Tournament Tiers

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Diesel_Ace #1 Posted 16 November 2019 - 04:25 PM

Private

• Players
  • 12601 battles
  • [_UF_]
The way that tournaments are setup right now essentially makes tiers 5, 7, and 9 obsolete.  My idea is to alternate the tournament brackets from 5-6, 7-8, 9-10, to 6-7, 8-9, and then just tier 10.  I think a lot of players would welcome this change.  I personally have a lot of tanks I'd love to use in tournaments in tiers 7 and 9.   

tankeatingtiger #2 Posted 16 November 2019 - 04:29 PM

Luvs His Hellkitty

• Players
  • 19611 battles
  • [DETH]

I actually love Tier 7 (when it is not getting its brains bashed in by Tier 8), and would like to see this happen. I think the balance between classes is even enough (may be slightly skewed toward heavies because of Smasher) to make for good tourney play. 

I don't really like T5, but T9 seems pretty balanced also and they deserve a shot as well. Would love to have my 30 1er in tourneys.

YouTube Channel: 

https://www.youtube....tankeatingtiger

“You'd be bitter, too, if you only had eight brain cells and your significant other was jar of warm mayonnaise”

-Blartch on Kv-2 drivers

__The_Dude_30__ #3 Posted 16 November 2019 - 05:48 PM

acrisis’s assistant

• Players
  • 21835 battles
  • [CRU2L]
It would be fun to be able to use tier 7s and 9s in tournaments. Maybe every week they alternate so that one week is 6, 8, and 10, and the other week is 7,9, and 10. I honestly couldn’t give a crap about tier 5 tournaments, but it would be fun to alternate the other tiers.

Signature by SpartacusDiablo   The king of signatures                                                                                                                       CRU2L Deputy. CRUEL/CRU2L discord: https://discord.gg/twdc4Dq

o7 RatchetGod, R.I.P.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users