Help me please...

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

WOT_BLITZ_ #1 Posted 15 November 2019 - 01:41 AM

Pro not, Noob much

• Players
  • 11211 battles
  • [-BB-]
Ive been thinking about suicide. And im not playing around or trying to gain attention. Ive honestly been thinking about ending my life. I need help

I may not be unicum but I sure do know how to play

#1 NOOB NA SERBER.., TRI MEH Proud owner and driver of the Tog II*

Favorite tanks: Comet, SU-152, Obj. 268, Leopard 1, IS-7, Tog II*, T1E6Kuro Mori Mine, Pz. IV Anko SP, Lycan, Strv 74A2, UE-57, AMX 40, Ke Ni, LTTB...

Too many empty slots, Not enough tanks.... Wait whats my gold, credit, and XP balance again.. Oh yea thats why.

WOT_BLITZ_ #2 Posted 15 November 2019 - 01:41 AM

Pro not, Noob much

• Players
  • 11211 battles
  • [-BB-]
Give me some idea to take my mind away from these other worldly distractions

I may not be unicum but I sure do know how to play

#1 NOOB NA SERBER.., TRI MEH Proud owner and driver of the Tog II*

Favorite tanks: Comet, SU-152, Obj. 268, Leopard 1, IS-7, Tog II*, T1E6Kuro Mori Mine, Pz. IV Anko SP, Lycan, Strv 74A2, UE-57, AMX 40, Ke Ni, LTTB...

Too many empty slots, Not enough tanks.... Wait whats my gold, credit, and XP balance again.. Oh yea thats why.

Ultragameboy #3 Posted 15 November 2019 - 02:12 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 9201 battles
  • [TOFC]
Whatever you do don’t actually kill yourself. You are good and special, but what we all need from time to time is help. Please go seek help. As for the distractions you could try running every morning, or biking. I find that if I do something active early in the morning it gives me time to think and clear my head. I’ve had tough times in the past, and they suck, so I ran and biked and it really helped me. I recommend to set goals for yourself and then get over them. Like running for distance or speed. It really doesn't matter, just as long as you’re happy. If you need to talk some more you can PM me, I’m open to talk. But most of all please get help

_UrgleMcPurfle_ #4 Posted 15 November 2019 - 02:13 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 13632 battles
  • [HATED]

1-800-273-8255

Have you called this number yet?

Posit1ve_ #5 Posted 15 November 2019 - 03:49 AM

Credits Master

• Players
  • 55159 battles
  • [_V_]

Also try this:
Write down a list of things that are weighing on your mind. Actual things; don't just write "I feel worthless", or "nobody likes me" or other garbage like that.

Write something concrete, like "I feel like my relationship with ___ is getting worse" or something, or like "I'm apprehensive about what I'm going to do about ____", even simple things like "My room looks messy"
Then, for each thing you've written, think about a list of things you can do about each thing. Like for "I feel like my relationship with ___ is getting worse", you could write something like "I can call ____ and set up a fun activity" or something like that

Go down through the list, and write down as many things as you can.

Then after that, go out to the nearest forested area you can get to. Walk around with a notebook. Write down everything you see, hear, smell, feel, etc...

After you've done these two things; take a deep breath, and go back to the list you've written. Start doing the easiest things you can on the list. Keep going, adding things to the list if you can think of them, and keep doing things. 

Good luck friend.

Edited by Posit1ve_, 15 November 2019 - 03:59 AM.

336 tanks in the garage!

Your local friendly credits guru: http://forum.wotblit...__fromsearch__1  (Most upvoted post on the forums!!!!)

Certified Batignolles Chatillon 25t addict

acrisis #6 Posted 15 November 2019 - 04:06 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 20542 battles
  • [III]

You likely need professional help ... 

Ask to stay with a friend or family member. 

Call 1-800-273-8255 -- Available 24 hours everyday

Crisis Text Line -- Text Hello to 741741

Edited by acrisis, 15 November 2019 - 04:08 AM.

Forum essentials:  > Desktop mode 
Check recent threads. Check WG staff threads. Use search.
    > WG Bugs and current update     > Feedback     > Vehicle Bay     > Guides     > Videos 

BE  (+)   

Got lag issues ?  >> Pingplotter thread  << 
Blitz Community Coalition | Looney Tooners | Triarii | Blitz University | Basic Training  | Mentor

__The_Dude_30__ #7 Posted 15 November 2019 - 09:58 PM

acrisis’s assistant

• Players
  • 21835 battles
  • [CRU2L]

As for actions you can take right now:

-Call the suicide hotline. 1-800-273-8255 available 24 hours a day

-Contact close family members and close friends. Tell them about how you are feeling and that you need help. Have them come visit you or go visit them so that they can keep an eye on you and it will take your mind off of this. 

This is urgent stuff that will put a band aid on the problem. You will also need to figure out some long term plans to prevent this from happening again. You can:

-Seek out some long term professional help with suicide

-Create meaningful relationships with people that will keep you happy

-Find hobbies and things you enjoy. Continue to do them. They will be a source of happiness in life. You can also meet new people through them and develop new relationships. It will also give you a sense of purpose.

-Fitness. I can't tell you how many times I've heard the story of how becoming devoted to fitness has helped someone out of a tough time. It gives you something to do every day and something to think about. Check out some motivational fitness influencers like Cameron Hanes and David Goggins

Remember that you have a purpose and the world, and that there are people who love you. Good luck, and please don't do it.

Signature by SpartacusDiablo   The king of signatures                                                                                                                       CRU2L Deputy. CRUEL/CRU2L discord: https://discord.gg/twdc4Dq

o7 RatchetGod, R.I.P.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users