Jump to content


Changes 6.5

BlitzNewsNA

  • Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

Cafe17951 #1 Posted 22 October 2019 - 07:47 PM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 26604 battles
  • 275
  • [--R--]
  • Member since:
    12-08-2014

* New user interface

* all tanks will get explodable turrets, except 3 tanks (Gravedigger, Matilda, Cruiser III)

* Winners of European and American region camo contest will soon be introduced for 600,000 silver / credits. Russian and Asian camos were plagiarized.

* New legendary camo for E 50 M (Roaring)
Soon every 10 lvl tank will get legendary camo

* New camo for 5000 in rating battles.

* New legendary camo for E 50 M (Roaring)
Soon every 10 lvl tank will get legendary camo

* Buff
Higher damage for Revolarise, wz113, wz121
Improved: wz120 (better reload)
Chieftain (tier 8), T95E2 will get more armor in commander's hatch
Strv, tier 6, will have Sweden flag, but still in Blitz nation

* Bug fix
snow and rain should not lower FPS anymore (like Himmelsdorf)

 

Credits Blitz Post


Facebook News Page about the World of Tanks Blitz: Blitz News NA

 


AntoineDodson #2 Posted 22 October 2019 - 07:49 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 30025 battles
  • 2,266
  • Member since:
    07-09-2017
No potential nerfs being talked about??????
Hide your kids, hide your wife
And hide your husband
Cuz they’re derpin errbody out here

cheasesteak #3 Posted 22 October 2019 - 07:54 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 21075 battles
  • 4,270
  • [COD-R]
  • Member since:
    11-15-2014

View PostCafe17951, on 22 October 2019 - 07:47 PM, said:

* New user interface

* all tanks will get explodable turrets, except 3 tanks (Gravedigger, Matilda, Cruiser III)

* Winners of European and American region camo contest will soon be introduced for 600,000 silver / credits. Russian and Asian camos were plagiarized.

* New legendary camo for E 50 M (Roaring)
Soon every 10 lvl tank will get legendary camo

* New camo for 5000 in rating battles.

* New legendary camo for E 50 M (Roaring)
Soon every 10 lvl tank will get legendary camo

* Buff
Higher damage for Revolarise, wz113, wz121
Improved: wz120 (better reload)
Chieftain (tier 8), T95E2 will get more armor in commander's hatch
Strv, tier 6, will have Sweden flag, but still in Blitz nation

* Bug fix
snow and rain should not lower FPS anymore (like Himmelsdorf)

 

Credits Blitz Post


Buffing wz120.  lol  


 

 

Like Soleimani, Epstein didn’t kill himself


Blartch #4 Posted 22 October 2019 - 07:59 PM

    Causer of Unrest

  • Players
  • 63463 battles
  • 8,365
  • [BRSKT]
  • Member since:
    05-01-2015

View PostCafe17951, on 22 October 2019 - 02:47 PM, said:


* Winners of European and American region camo contest will soon be introduced for 600,000 silver / credits. Russian and Asian camos were plagiarized.

 

Um... literally EVERY camo????  I mean, I know communist and former communist nations don't care about IP rights, but... there isn't ONE original entry in either region to take the prize?



RonaldusMaximus_ #5 Posted 22 October 2019 - 08:07 PM

    Judy knocked my tooth out

  • Players
  • 10219 battles
  • 2,229
  • [III-P]
  • Member since:
    01-01-2012

View PostBlartch, on 22 October 2019 - 02:59 PM, said:

 

Um... literally EVERY camo????  I mean, I know communist and former communist nations don't care about IP rights, but... there isn't ONE original entry in either region to take the prize?

 

Blartch... Pretty sure you are the only one surprised by this news.

Most of us expected it.


View Post _Cletus, on 02 July 2019 - 01:55 PM, said:

Step 1: Don't open your mouth in an alley.

 


tankeatingtiger #6 Posted 22 October 2019 - 08:10 PM

    Luvs His Hellkitty

  • Players
  • 19615 battles
  • 2,519
  • [DETH]
  • Member since:
    11-19-2016

Finally the Ravioli gets proper alpha for its caliber. 

And does the new UI scream "new-shitz-but-moved-around-and-shiny" or what?


YouTube Channel: 

https://www.youtube....tankeatingtiger

“You'd be bitter, too, if you only had eight brain cells and your significant other was jar of warm mayonnaise”

-Blartch on Kv-2 drivers


twirlingtowardsfreedom #7 Posted 22 October 2019 - 08:10 PM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 32060 battles
  • 421
  • Member since:
    12-04-2014

View PostCafe17951, on 22 October 2019 - 07:47 PM, said:


Strv, tier 6, will have Sweden flag, but still in Blitz nation

 

This pleases me greatly. 



tankeatingtiger #8 Posted 22 October 2019 - 08:10 PM

    Luvs His Hellkitty

  • Players
  • 19615 battles
  • 2,519
  • [DETH]
  • Member since:
    11-19-2016

View PostRonaldusMaximus_, on 22 October 2019 - 03:07 PM, said:

 

Blartch... Pretty sure you are the only one surprised by this news.

