Credits for Garage Slots

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

thedeadpistol #1 Posted 22 August 2019 - 05:52 PM

Private

• Players
  • 3326 battles
  • [AR_ST]
My clan recently researched the VI Supply Crate, but I can't figure out how to purchase the slot for credits. I'm at a high enough level to recieve the supplies, yet it doesn't say anything in the purchase slots. Could I please have some help?

snafuoorah #2 Posted 22 August 2019 - 07:23 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 16454 battles
And I want to sell back my 42 slots. 

boris55555 #3 Posted 22 August 2019 - 07:41 PM

Honary Doctor of Meh

• Players
  • 23657 battles
  • [MINC]

View Postsnafuoorah, on 22 August 2019 - 02:23 PM, said:

And I want to sell back my 42 slots. 

same w my 40

Positive Vibes: The only way I got to keep them Tigers busy is to LET THEM SHOOT HOLES IN ME!  To a New Yorker like (me), a hero is some type of weird sandwich, not some nut who takes on three Tigers.

BorisBaddenov #4 Posted 22 August 2019 - 07:50 PM

3.8 Made me quit

• Players
  • 24192 battles
  • [NOGUD]

View Postthedeadpistol, on 22 August 2019 - 09:52 AM, said:

My clan recently researched the VI Supply Crate, but I can't figure out how to purchase the slot for credits. I'm at a high enough level to recieve the supplies, yet it doesn't say anything in the purchase slots. Could I please have some help?

Have you ever purchased a slot for credits before? 

If I remember correctly, we all will eventually be able to purchase two garage slots for credits, if we have not done so already.   If you have already bought the first one, say at your former clan, and this new clan has finally gained the access - you don't get to buy that first slot twice.   There is a second garage slot available for credits, but it is a higher supply level.

Peace-

Boris

I’ve noticed a strong lack of Spare Parts. Is that intended?

No, it is not. This problem will solve itself with time. Many players have several dozens of vehicles in their Garages, so they don’t have enough Spare Parts for the entire vehicle fleet. But you will gradually collect enough Spare Parts to unlock new slots for purchased tanks in time.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users