Random question

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Bob3468 #1 Posted 06 September 2019 - 12:11 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 8270 battles
is there a forumer by the name of RaiderSam? I get into games with him almost every other night. He always drives something in the French light line. He’s a decent player. I was just curious if he was a forumer, because his name looks very familiar.
I'm a TRPD member, I saved some seals once, and here are some Quotes of pure wisdom and knowledge:

"I've never seen a pidgeon die from eating off the ground, so what's the big whoop." 

-Peter Griffin 

"I may be dumb, but I'm not stupid"

-Terry Bradshaw

Meat_Locker #2 Posted 06 September 2019 - 06:53 AM

Large Member

• Players
  • 40738 battles
  • [0X1DE]

Why not change the title of the thread?

Also, your use of the word ‘random’ is off the mark although popular with the use of today. The question is hardly “random” in any way, is a misuse of the word, and doesn’t portray you well. 

Bob3468 #3 Posted 06 September 2019 - 04:04 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 8270 battles

View PostMeat_Locker, on 06 September 2019 - 06:53 AM, said:

Why not change the title of the thread?

Also, your use of the word ‘random’ is off the mark although popular with the use of today. The question is hardly “random” in any way, is a misuse of the word, and doesn’t portray you well. 

Here’s one definition of random: odd, unusual, or unexpected.

this question is unexpected, as you did not expect me to ask the question.

you didn’t even answer the question m8, complaining about the use of the word random doesn’t help at all. 

I'm a TRPD member, I saved some seals once, and here are some Quotes of pure wisdom and knowledge:

"I've never seen a pidgeon die from eating off the ground, so what's the big whoop." 

-Peter Griffin 

-Terry Bradshaw

_Cletus #4 Posted 06 September 2019 - 04:31 PM

Voodoo Wizard

• Players
  • 24889 battles
  • [HAHA]

Jeez Bob, you're getting pooped on every thread you start!  What are you doing wrong?

RaiderSam isn't familiar to me, although you get a lot of rando's that only post very occasionally.

https://www.blitzstars.com/api/sigs/com/1019725659.png   Avatar and sig by crpl_hicks

sFkBFSc.jpg

Bob3468 #5 Posted 08 September 2019 - 04:34 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 8270 battles

View Post_Cletus, on 06 September 2019 - 04:31 PM, said:

Jeez Bob, you're getting pooped on every thread you start!  What are you doing wrong?

RaiderSam isn't familiar to me, although you get a lot of rando's that only post very occasionally.

I’m scared to post now....

I might throw something in one of the topics nobody uses, then we can tell if something is up.

-Peter Griffin 

-Terry Bradshaw

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users