Most of us expected it.

Yea, [insert derogatory playerbase insult], of course the camos are plagiarized.


YouTube Channel: 

https://www.youtube....tankeatingtiger

“You'd be bitter, too, if you only had eight brain cells and your significant other was jar of warm mayonnaise”

-Blartch on Kv-2 drivers


Vantablack12 #9 Posted 22 October 2019 - 08:12 PM

    Ugliest Player NA

  • Players
  • 12802 battles
  • 962
  • [K9]
  • Member since:
    08-26-2017
I couldn't care less about the new UI.

"In a man-to-man fight, the winner is he who has one more round in his magazine." -Erwin Rommel

"We're not just going to shoot the bastards, we're going to cut out their living guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks." -General George Patton

"Success is how high you can bounce when you hit bottom." -also Patton

"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn’t thinking" -Patton again


Cafe17951 #10 Posted 22 October 2019 - 08:12 PM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 26604 battles
  • 275
  • [--R--]
  • Member since:
    12-08-2014

View PostAntoineDodson, on 22 October 2019 - 01:49 PM, said:

No potential nerfs being talked about??????

According to the moment no

 

View PostBlartch, on 22 October 2019 - 01:59 PM, said:

 

Um... literally EVERY camo????  I mean, I know communist and former communist nations don't care about IP rights, but... there isn't ONE original entry in either region to take the prize?

Unfortunately not


Facebook News Page about the World of Tanks Blitz: Blitz News NA

 


Cafe17951 #11 Posted 22 October 2019 - 08:15 PM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 26604 battles
  • 275
  • [--R--]
  • Member since:
    12-08-2014

View Posttankeatingtiger, on 22 October 2019 - 02:10 PM, said:

Finally the Ravioli gets proper alpha for its caliber. 

And does the new UI scream "new-shitz-but-moved-around-and-shiny" or what?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SILkKFReDgk


Facebook News Page about the World of Tanks Blitz: Blitz News NA

 


IronBehemoth #12 Posted 22 October 2019 - 08:16 PM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 8802 battles
  • 314
  • [-PYX-]
  • Member since:
    01-17-2015
my extensive ticket explaining the need for a chieftain t95 buff, constantly reopened until they finally said they'd forward it to the dev team has finally been answered!


RonaldusMaximus_ #13 Posted 22 October 2019 - 08:20 PM

    Judy knocked my tooth out

  • Players
  • 10219 battles
  • 2,229
  • [III-P]
  • Member since:
    01-01-2012

View PostIronBehemoth, on 22 October 2019 - 03:16 PM, said:

my extensive ticket explaining the need for a  t95 buff, constantly reopened until they finally said they'd forward it to the dev team has finally been answered!

Corrected your spelling error to reflect what is really needed.


View Post _Cletus, on 02 July 2019 - 01:55 PM, said:

Step 1: Don't open your mouth in an alley.

 


IronBehemoth #14 Posted 22 October 2019 - 08:25 PM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 8802 battles
  • 314
  • [-PYX-]
  • Member since:
    01-17-2015

View PostRonaldusMaximus_, on 22 October 2019 - 08:20 PM, said:

Corrected your spelling error to reflect what is really needed.

I honestly don't know why they nerfed the lower plate in the first place.



RonaldusMaximus_ #15 Posted 22 October 2019 - 08:31 PM

    Judy knocked my tooth out

  • Players
  • 10219 battles
  • 2,229
  • [III-P]
  • Member since:
    01-01-2012

View PostIronBehemoth, on 22 October 2019 - 03:25 PM, said:

I honestly don't know why they nerfed the lower plate in the first place.

 

Especially with the Foch buff, The T95 has been powercrept into obscurity. 


View Post _Cletus, on 02 July 2019 - 01:55 PM, said:

Step 1: Don't open your mouth in an alley.

 


MudkipAtWar #16 Posted 22 October 2019 - 11:55 PM

    die

  • Players
  • 22339 battles
  • 1,654
  • [FL-TH]
  • Member since:
    10-30-2015

View PostIronBehemoth, on 22 October 2019 - 04:25 PM, said:

I honestly don't know why they nerfed the lower plate in the first place.

Its because the a certain player grouping sat in front of it in their light tanks trying in vain to pen it cried "op" most likely


Hello

https://www.blitzsta.../1016605416.png

Clan list in order of join date: TBNT, 22ND, 22ND2, FSA, FSX, ZNTH, FLEET, FL-TH

 

 


IronBehemoth #17 Posted 23 October 2019 - 12:48 AM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 8802 battles
  • 314
  • [-PYX-]
  • Member since:
    01-17-2015

View PostMudkipAtWar, on 22 October 2019 - 11:55 PM, said:

Its because the a certain player grouping sat in front of it in their light tanks trying in vain to pen it cried "op" most likely

Same people that call the camping rhm a coward after yoloing in their light and dying in 30 sec.







Also tagged with BlitzNewsNA

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users