Matchmaking balance game

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

FussyRude #1 Posted 23 September 2019 - 06:53 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 5375 battles
  • [AZUR]

Is balanced, it's good, but you want to know what's t problem? 

It's the players, all those individuals with thousands of battles and [edited]WR, and no intention to improve, thats the issue.

They appear to play in events, crawl like the [DATA EXPUNGED] they are; dont play for weeks, waiting for a event pop up, then proceed to [DATA EXPUNGED] leading to our defeat: yoloing, staying in open fields, camping in a map corner, cliffjumping to get destroyed or drowning without a incentive.

I wish they get diarrhea, a flu/cold and nausea with vomit, all at the same time.

I got a loss streak of 15, my WR drop a lot, everyone died in less a minute ingame, leaving me alone in some cases against 5-6 enemies, many at full health...

#LoveLuchs

Doomking11 #2 Posted 23 September 2019 - 09:36 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 66884 battles
  • [GRIM]
Welcome to blitz 2019.....

Morphman11 #3 Posted 23 September 2019 - 12:25 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 32 battles
  • [2WEAK]
Its not like you perform well enough to really complain in the first place.

_Cletus #4 Posted 23 September 2019 - 12:47 PM

Voodoo Wizard

• Players
  • 24859 battles
  • [HAHA]
I love noobs.  Loooove noobs.  The noobs on red die easy.  The green ones might yolo, which'll give you some spots, or they might make a good meat shield.  Either way, all these noobs make it look like I know what I'm doing.

https://www.blitzstars.com/api/sigs/com/1019725659.png   Avatar and sig by crpl_hicks

sFkBFSc.jpg

DestructSean #5 Posted 23 September 2019 - 01:24 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 95 battles

View Post_Cletus, on 23 September 2019 - 12:47 PM, said:

I love noobs.  Loooove noobs.  The noobs on red die easy.  The green ones might yolo, which'll give you some spots, or they might make a good meat shield.  Either way, all these noobs make it look like I know what I'm doing.

Proper perspective

wrecker1968 #6 Posted 23 September 2019 - 02:15 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 44934 battles
  • [HOUSE]
WG created this player base. I used to care about my win rate, Now I am one of those players you described. +100 Battles yesterday and a 38% win rate. O well.  Over 360 players lost with me.  The more I lose, The more i have fun.   I had fun winning before, Now I have fun losing. WG change the mechanics of this game. So you have to change your outlook.        Go and have some fun.    And be safe out there.

RonaldusMaximus_ #7 Posted 23 September 2019 - 02:33 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 8097 battles
  • [HAHA]
Losing is much more fun on Discord.

View Post_Cletus, on 23 October 2019 - 08:49 AM, said:

I don't know how I feel about Ronnie cosplaying a 9 year old with a stranger on the internet.....

wrecker1968 #8 Posted 23 September 2019 - 02:53 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 44934 battles
  • [HOUSE]
The way I look at it,  Make the best out of it with what you're given.  If WG gives me sand-  I will make them a glass cup. If they give me gold-I will make them Gold earrings. If they give me cr ap-  I will make them a cr ap pie.

EL_Din_46 #9 Posted 23 September 2019 - 03:04 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 4682 battles

View Postwrecker1968, on 23 September 2019 - 06:53 AM, said:

The way I look at it,  Make the best out of it with what you're given.  If WG gives me sand-  I will make them a glass cup. If they give me gold-I will make them Gold earrings. If they give me cr ap-  I will make them a cr ap pie.

The traditional pie is a moose turd pie. Utah Phillips describes the proper way to serve one in this video:  https://www.google.com/search?q=moose+turd+pie&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-us&client=safari

This is what you get for letting rednecks play with antimatter, boss.

John Ringo, Hell’s Faire

Mako__Reizei___ #10 Posted 23 September 2019 - 04:43 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 6770 battles
  • [ALIAS]

View PostFussyRude, on 22 September 2019 - 10:53 PM, said:

It's the players, all those individuals with thousands of battles and [edited]WR, and no intention to improve, thats the issue.

