• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

ComradePike #41 Posted 23 October 2019 - 02:03 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 10780 battles
  • [SRT]

View PostDark_Magician_Girl, on 10 October 2019 - 08:03 PM, said:

When the sheep don't listen to directions, you have to be willing to bring out the cattle prod.

Jesus...love that response.  Bravo. 

lol

Luckyluchs777 #42 Posted 24 October 2019 - 07:37 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 10569 battles
  • [MOD42]

I pretty much agree with your rankings. Especially placing E-50M at third place. I got it just a few days ago and even though it was stock, it was sooooo much easier to play than my almost maxed leo 1. Leo 1 just isn't fast enough or sneaky enough and with map sizes dropped, battles are mostly waged in short-ranged brawls. The E-50M is just so much more suited to this style of play than the Leo.

P.S. I rlly wish the Leo was buffed but sadly, there's not much that can be done to save it. Buffing the armor wouldn't do anything unless it was extreme as leo 1 has the worst armor of any tier 10 medium. Buffing the dpm could work, but people would still facehug you and make you miss, causing you to lose the dpm trade. Accuracy is already negligent, so I think maybe a map change would suit this tank better rather than a buff to the leo itself.

Once was #108 in the T-34-1 NA

IronBehemoth #43 Posted 24 October 2019 - 09:31 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 8750 battles
  • [-PYX-]
@DMG, where do you think the wz 121 will be after the new buff to 420 alpha?

WrenchThrower281 #44 Posted 28 October 2019 - 12:02 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 20025 battles
  • [T_W_O]

View PostLuckyluchs777, on 24 October 2019 - 01:37 PM, said:

I pretty much agree with your rankings. Especially placing E-50M at third place. I got it just a few days ago and even though it was stock, it was sooooo much easier to play than my almost maxed leo 1. Leo 1 just isn't fast enough or sneaky enough and with map sizes dropped, battles are mostly waged in short-ranged brawls. The E-50M is just so much more suited to this style of play than the Leo.

P.S. I rlly wish the Leo was buffed but sadly, there's not much that can be done to save it. Buffing the armor wouldn't do anything unless it was extreme as leo 1 has the worst armor of any tier 10 medium. Buffing the dpm could work, but people would still facehug you and make you miss, causing you to lose the dpm trade. Accuracy is already negligent, so I think maybe a map change would suit this tank better rather than a buff to the leo itself.

Give it spaced armor on its booty and it would be fine...for a tank that has to hit and run, it's sure venerable while doing so. Bc survives by being so small, I have better luck he penning leo with meds and heavies than BC ,or Leo needs re classified as a light.

Also tagged with BEST, MEDIUM, DMG

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users