Consumables Working On Brit Heavies?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

_ImUrHuckleberry #1 Posted 25 August 2019 - 12:01 AM

I have two guns, one for each of you

• Players
  • 14248 battles
  • [SRT-A]

So i decided to grind up the e5 line in anticipation of the special consumables/provisions that the Brits have been enjoying. My question to players of the 2I5b line is have you done better? WR, dmg gone up? Or are the consumables not as OP as previously thought? Maybe that second repair kit is a necessity after all? 

I ran the mean of the top 100 players in the 215b for both 90 days and 30 days for DPB. The results were a little perplexing, but they are intriguing:

30 day mean of top 100 players in 215b = 2,513

90 day mean of top 100 players in 215b = 2,699.

It's a small piece of the larger pie since i'm missing so many others stats like WR, survival rate, etc, but it made me wonder what forumers think of the new consumables and the effect on the British heavy line? Or any other observations you may have? Or is it too soon to tell?

I'd like to think that the T32 will be a monster if it can get to prime hulldown spots that it otherwise would never be able to reach before being pecked apart. The sandbag provisions also mitigate that problem. Also, I'm not sure if the e5 line will get the regenerative consumable; that will also help the T32's anemic dpm and alpha. Anyone else excited about this?

The_Flop #2 Posted 25 August 2019 - 03:01 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 51082 battles
  • [BTO]
Interesting post. The recent stat thing is probably skewed just because lots of people took it out to try the new consumables. The speed boost rally mitigates the Brit heavies weakness which is mobility. However, not sure losing an extra repair kit is worth it yet. I know there are a lot of really good players that only run a multi repair kit but my last couple battles I've lost my engine after using my multi kit and had to go a long time barely being able to move. Might just be something I need to work on, break my dependance on the repair kit. 

Godzillacus #3 Posted 25 August 2019 - 03:40 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 41438 battles
  • [SAD21]
Might have to wait 30 days and start looking at the stats then. Would give players time to figure it out and all the ones just looking will have dropped it by then.

AntoineDodson #4 Posted 25 August 2019 - 01:18 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 28145 battles
  • [DOOMD]
All I know is that I’m seeing a lot of very good players playing the 215B right now.
Hide your kids, hide your wife
And hide your husband
Cuz they’re derpin errbody out here

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users