So Yer Saying Skills..

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

crpl_hicks #1 Posted 22 September 2019 - 04:19 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 5510 battles
  • [KOP]

Is where I should spend any of that ill gotten booty (like the Gold for $10) on.

Not any tanks or crates?  Now yer all Not fooling with me cause you don't want me buying some Kick [edited] Tank that WG says is the cats A$$ & beat the crap out of everyone?  Why would WG lie & tell me that a tank has a big gun & is impenetrable? 

I believe all that WG tells me to do and I trust them implicitly (in monotone voice) 

I wanna introduce you to a personal friend of mine. This is an M41A pulse rifle. Ten millimeter with over-and-under thirty millimeter pump action grenade launcher.

acrisis #2 Posted 22 September 2019 - 10:48 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 20500 battles
  • [III]

WG Marketing is WG marketing, from the looks of it the tank is nothing exceptional really ... and crates are just evil ... 

Forum essentials:  > Desktop mode 
Check recent threads. Check WG staff threads. Use search.
    > WG Bugs and current update     > Feedback     > Vehicle Bay     > Guides     > Videos 

BE  (+)   

Got lag issues ?  >> Pingplotter thread  << 
Blitz Community Coalition | Looney Tooners | Triarii | Blitz University | Basic Training  | Mentor

Doilky #3 Posted 22 September 2019 - 02:00 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 15735 battles
  • [EXTRA]

My opinion is that the best place to spend gold is premium time, crew skills (on tier 8-10 tanks), and the odd premium tank that can help you grind credits. 

The consensus seems that the best bang for your buck is the Lowe for grinding credits. 

After that, I say pick and choose your premium tanks wisely.  I like the play style of light tanks, so I have purchased a few of those.  My favorite is probably the German Bulldog, with over 100 pen on it's HE, no butts are safe from me. 

There is lots of garbage offered up for gold, Wargaming gives plenty of opportunity to separate suckers from their money. 

SullBhit #4 Posted 22 September 2019 - 03:03 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 29613 battles
  • [CLEAR]
I would buy the 252U if I wasn’t such a cheapie.

General_Vodka #5 Posted 22 September 2019 - 04:00 PM

Rush B my comrades! For mother Russian bias!

• Players
  • 15238 battles
  • [VLAD3]
Helsing, Glacial , and su 100y come to mind. Also Helsing is 10000% fair and balanced now that smasher is smashing tier 7. 

acrisis #6 Posted 22 September 2019 - 05:37 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 20500 battles
  • [III]

SU100Y and AT15A have not been good to me ... so don’t go with TDs. 

Premium time is probably the wisest investment, combined with some mobile well rounded premium for grinding ... provided you are committed to playing a fair bit to make premium time worth it. 

Forum essentials:  > Desktop mode 
Check recent threads. Check WG staff threads. Use search.
    > WG Bugs and current update     > Feedback     > Vehicle Bay     > Guides     > Videos 

BE  (+)   

Got lag issues ?  >> Pingplotter thread  << 
Blitz Community Coalition | Looney Tooners | Triarii | Blitz University | Basic Training  | Mentor

Morphman11 #7 Posted 22 September 2019 - 06:19 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 32 battles
  • [2WEAK]

View Postacrisis, on 22 September 2019 - 05:37 PM, said:

SU100Y and AT15A have not been good to me ... so don’t go with TDs. 

Premium time is probably the wisest investment, combined with some mobile well rounded premium for grinding ... provided you are committed to playing a fair bit to make premium time worth it. 

SU-100Y is an extremely easy play. Passive aggressive and you can average 2K dmg easily.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users