Blitzstars Hall of Fame Disputing ''Records'' that do not have the required proof...

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Si1verBlood #1 Posted 16 August 2019 - 03:51 PM

The Armored Garbage Truck

• Players
  • 15508 battles
  • [SR-71]
I was messing around with blitz compare with the t-22, obj140 and t62a....and this took me to the obj140 hall of fame....which made me check the proof to see how the frick he got that much dmg...and noticed that the proof is just a plain  victory screen screenshot....no leaderboard proof or anything: Is this enough to dispute it and render it invalid...or do some people just get lucky and get a pass for this.....asking because I had held up a few records because at the time I was only recording the victory screen.....

tankeatingtiger #2 Posted 16 August 2019 - 04:11 PM

Luvs His Hellkitty

• Players
  • 18905 battles
  • [DETH]

View PostSi1verBlood, on 16 August 2019 - 10:51 AM, said:

I was messing around with blitz compare with the t-22, obj140 and t62a....and this took me to the obj140 hall of fame....which made me check the proof to see how the frick he got that much dmg...and noticed that the proof is just a plain  victory screen screenshot....no leaderboard proof or anything: Is this enough to dispute it and render it invalid...or do some people just get lucky and get a pass for this.....asking because I had held up a few records because at the time I was only recording the victory screen.....

Recently SockRobber announced that all new submissions must include team screen, but obviously did not remove old submissions. Don't see what you have to complain about here.

YouTube Channel: 

https://www.youtube....tankeatingtiger

You'd be bitter, too, if you only had eight brain cells and your significant other was jar of warm mayonnaise”

-Blartch on Kv-2 drivers

Si1verBlood #3 Posted 16 August 2019 - 04:16 PM

• Players
  • 15508 battles
  • [SR-71]
I am asking a question about it because I wonder if I have screenshots that pre-date the rule...would they be accepted

acrisis #4 Posted 16 August 2019 - 06:55 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 20339 battles
  • [III-X]
SockRobber will reply, if you share your concerns in the Blitzstars thread ... http://forum.wotblitz.com/index.php?/topic/32137-blitzstarscom-beta/

Forum essentials:  > Desktop mode 
Check recent threads. Check WG staff threads. Use search.
    > WG Bugs and current update     > Feedback     > Vehicle Bay     > Guides     > Videos 

BE  (+)   

Got lag issues ?  >> Pingplotter thread  << 
Blitz Community Coalition | Looney Tooners | Triarii | Blitz University | Basic Training  | Mentor

__V_O_P__ #5 Posted 17 August 2019 - 12:04 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 31179 battles
  • [CURSD]
Since replays didn’t always exist they couldn’t really be the required proof.

Si1verBlood #6 Posted 17 August 2019 - 01:37 PM

• Players
  • 15508 battles
  • [SR-71]

View Post__V_O_P__, on 16 August 2019 - 07:04 PM, said:

Since replays didn’t always exist they couldn’t really be the required proof.

it wasnt my point: the proof was a victory screen(meaning we could only see the dmg, credits earnings, xp and rewards(mid2018 there was a rule that the proof needs tro be the leaderboard screenshot)......meaning that both of the teams could have lagged off and this guy got busy farming...of course it could also be legit...anyway Sock clarified everything on his main thread. so thx to him

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users