Jump to content


Halloween forum idea


  • Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

godzilla5599_warrior #1 Posted 21 October 2019 - 06:12 AM

    Junior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 608 battles
  • 220
  • Member since:
    06-16-2016

Thinking about maybe making a training room for Samhain eve/night (maybe both) starting around 9pm Eastern time,Halloween or fantasy tanks only,password entry,be on the new Halloween map,maybe for snits and giggles you can battle one on one but FF will be on so stray shots will be a "trick" if you're in the way :justwait:

 

Just a random thought I had playing tonight,I'll probably make the room fer the hell of it.



NAforumaccount #2 Posted 21 October 2019 - 11:34 AM

    Junior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 5 battles
  • 186
  • Member since:
    07-26-2019

:( asia server never has this stuff

 

can i join using my tier 1 tank


PRAMO pls recruit me am 80 wr i did 1k in a tier 1 tank pls recruit pramo pls pls pls

 

 

 


RonaldusMaximus_ #3 Posted 21 October 2019 - 12:25 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 8223 battles
  • 1,549
  • [HAHA]
  • Member since:
    01-01-2012
I like this idea, What tier?

View Post_Cletus, on 23 October 2019 - 08:49 AM, said:

I don't know how I feel about Ronnie cosplaying a 9 year old with a stranger on the internet.....

 

 

 


godzilla5599_warrior #4 Posted 21 October 2019 - 02:19 PM

    Junior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 608 battles
  • 220
  • Member since:
    06-16-2016

View PostNAforumaccount, on 21 October 2019 - 11:34 AM, said:

:( asia server never has this stuff

 

can i join using my tier 1 tank

 

View PostRonaldusMaximus_, on 21 October 2019 - 12:25 PM, said:

I like this idea, What tier?

 

This is for anybody on the forum the only non forum people would be any clan mates a person wants to bring,it gets a password but I'd post it here since who else will see it but us? Only hard rule for tanks is it has to have something Halloween so go buy/win/have a camo,bats or a pumpkin if you don't have some monster/anime/fantasy tank.

 

If the idea is popular I could see major holidays like Christmas and July 4th with certain tanks or camos attachments (July 4th would be mostly American tanks et cetera) having a room made,I mean we're not that big so why not? May as well stick together. 



NAforumaccount #5 Posted 21 October 2019 - 03:56 PM

    Junior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 5 battles
  • 186
  • Member since:
    07-26-2019

View Postgodzilla5599_warrior, on 21 October 2019 - 02:19 PM, said:

 

 

This is for anybody on the forum the only non forum people would be any clan mates a person wants to bring,it gets a password but I'd post it here since who else will see it but us? Only hard rule for tanks is it has to have something Halloween so go buy/win/have a camo,bats or a pumpkin if you don't have some monster/anime/fantasy tank.

 

If the idea is popular I could see major holidays like Christmas and July 4th with certain tanks or camos attachments (July 4th would be mostly American tanks et cetera) having a room made,I mean we're not that big so why not? May as well stick together. 

yee

 

also do you happen to have the time in UTC? 


PRAMO pls recruit me am 80 wr i did 1k in a tier 1 tank pls recruit pramo pls pls pls

 

 

 


godzilla5599_warrior #6 Posted 21 October 2019 - 04:00 PM

    Junior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 608 battles
  • 220
  • Member since:
    06-16-2016

View PostNAforumaccount, on 21 October 2019 - 03:56 PM, said:

yee

 

also do you happen to have the time in UTC? 

 

*goes to converter* 9:00PM is 1:00AM UTC,what that is via east coast to wherever I dunno.



godzilla5599_warrior #7 Posted 29 October 2019 - 10:18 PM

    Junior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 608 battles
  • 220
  • Member since:
    06-16-2016

Okay so here's how this will go:

 

Party starts at 9 PM eastern tomorrow

Any forum goer or any in their clan are invited

While you could all fight I'd prefer one on one or two on two because...

Friendly fire will be on a treat is winning a trick is getting your face shot off by a teammate :justwait: so get out of the way

No dating talk I will not only kick you out of the room I'll block you on the forum 

It'll be on this years Halloween map

Password is going to be set it's 1313 

 

Hope you all have some semblance of fun :P

 






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users