentials:  > Desktop mode 
Check recent threads. Check WG staff threads. Use search.
    > WG Bugs and current update     > Feedback     > Vehicle Bay     > Guides     > Videos 

 

     BE  (+)   

    Got lag issues ?  >> Pingplotter thread  << 
Blitz Community Coalition | Looney Tooners | Triarii | Blitz University | Basic Training  | Mentor
 


trogvision #5 Posted 15 August 2019 - 07:43 PM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 18312 battles
  • 912
  • [ATO]
  • Member since:
    05-24-2013

View Postacrisis, on 15 August 2019 - 07:41 PM, said:

Well played.

 

As you know, that complaint may not have been directed at you, but other inept team members who were camping, sniping, sleeping ... and Kolobanovs are not all that common or guaranteed, all things considered ... typically the 1v3 is a loss.

 

But, again, well played! 

I was the last one alive. It was directed at me. I was at the rock by the cave, I had the advantage of marry go around tactics and dead tanks to take cover with.


Edited by trogvision, 15 August 2019 - 07:45 PM.

Nobody likes AFK'ers.

Vantablack12 #6 Posted 15 August 2019 - 07:45 PM

    Ugliest Player NA

  • Players
  • 11801 battles
  • 397
  • [K9]
  • Member since:
    08-26-2017

View Posttrogvision, on 15 August 2019 - 02:41 PM, said:

 My 40% days will be the most memorable.

Same here.


"In a man-to-man fight, the winner is he who has one more round in his magazine." -Erwin Rommel

Si1verBlood #7 Posted 15 August 2019 - 07:48 PM

    The Armored Garbage Truck

  • Players
  • 15508 battles
  • 842
  • [SR-71]
  • Member since:
    09-27-2015
49% was never  what people mean when they call you a 40percenter...40 percenter is mor ein the 40 to 46.5 range if you play above tier 5

acrisis #8 Posted 15 August 2019 - 09:49 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 20339 battles
  • 11,027
  • [III-X]
  • Member since:
    12-27-2014

View Posttrogvision, on 15 August 2019 - 02:41 PM, said:

.28% from being 50%. My 40% days will be the most memorable.


Great job on improving, but 50% and 53% going wr are not being a 40% er.

40% ers are the people in low 40% range who can’t even get to 48% ( old median wr, accounting for draws ) 


 

Forum essentials:  > Desktop mode 
Check recent threads. Check WG staff threads. Use search.
    > WG Bugs and current update     > Feedback     > Vehicle Bay     > Guides     > Videos 

 

     BE  (+)   

    Got lag issues ?  >> Pingplotter thread  << 
Blitz Community Coalition | Looney Tooners | Triarii | Blitz University | Basic Training  | Mentor
 


j0nn0 #9 Posted 15 August 2019 - 09:52 PM

    F2P Skrub

  • Players
  • 19151 battles
  • 3,054
  • [XREGS]
  • Member since:
    06-27-2014
Congrats on the ace. Been seeing more salt than usual when i play, too. Their rage usually just gives me more entertainment. 

I may have a few too many tanks. I think I was over 150 in garage by last count.


King__David #10 Posted 15 August 2019 - 09:57 PM

    Junior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 41460 battles
  • 192
  • [KNELL]
  • Member since:
    09-20-2015
Not impressed....Don't get me wrong its good game and I'm sure u did well in the game too. It's the low 40%ers that [edited]everything up some like 60-80% of the time. The higher ur win rate just means the less u [edited]up. Anyways nice!    

Dark_Magician_Girl #11 Posted 15 August 2019 - 10:20 PM

    #1 Reroll NA

  • Players
  • 36384 battles
  • 5,004
  • [_STR8]
  • Member since:
    10-02-2016

View PostVantablack12, on 15 August 2019 - 02:39 PM, said:

Its nice to see a fellow 40%er on the forums! Show those 60%ers that not all 40%ers are bad!

 

Rumor has it that when combined they make a 100%er.


I am now the #1 ranked E75 on the NA server!

 

 

 

 


trogvision #12 Posted 15 August 2019 - 11:11 PM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 18312 battles
  • 912
  • [ATO]
  • Member since:
    05-24-2013

View PostDark_Magician_Girl, on 15 August 2019 - 10:20 PM, said:

 

Rumor has it that when combined they make a 100%er.

Well, a 100% victory was the battle outcome.


