Anyone came here from Tanki Online?

off topic pls no ban

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

NAforumaccount #1 Posted 22 August 2019 - 12:57 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 5 battles

Hi, apologies if this is off topic but last time I checked the "discussion of other games rule" only applied to advertising of these games.

That being said, anyone here used to play TO? Because half of my clan are ex TO players. 

And before you ask why I'm posting this, its partially because I'm bored. Please talk about other stuff if you want, I don't mind. It's a refreshing break from 2 hours of F1 videos. 

PRAMO pls recruit me am 80 wr i did 1k in a tier 1 tank pls recruit pramo pls pls pls

DestructSean #2 Posted 22 August 2019 - 12:59 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 95 battles
Is it the same as Tanki Tank Games?

RonaldusMaximus_ #3 Posted 22 August 2019 - 01:06 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 7040 battles
  • [HAHA]

No, I'm from the very large Combat community

_Cletus, on 02 July 2019 - 01:55 PM, said:

Step 1:  Don't open your mouth in an alley.

TheMainframe #4 Posted 22 August 2019 - 01:07 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 10541 battles
  • [ENDDZ]

I used to play Tanki Online all the time, it was my game dude! I got my Smoky/Wasp up to M2, along with a Ricochet/Hunter, among other things. 

I was part of a TO clan for a bit, so I naturally had to have a Railgun/Hornet, but it wasn't my favorite gameplay. I left TO after some certain updates and with a frustration towards drugging. The game looks totally different now than when I left!

I love the ones that need it most.

NAforumaccount #5 Posted 22 August 2019 - 01:17 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 5 battles

View PostRonaldusMaximus_, on 22 August 2019 - 01:06 PM, said:

No, I'm from the very large Combat community

AYE I usually get salty noobs in my PMs even more worked up when I challenge em to a game of combat or minecraft. Its so fun watching em rage and call you stupid. 

View PostTheMainframe, on 22 August 2019 - 01:07 PM, said:

I used to play Tanki Online all the time, it was my game dude! I got my Smoky/Wasp up to M2, along with a Ricochet/Hunter, among other things. 

I was part of a TO clan for a bit, so I naturally had to have a Railgun/Hornet, but it wasn't my favorite gameplay. I left TO after some certain updates and with a frustration towards drugging. The game looks totally different now than when I left!

Yeah it sure does. I left 3 years ago and some stuff happened so I started thinking of 2016 again, thought I might pop on to chat with a few friends, see who is still around. But I found out I lost my entire friends list. One of my closest Tanki friends got from WO1 in 2016 to Generalissimo when I checked, so its nice to see that hes still running around. He might even remember me! 

Call me a scrub but vulcan-mammoth and thunder-viking were my favourites. Tried twins for a while, didnt enjoy it. And the number of druggers around are way too much now, the reason I got in general chat was that they increased the crystal earnings so that everyone gets to drug now. Thats a nice solution. 

PRAMO pls recruit me am 80 wr i did 1k in a tier 1 tank pls recruit pramo pls pls pls

_Cletus #6 Posted 22 August 2019 - 02:06 PM

Voodoo Wizard

• Players
  • 23893 battles
  • [HAHA]
I played it for a little bit before I found Blitz.  I had this cheap-o tablet at the time and I searched out a game I could play entirely online and tanki was the one I found.  It was kind of fun but it felt like a kid game to me.  Eventually I started searching out other tank games, downloaded blitz to give it a quick shot, and then 20K battles happened.

https://www.blitzstars.com/api/sigs/com/1019725659.png   Avatar and sig by crpl_hicks

sFkBFSc.jpg

TO_Dominator #7 Posted 22 August 2019 - 02:30 PM

Divine Punishment

• Players
  • 10147 battles
  • [YODA_]
I played it quite extensively for about two years. I quit because I was sick of druggers and the pay to win setup of the game. The game isn't worth playing anymore. Last time I logged on, roughly a year ago, there were only pro battles and no regular battles at all.  It seems the game has completely lost its f2p playerbase and died. Good work developers.  

"Blitz" can't exist within a world of TDs.

_Cletus #8 Posted 22 August 2019 - 02:47 PM

Voodoo Wizard

• Players
  • 23893 battles
  • [HAHA]

View PostTO_Dominator, on 22 August 2019 - 08:30 AM, said:

I played it quite extensively for about two years. I quit because I was sick of druggers and the pay to win setup of the game. The game isn't worth playing anymore. Last time I logged on, roughly a year ago, there were only pro battles and no regular battles at all.  It seems the game has completely lost its f2p playerbase and died. Good work developers.  

