Comical

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

9thIDScout #1 Posted 15 November 2019 - 02:50 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 15295 battles
  • [NGPH]
I ask WG over and over why I’ve been low tier 87 times over the past 100 games. I get the same scripted response. First they say It’s all random, then they just tell me they already answered the ticket. When I provide proof of the obviously rigged matchmaking, they don’t even deny it, they just say “it’s been answered”. Uh huh. Even the disciples and dweebs who worship the game have to admit this game is pathetically rigged now. Spare the tin foil comments groupies, this game is as crooked as they come.

__V_O_P__ #2 Posted 15 November 2019 - 02:53 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 33848 battles
  • [CURSD]
Pics or it didn’t happen. The MM. I don’t care about WG customer service record.

_Cletus #3 Posted 15 November 2019 - 03:08 AM

Voodoo Wizard

• Players
  • 25209 battles
  • [HAHA]
Provide us proof.

https://www.blitzstars.com/api/sigs/com/1019725659.png   Avatar and sig by crpl_hicks

sFkBFSc.jpg

Posit1ve_ #4 Posted 15 November 2019 - 04:04 AM

Credits Master

• Players
  • 55044 battles
  • [_V_]
What tier were you playing?

336 tanks in the garage!

Your local friendly credits guru: http://forum.wotblit...__fromsearch__1  (Most upvoted post on the forums!!!!)

Certified Batignolles Chatillon 25t addict

acrisis #5 Posted 15 November 2019 - 04:11 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 20542 battles
  • [III]
The mod team and admins only intervene when insults are being thrown around towards WG staff or other players, somebody starts a dumpster fire, things like naming and shaming, ... 

Forum essentials:  > Desktop mode 
Check recent threads. Check WG staff threads. Use search.
    > WG Bugs and current update     > Feedback     > Vehicle Bay     > Guides     > Videos 

BE  (+)   

Got lag issues ?  >> Pingplotter thread  << 
Blitz Community Coalition | Looney Tooners | Triarii | Blitz University | Basic Training  | Mentor

j_rod #6 Posted 15 November 2019 - 04:18 AM

719-266-2837

• Players
  • 23535 battles
  • [H0B0S]

View Postacrisis, on 14 November 2019 - 10:11 PM, said:

The mod team and admins only intervene when insults are being thrown around towards WG staff or other players, somebody starts a dumpster fire, things like naming and shaming, ... 

Then why was the post regarding MM deleted yesterday? There was nothing disrespectful or derogatory about it. A lot of good arguments were presented and it was as solid a thread as I’ve seen.

If running my mouth determined my winrate, I'd be a Super Unicum

AKWolf1 #7 Posted 15 November 2019 - 04:24 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 76170 battles
  • [CMIND]

View Post9thIDScout, on 15 November 2019 - 02:50 AM, said:

I ask WG over and over why I’ve been low tier 87 times over the past 100 games. I get the same scripted response. First they say It’s all random, then they just tell me they already answered the ticket. When I provide proof of the obviously rigged matchmaking, they don’t even deny it, they just say “it’s been answered”. Uh huh. Even the disciples and dweebs who worship the game have to admit this game is pathetically rigged now. Spare the tin foil comments groupies, this game is as crooked as they come.

Get out of tiers 3-6 and play tier 10. Then you don’t have anything to cry about. There fixed your problem!!  

tedg5 #8 Posted 15 November 2019 - 04:56 AM

Tater salad

• Players
  • 50619 battles
  • [AGOGO]
I have been on runs where I seem to be on low tier tilt, even gathered data like you said for a time. Now all seems well and I’m getting even hi-low tiers, guess it’s just random groupings. :harp:

__Frostbite #9 Posted 15 November 2019 - 06:18 AM

Cold as Ice

• Players
  • 25207 battles
  • [-0]

View Postj_rod, on 14 November 2019 - 08:18 PM, said:

Then why was the post regarding MM deleted yesterday? There was nothing disrespectful or derogatory about it. A lot of good arguments were presented and it was as solid a thread as I’ve seen.

that thread got necro'ed and went downhill pretty fast. mudslinging was pretty rampant and there was a lot of baseless insults and slander. let's be real.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Join WoT Blitz's official English Discord server!!

