Finally got a ban.

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

WhiskeyCyclone #1 Posted 15 November 2019 - 02:01 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 22231 battles
  • [LONR]
Been playing since July 2014 and finally got a chat ban. Glad to see WG are on top of things. Don’t tell someone to get you a taco. It’s highly offensive. In my defense I was in a drunken rage and I’m a mean drunk. And I love tacos. 

Keep it old school. 

Godzillacus #2 Posted 15 November 2019 - 02:18 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 43732 battles
  • [SAD21]
Congrats! :medal:

wrecker1968 #3 Posted 15 November 2019 - 02:39 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 45742 battles
  • [HOUSE]
Beef Taco, Chicken Taco, Mini taco, Steak taco ,Hard shell taco, Haitian taco, Soft taco, Drunk whiskey taco ,Fish taco.

AdderaII #4 Posted 15 November 2019 - 02:55 AM

Can’t Pass Without it!

• Players
  • 18118 battles
  • [OGRE]

View PostWhiskeyCyclone, on 14 November 2019 - 09:01 PM, said:

Finally got a ban.

You get used to it.

The player formerly known as, Adderall4life

swampydoodle #5 Posted 15 November 2019 - 06:03 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 22001 battles
  • [FUSAG]
Well played. o7 Did you get chips and nachos with that ban?

__Frostbite #6 Posted 15 November 2019 - 06:10 AM

Cold as Ice

• Players
  • 25353 battles
  • [-0]
weird flex but ok

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Join WoT Blitz's official English Discord server!!

Click me!

PM me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord (Frost#3656) if you have any questions about WoT Blitz

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Doomking11 #7 Posted 15 November 2019 - 10:59 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 67328 battles
  • [GRIM]
You are such a rookie....been chat banned for years...

acrisis #8 Posted 15 November 2019 - 01:25 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 20542 battles
  • [III]
Achievement unlocked? 

Forum essentials:  > Desktop mode 
Check recent threads. Check WG staff threads. Use search.
    > WG Bugs and current update     > Feedback     > Vehicle Bay     > Guides     > Videos 

BE  (+)   

Got lag issues ?  >> Pingplotter thread  << 
Blitz Community Coalition | Looney Tooners | Triarii | Blitz University | Basic Training  | Mentor

_Cletus #9 Posted 15 November 2019 - 01:36 PM

Voodoo Wizard

• Players
  • 25323 battles
  • [HAHA]
I feel like we've done ourselves a disservice on these forums by not talking enough about tacos.  They are both delicious and nutritious, and I would like to thank our neighbors to the south for introducing such a delightful concoction to the entire North American continent.

https://www.blitzstars.com/api/sigs/com/1019725659.png   Avatar and sig by crpl_hicks

sFkBFSc.jpg

SullBhit #10 Posted 15 November 2019 - 02:02 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 30462 battles
  • [CLEAR]

View Post__Frostbite, on 15 November 2019 - 06:10 AM, said:

weird flex but ok

Hey.  Pass this on to the devs, would you.  They need to create an avatar for players who are chat banned.  This way the rest of the team can know they are muted.  I can’t tell you how many people I’ve tooned with that don’t talk to me and I have no clue why... only to learn through another account they are chat banned.

j_rod #11 Posted 15 November 2019 - 02:14 PM

719-266-2837

• Players
  • 23622 battles
  • [H0B0S]

View Post_Cletus, on 15 November 2019 - 07:36 AM, said:

I feel like we've done ourselves a disservice on these forums by not talking enough about tacos.  They are both delicious and nutritious, and I would like to thank our neighbors to the south for introducing such a delightful concoction to the entire North American continent.

The real question is - which are better, soft or hard tacos?

To me, I’ve always felt that hard tacos are the real tacos while soft tacos are more like tacoettes.

If running my mouth determined my winrate, I'd be a Super Unicum

_Cletus #12 Posted 15 November 2019 - 02:21 PM

Voodoo Wizard

• Players
  • 25323 battles
  • [HAHA]

View Postj_rod, on 15 November 2019 - 08:14 AM, said:

The real question is - which are better, soft or hard tacos?

To me, I’ve always felt that hard tacos are the real tacos while soft tacos are more like tacoettes.

It depends on the meal.  You can't have a breakfast taco with a hard shell, that would be an affront to the natural order.  Also, street tacos cannot have a hard shell.  However, if you're having tacos for lunch or dinner, a hard shell should always be your first choice.

https://www.blitzstars.com/api/sigs/com/1019725659.png   Avatar and sig by crpl_hicks

sFkBFSc.jpg

j_rod #13 Posted 15 November 2019 - 02:52 PM

719-266-2837

• Players
  • 23622 battles
  • [H0B0S]

View Post_Cletus, on 15 November 2019 - 08:21 AM, said:

It depends on the meal.  You can't have a breakfast taco with a hard shell, that would be an affront to the natural order.  Also, street tacos cannot have a hard shell.  However, if you're having tacos for lunch or dinner, a hard shell should always be your first choice.

The term breakfast taco is an oxymoron. Breakfast burrito on the other hand is perfectly acceptable.

Street tacos are their own unique species, not a subspecies of the traditional taco. Kinda like how a red panda isn’t a panda but is in a completely separate family, I’d argue that a street taco stands on its own outside the taco lineage.

