P43 bis

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

deathman4 #1 Posted 19 September 2019 - 09:41 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 21865 battles
  • [1-185]
How do I play this thing? Should I play it like a T-34-85? Should I play it like a pz IV schmalturm? I just pretend I'm a Jackson in it. Is there anywhere I'm missing out on? I know it does have the best ap alpha of all the tier 6 mediums which allowed me to do sorta okay in it. But other than that, the shell velocity, aim time and the accuracy is pretty subpar. Turret front is also flat and no mantlet means no potential to be hulldown. It can peak well though, similarly to the Type 64(love that thing btw) .  But since the tier 7 is going to be similar to this I need some help with it.

rosgrim #2 Posted 20 September 2019 - 04:53 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 87686 battles
  • [COD]

View Postdeathman4, on 19 September 2019 - 09:41 PM, said:

How do I play this thing? Should I play it like a T-34-85? Should I play it like a pz IV schmalturm? I just pretend I'm a Jackson in it. Is there anywhere I'm missing out on? I know it does have the best ap alpha of all the tier 6 mediums which allowed me to do sorta okay in it. But other than that, the shell velocity, aim time and the accuracy is pretty subpar. Turret front is also flat and no mantlet means no potential to be hulldown. It can peak well though, similarly to the Type 64(love that thing btw) .  But since the tier 7 is going to be similar to this I need some help with it.

peak-a-boo play style works

however the armor if properly angled is pretty bouncing and if you have to brawl in not that bad.

Use the decent mobility to position and relocate: this thing is effective (well this is true for most of the tanks but much more for tanks like this that is only decent in almost everything except for the outstanding Alpha) if you have map and position awareness 

The gun poor accuracy doesn't allow reliable long shots and the 7 degree gun depression (decent but not stunning) limit the options.  

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users