Click me!

PM me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord (Frost#3656) if you have any questions about WoT Blitz

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

__Frostbite #10 Posted 15 November 2019 - 06:19 AM

Cold as Ice

• Players
  • 25207 battles
  • [-0]
OP, let's see that proof you sent to WG's customer support. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Join WoT Blitz's official English Discord server!!

Click me!

PM me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord (Frost#3656) if you have any questions about WoT Blitz

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

__V_O_P__ #11 Posted 15 November 2019 - 12:36 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 33848 battles
  • [CURSD]

View Postwrecker1968, on 15 November 2019 - 03:17 AM, said:

Even if he does have proof. You guys will find a way to knock him down. And if that doesn't work the moderators will delete the thread.

comical? Ironic more like. OP states he has proof and that we will all have to accept that the game is rigged now. It’s not us that are disciples buddy. 

j_rod #12 Posted 15 November 2019 - 12:56 PM

719-266-2837

• Players
  • 23535 battles
  • [H0B0S]

View Post__Frostbite, on 15 November 2019 - 12:18 AM, said:

that thread got necro'ed and went downhill pretty fast. mudslinging was pretty rampant and there was a lot of baseless insults and slander. let's be real.

Not that post. The other one. The last thing that I saw was zeropercenter talking about how there was already a balancing mechanic in game

acrisis #13 Posted 15 November 2019 - 01:15 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 20542 battles
  • [III]

I do not quite pay attention to MM threads, as there is no convincing some people and I’d rather see all that merged into the offical MM thread, than a new thread pop up every week, but that’s jutst me ... anyhow, I recall seeing some questionable replies ... ( don't know if it was that thread or not ) ... and that’s probably why somebody pulled the plug. 

Things that are confirmed: lots of things MM does not take into account, wg wants it to form teams asap, with sufficient server populations there is 6 game honeymoon period for newly purchased tanks, platoons get matched on red - green, there is / was some attempt to balance tank types with some restrictions as to their number on a team ( not all lights vs all tds example )

For the rest: there is a lot of speculation, a certain a number of people repeatedly pull out the patent, ...

Personally: there have a been a number of times where a frequent platoon mate and I observed, that we could have a small win streak for the first eight ten twelve games or so; and without doing anything different; then saw that flip around for the rest of the time we wanted fo play ... that we could not catch a break ... So, to me, it is plausible that there is more than meets the eye. 

Edited by acrisis, 15 November 2019 - 01:31 PM.

> WG Bugs and current update     > Feedback     > Vehicle Bay     > Guides     > Videos 

BE  (+)   

Blitz Community Coalition | Looney Tooners | Triarii | Blitz University | Basic Training  | Mentor

j_rod #14 Posted 15 November 2019 - 01:41 PM

719-266-2837

• Players
  • 23535 battles
  • [H0B0S]

View Postacrisis, on 15 November 2019 - 07:15 AM, said:

I do not quite pay attention to MM threads, as there is no convincing some people and I’d rather see all that merged into the offical MM thread, than a new thread pop up every week, but that’s jutst me ... anyhow, I recall seeing some questionable replies ... and that’s probably why somebody pulled the plug. 

Things that are confirmed: lots of things MM does not take into account, wg wants it to form teams asap, with sufficient server populations there is 6 game honeymoon period for newly purchased tanks, platoons get matched on red - green, there is / was some attempt to balance tank types with some restrictions as to their number on a team ( not all lights vs all tds example )

For the rest: there is a lot of speculation, a certain a number of people repeatedly pull out the patent, ...

Personally: there have a been a number of times where a frequent platoon mate and I observed, that we could have a small win streak for the first eight ten twelve games or so; and without doing anything different; then saw that flip around for the rest of the time we wanted fo play ... that we could not catch a break ... So, to me, it is plausible that there is more than meets the eye. 

