Nintendo Switch

Nintendo Switch Mobile Console Port Tanks Gameplay Wargaming

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Ahyote #1 Posted 08 November 2019 - 05:39 PM

Private

• Players
  • 1017 battles
Wargaming, will we ever get World of Tanks on the Nintendo Switch? Its something i'd love to see, and i'm surprised we've heard nothing on your part as the Switch is a best selling console. I think it would do fantastic, much like the World of Tanks console version is doing on Xbox and Playstation.

yoUng33Henry #2 Posted 08 November 2019 - 06:16 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 5205 battles
  • [-SKY-]
I dont think switch can handle wot pc or console version without downgrading graphics. I hope they port blitz to switch instead of making a new one like what happened between wot console and pc. Never understand why WG make a new duplicate on console

MegumemeLXIX #3 Posted 08 November 2019 - 06:46 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 42545 battles
  • [3RNBR]

View PostyoUng33Henry, on 08 November 2019 - 11:16 AM, said:

I dont think switch can handle wot pc or console version without downgrading graphics. I hope they port blitz to switch instead of making a new one like what happened between wot console and pc. Never understand why WG make a new duplicate on console

To get money from new suckers. I would imagine that the store in wot console wouldn't do too well if all the wallet warriors simply logged into console with their pc account rather than being forced to start anew.

Ultragameboy #4 Posted 08 November 2019 - 07:28 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 9191 battles
  • [TOFC]
If they ported WoT Blitz to the switch I think it could work very well. Instead of making a WoT Switch

__The_Dude_30__ #5 Posted 09 November 2019 - 01:30 AM

acrisis’s assistant

• Players
  • 21835 battles
  • [CRU2L]
I think you have the wrong forum

Signature by SpartacusDiablo   The king of signatures                                                                                                                       CRU2L Deputy. CRUEL/CRU2L discord: https://discord.gg/twdc4Dq

o7 RatchetGod, R.I.P.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users