Match making Training rooms Realistic mode

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Dane_dupuis #1 Posted 28 September 2019 - 01:25 AM

Private

• Players
  • 1531 battles
  • [USMCG]
I think the temporary mode (Realistic mode) should be improved. The mode doesn't really feel all that real, yes you can't see where you can penetrate enemy armor, yes you can see tanks from a large distance away but I think the mode can be improved. Like adding "Nation vs nation" battles where when you enter a match its Chinese vs Japanese or American vs European. I think this will improve the mode and more people will enjoy it. The second thing I want to talk about is training rooms. Training rooms feel a bit bland when it comes to room settings. All you can really do is Change the name, map and mode. But what if Wargaming considered a Training room update? What if you can restrict certain tech trees from readying up/certain tanks or set the skill requirements for you to join the room? Maybe even considering adding Realistic mode to training rooms so you can have Historic battles with it actually feeling authentic? If Wargaming is reading this I do hope you consider adding this in upcoming versions. Good luck on the battle field!

_potato__salad_ #2 Posted 28 September 2019 - 01:48 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 3905 battles
  • [LMFA0]

View PostDane_dupuis, on 28 September 2019 - 01:25 AM, said:

I think the temporary mode (Realistic mode) should be improved. The mode doesn't really feel all that real, yes you can't see where you can penetrate enemy armor, yes you can see tanks from a large distance away but I think the mode can be improved. Like adding "Nation vs nation" battles where when you enter a match its Chinese vs Japanese or American vs European. I think this will improve the mode and more people will enjoy it. The second thing I want to talk about is training rooms. Training rooms feel a bit bland when it comes to room settings. All you can really do is Change the name, map and mode. But what if Wargaming considered a Training room update? What if you can restrict certain tech trees from readying up/certain tanks or set the skill requirements for you to join the room? Maybe even considering adding Realistic mode to training rooms so you can have Historic battles with it actually feeling authentic? If Wargaming is reading this I do hope you consider adding this in upcoming versions. Good luck on the battle field!

It already takes a lifetime to get into a battle the way it is now. I'd be happy if more people would just play it.

Morphman11 #3 Posted 28 September 2019 - 02:00 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 32 battles
  • [2WEAK]

View PostDane_dupuis, on 28 September 2019 - 01:25 AM, said:

As the room creator you can pretty much do all of that yourself other than switching modes from encounter or supremacy.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users