Nobody likes AFK'ers.

spike41_steel #13 Posted 15 August 2019 - 11:43 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Players
  • 36309 battles
  • 29
  • [SR-71]
  • Member since:
    05-06-2017
I was in that game and one of the last two tanks left going against you.  You played well and got quite a bit of help from my team mate in the Chieftain.  Congrats on the ace.

Kiilu #14 Posted 15 August 2019 - 11:53 PM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 20912 battles
  • 655
  • [RLWAR]
  • Member since:
    08-26-2017

View PostDark_Magician_Girl, on 15 August 2019 - 05:20 PM, said:

 

Rumor has it that when combined they make a 100%er.


Funny



Kiilu #15 Posted 15 August 2019 - 11:54 PM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 20912 battles
  • 655
  • [RLWAR]
  • Member since:
    08-26-2017
We all have moments. Nice Master.

Sturm_69 #16 Posted 16 August 2019 - 03:19 AM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 21744 battles
  • 309
  • [OLD_G]
  • Member since:
    04-12-2015

But......  The 60%er IS better than the 40%er because he or she pulls out the close games more often. On average if there are ten games, the 60% and 40% tanker both will win 4 and lose 4. But the 60%er will pull out those couple of close games. The decision to stay in cover, push when the advantage is there, cut and run to get unspotted and reset, are what sets the higher wr player apart from the lower wr tanker. Can a 40% carry a game now and then? Sure. But nowhere the consistency of the better players in the game. Nice job on the ace,

 

P.s.  i wouldn't consider you a 40%er. Your career maybe slightly under 50% but you are showing more and more improvement as of late. Your ave damage is higher. Your kills/death is greater.survivability is higher than career.  I would focus on that number though. Push to get your survivability closer to 40%. It will give you the opportunity to put out more damage and help in the wins column.  Keep up the great work!


Edited by Sturm_69, 16 August 2019 - 03:28 AM.

Hey look at me! The gun goes pew...pew.....pew....

http://www.blitzstar...er/com/Sturm_69


trogvision #17 Posted 16 August 2019 - 05:32 AM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 18312 battles
  • 912
  • [ATO]
  • Member since:
    05-24-2013

View PostSturm_69, on 16 August 2019 - 03:19 AM, said:

But......  The 60%er IS better than the 40%er because he or she pulls out the close games more often. On average if there are ten games, the 60% and 40% tanker both will win 4 and lose 4. But the 60%er will pull out those couple of close games. The decision to stay in cover, push when the advantage is there, cut and run to get unspotted and reset, are what sets the higher wr player apart from the lower wr tanker. Can a 40% carry a game now and then? Sure. But nowhere the consistency of the better players in the game. Nice job on the ace,

 

P.s.  i wouldn't consider you a 40%er. Your career maybe slightly under 50% but you are showing more and more improvement as of late. Your ave damage is higher. Your kills/death is greater.survivability is higher than career.  I would focus on that number though. Push to get your survivability closer to 40%. It will give you the opportunity to put out more damage and help in the wins column.  Keep up the great work!

Will do


Nobody likes AFK'ers.

andyllinger #18 Posted 16 August 2019 - 06:04 AM

    Mr. Hyde encantador

  • Players
  • 29803 battles
  • 2,382
  • [--M--]
  • Member since:
    09-07-2014
I always thank and Give an "effective player" to whoever carries my rear hull, I've been carried by a lot 40% players.

Tier X: Leo.1, E50 ME100, Jageroo, MAUS, E4E5, M48, T57, Obj.140, T-62, IS-7, IS-4, Obj.268, STB-1, 4202, BC.25T, WZ-113.


Player_39363936 #19 Posted 16 August 2019 - 12:45 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 68398 battles
  • 4,226
  • [EWENS]
  • Member since:
    06-29-2014

All 45 percenters have a tell.

 

When they’re fighting a tank around a corner and the red tank fires, the 45 percenter backs up and continues backing until the tank around the corner has a reload.



4Li3N #20 Posted 16 August 2019 - 02:59 PM

    Snowflake Melter

  • Players
  • 18341 battles
  • 49
  • [MINC]
  • Member since:
    03-04-2015

No love for my 30% brothers?  

 


"4Li3N?  That guy's an idiot for sure?" -NY Times

"[4Li3N] has a false sense of superiority." - _Cletus

"I did not have lauxes relations with that woman." -Bill Clinton

"I'm reporting you for hacking" -Player_486570822

"I'd pay 4Li3N 10 bucks just to watch him shove it up his own ssa" -Richard Nixon





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users