• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

Mako__Reizei___ #21 Posted 20 September 2019 - 12:12 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 6698 battles
  • [ALI4S]

View PostNoob666_, on 19 September 2019 - 04:01 PM, said:

"T95 - BlueRock's premier tank of choice, the T95 has since gone from being a good tank driven by an infamous sh!thead, to a bad tank driven by many more less infamous, but just as stupidly, masochistic sh!theads.  Poor speed, nerfed armor, and a gun that is marginally better than the T30 makes for an amphibian that lacks the ability to impact the game in a timely manner.  Purely, awful."

"Tortoise - A TD named after a species of Testudines, this slow reptile is noticeably better than the T95, but still ranks extremely low on the list for the exploitable armor and slow speed.  Gun arc is noticeably improved from the T95, and the DPM is near maddening.  Strong penetration and cheap HESH rounds create a bunker-like experience not achievable by any other tank in the game.  It would be so good if the armor of the giant "kick me" sign was improved, but here it sits, almost solely for that reason.  Who remembers when the tank was broken back when the updates were still in the 1's and 2's?"

WG needs to read this. Save the turtles!

I'm trying to make a meme of an irl tortoise animal with a minigun on top vs a turtle with a 155 mm cannon on top. I really want the T95's frontal armor to be reverted pre nerf because the way it is now, it won't bounce anything. At least the Tortoise has the DPM and some mobility going for it tbh.

Must. Have. 60%. Winrate. Under. 0.5%. Platoon. Rate!!! (30 day)

I have 11k WN8 and 2.5k WN7 on my Leichtraktor (Nano_Virus of the DAMGE clan). Not sure if I should be proud of this...

boris55555 #22 Posted 20 September 2019 - 12:07 PM

Honary Doctor of Meh

• Players
  • 24581 battles
  • [MINC]
Full Potato Division

“T95 - BlueRock's premier tank of choice, the T95 has since gone from being a good tank driven by an infamous sh!thead, to a bad tank driven by many more less infamous, but just as stupidly, masochistic sh!theads.  Poor speed, nerfed armor, and a gun that is marginally better than the T30 makes for an amphibian that lacks the ability to impact the game in a timely manner.  Purely, awful.”

DMG: two things: in all future mentions of the t95 please refrain from mentioning that person and instead please honor the former T95theonlytankforme. A person driven to 62,000 battles in one tank should be the only authority on the issue. 

and I’d say it’s pretty definitively crap since he stopped battling in it due to the armor nerfs.

Positive Vibes: The only way I got to keep them Tigers busy is to LET THEM SHOOT HOLES IN ME!  To a New Yorker like (me), a hero is some type of weird sandwich, not some nut who takes on three Tigers.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users