Mini-Map size option to enlarge more!

mini-map size hud scale

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Q_Prof #1 Posted 11 September 2019 - 09:22 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 7688 battles

Any chance we can get the option to increase the size of the mini map one size larger than the current large 3X  to a 4 X...

on my screen 2600 x 1600, it is way too small (3X is the largest setting, but still too small) for what I would like to see!  Discord people also agree with this and think it is a great idea to add larger size option.

Maybe even have a 5X too?

I know strategy is important and using the mini-map is critical... it is so small on my screen that I almost forget it is there and would prefer to have it at least twice the size of the 3X size on my screen. 

I size up the mini-map in WOT regular in terms of sizing, as it is so much better having that flexibility to size it up fairly big, so you can focus more on that mini-map.

We all make choices in game and in the end its our effort and choices that make our gaming a quality experience.

Remember, it is just a game... for fun, competition, and excitement, if not.... you're not doing it right!

Q-Prof

zeur0sis #2 Posted 11 September 2019 - 09:29 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 28811 battles
  • [TITAN]
I play on an iPad and I think it could be a bit bigger. 

"Mm sucks just like u r face.    Now Go cry on tissue not here." ~ raj

Morphman11 #3 Posted 11 September 2019 - 01:04 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 26 battles
  • [2WEAK]
Go to the settings and you can increase the size.

RonaldusMaximus_ #4 Posted 11 September 2019 - 01:23 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 7040 battles
  • [HAHA]

+1 on this... 

I once had a mod on PC that allowed the minimap to fill 50% of the screen with a transparency option.

_Cletus, on 02 July 2019 - 01:55 PM, said:

Step 1:  Don't open your mouth in an alley.

Q_Prof #5 Posted 11 September 2019 - 07:12 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 7688 battles

View PostMorphman11, on 11 September 2019 - 08:04 AM, said:

Go to the settings and you can increase the size.

Only goes to 3X.... too small for larger res screens, way too small!

We all make choices in game and in the end its our effort and choices that make our gaming a quality experience.

Remember, it is just a game... for fun, competition, and excitement, if not.... you're not doing it right!

Q-Prof

Q_Prof #6 Posted 13 September 2019 - 03:28 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 7688 battles

View PostRonaldusMaximus_, on 11 September 2019 - 08:23 AM, said:

+1 on this... 

I once had a mod on PC that allowed the minimap to fill 50% of the screen with a transparency option.

What would be nice is a hot key for enlarging the map temporarily while being pushed with the additional enlarged map size options to go 4 and 5X larger.

WOTB developers, Please... mini-map sizing needs some larger sizing - 4X and 5 X options and a hot key for super large, like 50% of screen as suggested by Ronaldus

Hmm... any safe stable mods that will do this or similar now for WOTB PC?   I know WOT regular, there are all kinds of mods for things like this.

Q-Prof

Q_Prof #7 Posted 14 September 2019 - 04:59 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 7688 battles

View Postzeur0sis, on 11 September 2019 - 04:29 AM, said:

I play on an iPad and I think it could be a bit bigger. 

I took a picture of my screen showing the relative sizing at largest scale 3X for mini-map... really small in comparison to full screen:

It would be nice if it could be at least twice the size it is here.

Q-Prof

Also tagged with mini-map, size, hud, scale

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users