They appear to play in events, crawl like the [DATA EXPUNGED] they are; dont play for weeks, waiting for a event pop up, then proceed to [DATA EXPUNGED] leading to our defeat: yoloing, staying in open fields, camping in a map corner, cliffjumping to get destroyed or drowning without a incentive.

I wish they get diarrhea, a flu/cold and nausea with vomit, all at the same time.

I got a loss streak of 15, my WR drop a lot, everyone died in less a minute ingame, leaving me alone in some cases against 5-6 enemies, many at full health...

This. Had a match with someone who played 20k games and the account was created this year. Of course, player stats are terrible and will probably never be improved, and it doesn't matter if you have 20k battles when the account is created less than a year ago, you didn't have the time to let all that experience you gained from those battles sink in.

Must. Have. 60%. Winrate. Under. 0.5%. Platoon. Rate!!! (30 day)

I have 11k WN8 and 2.5k WN7 on my Leichtraktor (Nano_Virus of the DAMGE clan). Not sure if I should be proud of this...

shyw #11 Posted 23 September 2019 - 05:20 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 48748 battles
  • [DOGZ]

I played a Tier X Vineyard battle and we had one guy blasted us for not helping him take the base at the very beginning of the battle.

He called all of us “M o r o n s” for saying NEGATIVE

After he got blown away after the first minute...I stretched that....maybe 45 seconds into the battle, he was relegated to chastised us through the remaining minutes.

After the battle he PM me about not working as a team and leaving him by himself when everyone else went to the town.

He had no support.

i told him since he only had TWELVE....that’s right 12 battles...he should follow others.....ZERO Winrate and ZERO Survival Rate

He said NO, the game rules said that you can win by capturing the Base

I asked him why he was playing Tier X and not at I or II, he said why bother?

When I explain some of the game theory and skills required at this level, he said I paid $4.99 to download this game and some more for this tank. No where does it state that I should not buy this tank and there’s no detail rules and theories when you start and I can play whatever Tier I want to.

Told him to go Online because there are many videos on YouTube explains how to play.

He came back...”why would they let me buy a Tier 10 Tank and I don’t even know the basics of this ******** game?”

He does have a good point

Edited by shyw, 23 September 2019 - 05:27 PM.

FussyRude #12 Posted 24 September 2019 - 01:48 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 5375 battles
  • [AZUR]
Now im in a winning streak, so wth? Some games with +1k exp and +2k damage, rly?
#LoveLuchs

tedg5 #13 Posted 24 September 2019 - 10:57 AM

Tater salad

• Players
  • 50202 battles
  • [AGOGO]

View Postshyw, on 23 September 2019 - 05:20 PM, said:

I played a Tier X Vineyard battle and we had one guy blasted us for not helping him take the base at the very beginning of the battle.

He called all of us “M o r o n s” for saying NEGATIVE

After he got blown away after the first minute...I stretched that....maybe 45 seconds into the battle, he was relegated to chastised us through the remaining minutes.

After the battle he PM me about not working as a team and leaving him by himself when everyone else went to the town.

He had no support.

i told him since he only had TWELVE....that’s right 12 battles...he should follow others.....ZERO Winrate and ZERO Survival Rate

He said NO, the game rules said that you can win by capturing the Base

I asked him why he was playing Tier X and not at I or II, he said why bother?

When I explain some of the game theory and skills required at this level, he said I paid $4.99 to download this game and some more for this tank. No where does it state that I should not buy this tank and there’s no detail rules and theories when you start and I can play whatever Tier I want to.

Told him to go Online because there are many videos on YouTube explains how to play.

He came back...”why would they let me buy a Tier 10 Tank and I don’t even know the basics of this ******** game?”

