5 Tips to Help New Players Improve Their Gameplay

gameplay tips guide advice how to play

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

fugitsblitz #1 Posted 03 September 2019 - 11:35 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 266 battles

Because there is a lack of any real or meaningful training or lessons on WOTB and because I here lots of complaints about new players not having enough experience or doing the wrong things, which is perfectly understandable, I decided to do this brief guide on some game tips that will help New Players improve their gameplay and overall gaming experience

Fugit555 from EU Server, trying to break into NA with my game and my YT channel

_LOONA #2 Posted 03 September 2019 - 05:48 PM

LOOΠΔ

• Players
  • 14401 battles
  • [SRT]
Well done. 

ShootinSabot #3 Posted 03 September 2019 - 07:45 PM

Excelling at Mediocrity

• Players
  • 21257 battles
  • [SPUD]
Nice vids, Thanks

Full time Spud, part time potato 

Striving to be an Ambassador to help grow the game. 

crpl_hicks #4 Posted 03 September 2019 - 09:03 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 5578 battles
  • [KOP]

I still wonder if team members should be able to see something to indicate who on there team has a good We or number of played games or heck even an up or down arrow next to their team mates names at the start, to idicate their stats are better than mine.

Some way for me to at least get an idea who of my six team mates might be competent.  Keeping in mind a noob is a noob.  And for those who poo poo this saying it will foster players to throw poor players under the bus by good players, well that's your choice.  Maybe if a CRAP player keeps getting ignored by the team, they will get the idea to improve?

I dunno, in this apparent snow storm of snowflakes....no one like criticism.  When I started back in her 2.8??, I faced a merciless, unending barrage of salty comments.  I could either cry about it, quit, get worse & put up with it or improve.  I chose to improve, from a WR of 30ish to 50ish.

Great idea & vid, but are the players who need this gonna watch?  22 mins....seems like an eternity for some people who approach this as a mobile game to play during recess.

My 1 cent

:popcorn:

I wanna introduce you to a personal friend of mine. This is an M41A pulse rifle. Ten millimeter with over-and-under thirty millimeter pump action grenade launcher.

Also tagged with gameplay, tips, guide, advice, how to play

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users