Rat1245201 #14 Posted 15 November 2019 - 02:53 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 2706 battles
  • [U_S_A]

View PostSullBhit, on 15 November 2019 - 02:02 PM, said:

Hey.  Pass this on to the devs, would you.  They need to create an avatar for players who are chat banned.  This way the rest of the team can know they are muted.  I can’t tell you how many people I’ve tooned with that don’t talk to me and I have no clue why... only to learn through another account they are chat banned.

fr they should thats why when i'm chat banned I don't even toon lol

Edited by Rat1245201, 15 November 2019 - 02:53 PM.

_Cletus #15 Posted 15 November 2019 - 03:16 PM

Voodoo Wizard

• Players
  • 25323 battles
  • [HAHA]

View Postj_rod, on 15 November 2019 - 08:52 AM, said:

The term breakfast taco is an oxymoron. Breakfast burrito on the other hand is perfectly acceptable.

Street tacos are their own unique species, not a subspecies of the traditional taco. Kinda like how a red panda isn’t a panda but is in a completely separate family, I’d argue that a street taco stands on its own outside the taco lineage.

I gotta disagree with you on the breakfast tacos.  Breakfast burritos are large, the tortilla is folded over the top, the internals can only be seen from the ends of the burrito.  A breakfast taco is different, it's smaller [if you only get one you're a pansy], the tortilla is not folded over the top allowing the delicious innards to be inspected.

I won't say you're wrong in regards to the street tacos, but they evolved from traditional tacos.  I'd argue that they are a subset of the taco family.

sFkBFSc.jpg

j_rod #16 Posted 15 November 2019 - 04:25 PM

719-266-2837

• Players
  • 23622 battles
  • [H0B0S]

View Post_Cletus, on 15 November 2019 - 09:16 AM, said:

I gotta disagree with you on the breakfast tacos.  Breakfast burritos are large, the tortilla is folded over the top, the internals can only be seen from the ends of the burrito.  A breakfast taco is different, it's smaller [if you only get one you're a pansy], the tortilla is not folded over the top allowing the delicious innards to be inspected.

I won't say you're wrong in regards to the street tacos, but they evolved from traditional tacos.  I'd argue that they are a subset of the taco family.

I'm arguing tacos with a Texan so this is not a debate I'm going to win. I will defer to you regarding all things taco moving forward. 

Also, I'm also from the south as well, so let's not use the word evolution please. Instead we should say - the street tacos developed from original tacos by divine grace. 

_Cletus #17 Posted 15 November 2019 - 04:37 PM

Voodoo Wizard

• Players
  • 25323 battles
  • [HAHA]

View Postj_rod, on 15 November 2019 - 10:25 AM, said:

I'm arguing tacos with a Texan so this is not a debate I'm going to win. I will defer to you regarding all things taco moving forward. 

Also, I'm also from the south as well, so let's not use the word evolution please. Instead we should say - the street tacos developed from original tacos by divine grace. 

Street taco fossils were obviously planted by the liberal elite in order to control the general population.

sFkBFSc.jpg

__Frostbite #18 Posted 15 November 2019 - 04:38 PM

Cold as Ice

• Players
  • 25353 battles
  • [-0]

The soft shell taco is vastly superior to the hard shell. First of all, let's start by establishing, unarguably, there is nothing comfortable about biting into a hard taco shell and having sharp pieces of dry taco in your mouth. The soft taco shell can be warmed up, which makes it appealing and comfortable to hold and eat. There is often a bit of moisture in the soft taco shell so that you're not biting into a flavorless chip; it's soothing to the touch, mouth, and taste buds. Because the hard shell can't be warmed up properly, it makes a poor eating experience. Trying to eat foods at different temperatures and different levels of moisture makes you want to just spit it out and grab a real taco. 

Moral of the story is: soft shells are superior in every way

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Join WoT Blitz's official English Discord server!!

Click me!

PM me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord (Frost#3656) if you have any questions about WoT Blitz

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

j_rod #19 Posted 15 November 2019 - 04:47 PM

719-266-2837

• Players
  • 23622 battles
  • [H0B0S]

View Post__Frostbite, on 15 November 2019 - 10:38 AM, said:

The soft shell taco is vastly superior to the hard shell. First of all, let's start by establishing, unarguably, there is nothing comfortable about biting into a hard taco shell and having sharp pieces of dry taco in your mouth. The soft taco shell can be warmed up, which makes it appealing and comfortable to hold and eat. There is often a bit of moisture in the soft taco shell so that you're not biting into a flavorless chip; it's soothing to the touch, mouth, and taste buds. Because the hard shell can't be warmed up properly, it makes a poor eating experience. Trying to eat foods at different temperatures and different levels of moisture makes you want to just spit it out and grab a real taco. 

Moral of the story is: soft shells are superior in every way

Hold up now, we're not talking about the hard shell tacos found at a Taco Bell. It's debatable whether or not that's even real food. 

The hard shell tacos that I'm referring to are the kind found at a real Mexican or Tex-Mex restaurant in a city with a large Chicano population like LA, Dallas, Houston, etc. For the sake of this discussion, let's just assume that all tacos that are being referred to are the fresh kind, made either on-site or close by and not what you get out of an Old El Paso box. 

ShootinSabot #20 Posted 15 November 2019 - 04:54 PM

Excelling at Mediocrity

• Players
  • 21248 battles
  • [SPUD]
So the hard shell I know about even if it is very messy but what the heck is the difference between a soft shell taco and a burrito. The uneducated north of the 49th need to know.

Full time Spud, part time potato 

Striving to be an Ambassador to help grow the game. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users