He does have a good point

This right here is the whole problem in one exchange. :facepalm:

4Li3N #14 Posted 24 September 2019 - 08:40 PM

Snowflake Melter

• Players
  • 18604 battles
  • [MINC]

View PostFussyRude, on 23 September 2019 - 01:53 AM, said:

A loss streak of 15?  Sounds like you have thousands of games yet no intention to improve, right? ...

But stop taking it so seriously.  Everyone paid zero dollars to blow up each others tanks.  They have as much of a right to kill themselves as you do to stay alive (as much as you hate it).  If you paid wargaming your last paycheck, that's your fault; money doesn't buy good teams.  

Look on the bright side, having a team that doesn't carry you makes you better.   

"4Li3N?  That guy's an idiot for sure?" -NY Times

"[4Li3N] has a false sense of superiority." - _Cletus

"I did not have lauxes relations with that woman." -Bill Clinton

"I'm reporting you for hacking" -Player_486570822

"I'd pay 4Li3N 10 bucks just to watch him shove it up his own ssa" -Richard Nixon

Roberto577_One #15 Posted 25 September 2019 - 09:12 AM

Chungus Supreme

• Players
  • 6097 battles
  • [DRIFT]

In this game, it's best to play to the best of your ability 100% of the time and hope your teams aren't idiots. If they are, and you carry anyways, it's that much more satisfying.

If you're stuck in a losing streak, watch Sk8 or Meadsy on YouTube for a while. Seeing others performing well even in 1 vs 13 situations reminds me that I can too. And by then hopefully the terribads have filtered out of your MM.

Other than that, not much I can tell you, but trust me, it will eventually get better.

Excuse me while I club your double T-49 platoon with my SP I C.

Proud owner of the Leeroy Jenkins-Mobile.

I don't always club, but when I do, it's in stock Tier 9 Mediums.

wrecker1968 #16 Posted 25 September 2019 - 06:03 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 44934 battles
  • [HOUSE]
Grille. 32 games and 29% win rate. I love this tank. This is my new go to tank. A once great tank. That WG cut its balls off, its arms off, and its legs off. Take a look at ribbles charts. So they deftly know this. I finally found the tank that makes me truly happy. Thank you WG. Seriously thank you

EL_Din_46 #17 Posted 25 September 2019 - 06:52 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 4682 battles

View Postwrecker1968, on 25 September 2019 - 10:03 AM, said:

Grille. 32 games and 29% win rate. I love this tank. This is my new go to tank. A once great tank. That WG cut its balls off, its arms off, and its legs off. Take a look at ribbles charts. So they deftly know this. I finally found the tank that makes me truly happy. Thank you WG. Seriously thank you

Charts? There are charts! Where do I find these charts you speak of?

Edited by EL_Din_46, 25 September 2019 - 06:54 PM.

This is what you get for letting rednecks play with antimatter, boss.

John Ringo, Hell’s Faire

wrecker1968 #18 Posted 25 September 2019 - 06:58 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 44934 battles
  • [HOUSE]
^^^^WG staff post.   Upcoming balance adjustment.      Ribble.

BorisBaddenov #19 Posted 25 September 2019 - 07:03 PM

3.8 Made me quit

• Players
  • 24601 battles
  • [NOGUD]

View PostEL_Din_46, on 25 September 2019 - 11:52 AM, said:

Charts? There are charts! Where do I find these charts you speak of?

http://forum.wotblitz.com/index.php?/topic/88850-upcoming-balance-adjustments/page__st__1200__pid__1643649#entry1643649

Peace-

Boris

I’ve noticed a strong lack of Spare Parts. Is that intended?

No, it is not. This problem will solve itself with time. Many players have several dozens of vehicles in their Garages, so they don’t have enough Spare Parts for the entire vehicle fleet. But you will gradually collect enough Spare Parts to unlock new slots for purchased tanks in time.

wrecker1968 #20 Posted 25 September 2019 - 08:59 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 44934 battles
  • [HOUSE]
^^^^^Yeah yeah.   :medal:

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users