Comical

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

twirlingtowardsfreedom #21 Posted 15 November 2019 - 03:42 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 31066 battles

View Postwrecker1968, on 15 November 2019 - 03:36 PM, said:

v o p.  Comical- Is the fact that the moderators edit  And deleted my post on this thread. Thank you for copying and pasting it as proof.   Ironic is that things are being run on the forum The same way that The government ran their country before the Union broke up.:D

This legit got a spit take from me. Wrecker I bet your twitter account is something else. 

wrecker1968 #22 Posted 15 November 2019 - 03:51 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 45742 battles
  • [HOUSE]

Yep. I'm going to pay for that one . Big time.

:bush::arta:

j_rod #23 Posted 15 November 2019 - 04:20 PM

719-266-2837

• Players
  • 23695 battles
  • [H0B0S]

View Postwrecker1968, on 15 November 2019 - 09:36 AM, said:

v o p.  Comical- Is the fact that the moderators edit  And deleted my post on this thread. Thank you for copying and pasting it as proof.   Ironic is that things are being run on the forum The same way that The government ran their country before the Union broke up.:D

Given that this is the NA forum, it's pretty logical to assume that the mods are most likely from the western hemisphere. Furthermore, they're not paid to do the work of moderating and receive no benefits other than having to have people like me and you give them a hard time when we disagree with their decisions. Lastly, the folks at WG that I've seen are typically in their 20s and 30s and weren't even old enough to know how what the USSR was like before glasnost. I don't want this to turn in to a political discussion, but applying your opinion of how the former USSR operated to the forums is more than a stretch. 

Truthfully, over the last year or so the forums have gotten so much better related to getting rid of some of the crap that was occurring before. The mods aren't perfect, but by and large they do a very good job of keeping it between the lines for us. 

If running my mouth determined my winrate, I'd be a Super Unicum

__Crusader6__ #24 Posted 15 November 2019 - 04:54 PM

Annoying Mod

• Players
  • 60322 battles
  • [-C6-]

View Postwrecker1968, on 15 November 2019 - 10:36 AM, said:

Wrecker, I joined the Army in 1987, my first day I was told ‘your job is to kill Russians’... 

As mods we clean up garbage here.   Folks screaming MM is broke and they personally are being targeted is comical.   You can search their stats and see the issue.    

Tank Hoarder: 386 tanks in Garage:  381/390 aced,    wallet warrior.  Loyal Original M60 owner

Sorry I haven’t aced the Smasher yet - So I’m still ruining tier 6-8 

ShootinSabot #25 Posted 15 November 2019 - 05:23 PM

Excelling at Mediocrity

• Players
  • 21252 battles
  • [SPUD]

View Postj_rod, on 15 November 2019 - 09:20 AM, said:

Given that this is the NA forum, it's pretty logical to assume that the mods are most likely from the western hemisphere. Furthermore, they're not paid to do the work of moderating and receive no benefits other than having to have people like me and you give them a hard time when we disagree with their decisions. Lastly, the folks at WG that I've seen are typically in their 20s and 30s and weren't even old enough to know how what the USSR was like before glasnost. I don't want this to turn in to a political discussion, but applying your opinion of how the former USSR operated to the forums is more than a stretch. 

Truthfully, over the last year or so the forums have gotten so much better related to getting rid of some of the crap that was occurring before. The mods aren't perfect, but by and large they do a very good job of keeping it between the lines for us. 

Could not agree more about the quality improvement on forums since the unpaid. volunteer members of this community stepped up and took over many of the duties. I much prefer this scheme of discussing game topics rather than the dumpster fire of discord and having 4+ conversations go on at once.

Full time Spud, part time potato 

Striving to be an Ambassador to help grow the game. 

Fu_Manchu_ #26 Posted 15 November 2019 - 05:38 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 11504 battles
  • [CLEAR]

View Post9thIDScout, on 14 November 2019 - 07:50 PM, said:

I ask WG over and over why I’ve been low tier 87 times over the past 100 games. I get the same scripted response. First they say It’s all random, then they just tell me they already answered the ticket. When I provide proof of the obviously rigged matchmaking, they don’t even deny it, they just say “it’s been answered”. Uh huh. Even the disciples and dweebs who worship the game have to admit this game is pathetically rigged now. Spare the tin foil comments groupies, this game is as crooked as they come.

You're playing a boatload of tier 4. That's why. Tier 4 is by far the worst tier to play right now. The tanks are garbage and you get mostly tier 5 battles. Get your tier 5s researched and bought, and play tier 5 (with supremacy turned off). Then you will be high tier most of the time.

AKA HanYolo_.

wrecker1968 #27 Posted 15 November 2019 - 11:12 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 45742 battles
  • [HOUSE]
Cletus, If you are so logical, Next time take a look at the time stamps of both of our posts.  It wasn't aimed at you. And yes I did find this   hilarious 

wrecker1968 #28 Posted 17 November 2019 - 02:57 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 45742 battles
  • [HOUSE]
Wow OP. No proof. I stick my neck out and almost get a ban. The least you could do is provide proof.   UNCOOL.

TO_Dominator #29 Posted 17 November 2019 - 04:49 AM

Divine Punishment

• Players
  • 10722 battles
  • [SASK2]

View Postwrecker1968, on 16 November 2019 - 09:57 PM, said:

Wow OP. No proof. I stick my neck out and almost get a ban. The least you could do is provide proof.   UNCOOL.

You may want to consider the possibility that he doesn't have any.

"Blitz" can't exist within a world of TDs.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users