TankiOnline_Dominator?

https://www.blitzstars.com/api/sigs/com/1019725659.png   Avatar and sig by crpl_hicks

sFkBFSc.jpg

NAforumaccount #9 Posted 22 August 2019 - 02:50 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 5 battles

View Post_Cletus, on 22 August 2019 - 02:06 PM, said:

I played it for a little bit before I found Blitz.  I had this cheap-o tablet at the time and I searched out a game I could play entirely online and tanki was the one I found.  It was kind of fun but it felt like a kid game to me.  Eventually I started searching out other tank games, downloaded blitz to give it a quick shot, and then 20K battles happened.

Yeah, dating in the general chat was still a thing when I checked yesterday. Ah...young love. 

TO_Dominator #10 Posted 22 August 2019 - 02:54 PM

Divine Punishment

• Players
  • 10147 battles
  • [YODA_]

View Post_Cletus, on 22 August 2019 - 09:47 AM, said:

TankiOnline_Dominator?

;)

"Blitz" can't exist within a world of TDs.

DestructSean #11 Posted 22 August 2019 - 04:21 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 95 battles
I just read about the “druggers” and “dating” problems on there. You can Google Tanki Online druggers or dating and there’s a big PSA. That is so bizarre. Do people date in this game? Is there an equivalent to drugging in this game?

_Cletus #12 Posted 22 August 2019 - 04:36 PM

Voodoo Wizard

• Players
  • 23893 battles
  • [HAHA]

View PostDestructSean, on 22 August 2019 - 10:21 AM, said:

I just read about the “druggers” and “dating” problems on there. You can Google Tanki Online druggers or dating and there’s a big PSA. That is so bizarre. Do people date in this game? Is there an equivalent to drugging in this game?

I date people in this game.  Mostly player's mom's, according to the things I write in PMs.  

sFkBFSc.jpg

RommelTanker #13 Posted 22 August 2019 - 06:29 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 3204 battles
  • [_DX2_]

View PostDestructSean, on 22 August 2019 - 08:21 AM, said:

Yes you could technically equate the Engine Power Boost consumable to the Speed Up in TO; you could also say that Irradiator or w/e is the same as the Double Damage. However, Blitz has reusable consumables; drugs in TO are one time use only. 

Blitz Forums' resident Leopard PT A main.

I have discovered the glory of the Tiger 1. 

He who types many stupid essays and boasts about bad Leopard PT A stats.

I'm probably one of the only players in the game with over 5,500 WN8 in a Tier 1 tank. If that's not the most useless achievement ever I dunno what is.

HE does more damage than AP... in loopy land. 

RommelTanker #14 Posted 22 August 2019 - 06:30 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 3204 battles
  • [_DX2_]
I was busy playing both Blitz and TO for a while. I finally got fed up with drugging and buyers in TO, switched over to Blitz. So much more skill based than TO's p2w garbage. 

Blitz Forums' resident Leopard PT A main.

I have discovered the glory of the Tiger 1. 

He who types many stupid essays and boasts about bad Leopard PT A stats.

I'm probably one of the only players in the game with over 5,500 WN8 in a Tier 1 tank. If that's not the most useless achievement ever I dunno what is.

HE does more damage than AP... in loopy land. 

_ArmoredGlassCannon #15 Posted 23 August 2019 - 02:08 AM

Player with an oxymoron username in NA server

• Players
  • 19784 battles
  • [CRUEL]
Nope. I came from after founding out that there is a mobile version of World of Tanks while watching a stream from a former wotblitz player that used to play Boom Beach.

"Give an anime fan any object, and they will find a way to want to stick their ***k in it" — Gigguk

"IDF super op military uses ancient M103 and makes them bullet proof with sand bags. F****ing op military moments." — mike82198

j0nn0 #16 Posted 23 August 2019 - 03:07 AM

F2P Skrub

• Players
  • 19151 battles
  • [XREGS]
Prior to blitz I played an older iOS game called Tank Domination. Lack of updates and devs (in addition to several botched updates without patches) lead to its 3 year decline up to late 2015 or mid 2016. I forgot the official shutdown of their servers. Anyways, i made a blitz account upon release, realized i sucked, then promptly forgot about it for a year while i focused on school. I've been active on and off since then but mostly off for the past two years. 

I may have a few too many tanks. I think I was over 150 in garage by last count.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users