Tiger P

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

stmaarten1778 #1 Posted 16 November 2019 - 06:35 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 2285 battles
  • [MOM5]
I have been playing the Tiger P and I am absolutely loving the tank. I have got 1 Ace tanker medal and 2 Radley Walter medals! I absolutely love this tank and I want to know where to go next with it... I am saving up for the Ferdinand but I can get the mini maus and I can almost get the VK. I want the Ferdinand but I can get something else if you think I would do better in something else...
I love my Tiger P :playing:

__The_Dude_30__ #2 Posted 16 November 2019 - 08:07 PM

acrisis’s assistant

• Players
  • 21835 battles
  • [CRU2L]
The Ferdinand is not a great tank, and is nothing like the Tiger P because it is a TD. The VK isn’t too good either. The gun is alright but it has no armor and mediocre mobility. The VK 100 has great armor and a punchy gun, not amazing but decent.

Signature by SpartacusDiablo   The king of signatures                                                                                                                       CRU2L Deputy. CRUEL/CRU2L discord: https://discord.gg/twdc4Dq

o7 RatchetGod, R.I.P.

Vantablack12 #3 Posted 16 November 2019 - 11:27 PM

Ugliest Player NA

• Players
  • 12309 battles
  • [K9]

View Post__The_Dude_30__, on 16 November 2019 - 03:07 PM, said:

The Ferdinand is not a great tank, and is nothing like the Tiger P because it is a TD. The VK isn’t too good either. The gun is alright but it has no armor and mediocre mobility. The VK 100 has great armor and a punchy gun, not amazing but decent.

I think we can all agree that most of the high tier German heavies are pretty mediocre.

"In a man-to-man fight, the winner is he who has one more round in his magazine." -Erwin Rommel

Kampfdackel #4 Posted 25 November 2019 - 11:02 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 26898 battles
  • [REPC1]
I used to taunt Tiger-P players and announce that I can smell the tiger-pee. Then I got one. It is a sweet tank. I've had a lot of fun in it. If you go with the Ferd. you can get the Jagdtiger, which to me is worth it.

Also tagged with Tiger P

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users