I guess all I’m saying is - if there isn’t an obvious reason for a thread to be deleted, it would be appreciated if it was locked down and a reason provided instead. IMHO that was an excellent thread with a lot of points provided on both sides and everyone I recall posting was respectful, even if they disagreed. Also, if there was anything discussed that infringes on WG’s IP, could the mods not just delete that individual post and reprimand that specific person instead? 

The mods do a great job in general for something they’re not even paid to do so please don’t take these comments negatively. I was just disappointed to see a thread that seemed to have a lot of substance deleted without any reason provided.

Edited by j_rod, 15 November 2019 - 01:58 PM.

j_rod #15 Posted 15 November 2019 - 01:56 PM

719-266-2837

• Players
  • 23535 battles
  • [H0B0S]

View Post_Cletus, on 15 November 2019 - 07:43 AM, said:

I simply wanted to see the proof he has and offered no judgement.  

We have a saying in logistics - In God we trust, all others bring data.

(not meant to be a religious comment)

Edited by j_rod, 15 November 2019 - 01:57 PM.

acrisis #16 Posted 15 November 2019 - 01:59 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 20542 battles
  • [III]

Two threads or so appear gone, but the fix the MM thread is up. 

BE  (+)   

j_rod #17 Posted 15 November 2019 - 02:01 PM

719-266-2837

• Players
  • 23535 battles
  • [H0B0S]

View Postacrisis, on 15 November 2019 - 07:59 AM, said:

Two threads or so appear gone, but the fix the MM thread is up. 

Yup, looks like it was added back. Much appreciated sir.

_Cletus #18 Posted 15 November 2019 - 02:07 PM

Voodoo Wizard

• Players
  • 25209 battles
  • [HAHA]

View Postj_rod, on 15 November 2019 - 07:56 AM, said:

We have a saying in logistics - In God we trust, all others bring data.

(not meant to be a religious comment)

Agreed!  This guy makes a post saying he provided proof to WG, so I'd like to see it.  If I saw actual proof of MM shenanigans, I would then believe in MM shenanigans.  Otherwise it's just ghost stories and conspiracies.  

Wrecker, my comment got deleted, but if you have issues with me, go ahead and send me a PM, I think having a convo with you involving logic would be hilarious.

https://www.blitzstars.com/api/sigs/com/1019725659.png   Avatar and sig by crpl_hicks

sFkBFSc.jpg

cheasesteak #19 Posted 15 November 2019 - 02:18 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 20441 battles
  • [COD-R]

View Post9thIDScout, on 15 November 2019 - 02:50 AM, said:

There are certain things you can do to yourself that put you low tier more often.  One of them is playing tier 5 with supremacy on, since you will always be low tier in a supremacy game. 

Another is play low tier battles.  Ever since update 5.5, low tier grinds are very fast.  Combine that with how awful and boring tiers 1-4 are now because of the great 5.5 nerfing, folks tend to grind through as fast as possible in order to get to the more fun tiers.  As a result, a lot of low tier players are playing tanks that are still in the "honeymoon" phase where they are always high tier.  Because of normal MM mechanics, and not because of any dark conspiracy, if you play low tiers these days, and are beyond the brief honeymoon period for a tank, you are going to be low tier more often than not.  Since most of your recent games are tier 4, it is not surprising you are low tier a lot.  

The fix is simple - move tier tiers 5 plus, and if playing 5, turn off supremacy.  

Edited by cheasesteak, 15 November 2019 - 02:19 PM.

... and Epstein didn’t kill himself

wrecker1968 #20 Posted 15 November 2019 - 03:36 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 45548 battles
  • [HOUSE]
v o p.  Comical- Is the fact that the moderators edit  And deleted my post on this thread. Thank you for copying and pasting it as proof.   Ironic is that things are being run on the forum The same way that The government ran their country before the Union broke up.:D

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users