Black Friday, Blitz Fair.

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

carta_gena #1 Posted 16 November 2019 - 10:27 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 13830 battles
  • [SRT]
Anyone got any idea what tanks will be present in both of these events? (I’m personally looking into getting an e 25 and a kpfz 70 but I don’t know if they will show up as a discount on Black Friday or in the blitz fair auction.)

Vantablack12 #2 Posted 16 November 2019 - 11:26 PM

Ugliest Player NA

• Players
  • 12322 battles
  • [K9]

I'm assuming that this event will take place in 6.5, so the Chimera and the new tier X IS4 Chinese knock-off will probably be present.

They may also have T7 car, T2 light, OBJ 252U, IS2sh, PZ IV hydrostat, Panzer 58, Panther 8.8, etc etc... 

Expect to see any tank that has not been sold in the past 3 months.

"In a man-to-man fight, the winner is he who has one more round in his magazine." -Erwin Rommel

tankeatingtiger #3 Posted 17 November 2019 - 12:04 AM

Luvs His Hellkitty

• Players
  • 19611 battles
  • [DETH]

View PostVantablack12, on 16 November 2019 - 06:26 PM, said:

I'm assuming that this event will take place in 6.5, so the Chimera and the new tier X IS4 Chinese knock-off will probably be present.

They may also have T7 car, T2 light, OBJ 252U, IS2sh, PZ IV hydrostat, Panzer 58, Panther 8.8, etc etc... 

Expect to see any tank that has not been sold in the past 3 months.

The new tanks will most likely be in crates and highly prices in the Fair.

Black Friday is more of cheap bundles of numerously-times-sold tanks.

YouTube Channel: 

https://www.youtube....tankeatingtiger

“You'd be bitter, too, if you only had eight brain cells and your significant other was jar of warm mayonnaise”

-Blartch on Kv-2 drivers

__Frostbite #4 Posted 17 November 2019 - 02:06 AM

Cold as Ice

• Players
  • 25359 battles
  • [-0]

Black Friday is a clearance sale at Walmart. Common stuff that's on crazy sales. Don't expect any OP tanks. Good tanks, some, but they've probably been around for at least a year, if not 2 or more. Last year, the newest tank available was the AMX CDC, and it has already been out since February 2017 and had been basically given away during the World Cup 2018 in a feasible grind event.

Blitz Fair is a new merch drop on the Supreme website. Expect new tanks. Most likely, there will be a Tier 8,9, and/or 10 that is being debuted (the WZ-111 5A, Chimera, Centurion Action X are all possible options.) Almost everything will be on sale for a high price, but you may not see these tanks being sold for a while again. The last two Blitz Fairs have been money pits for me, I spent unwisely. Do not gamble for anything. Take what's free or buy something's guaranteed that you at least won't be able to regret as much. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Join WoT Blitz's official English Discord server!!

Click me!

PM me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord (Frost#3656) if you have any questions about WoT Blitz

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dark_Magician_Girl #5 Posted 17 November 2019 - 11:45 AM

#1 Reroll NA

• Players
  • 38310 battles
  • [_STR8]
Ok, I'll tell you this now.  Do NOT look for a tank at Black Friday.  What you want is the massive discount on premium time. You can get a year's worth of premium time for half off or less.  I've always bought a years worth of premium at the black friday sale and you cannot go wrong with the quality of life improvement.

Edited by Dark_Magician_Girl, 17 November 2019 - 11:46 AM.

STAR1 NA top 10 all-time ranked player - Blitzstars NA top 10 most winning all-time ranked player - Blitzstars NA top 10 highest career WN8 all-time ranked player - #1 ranked driver E75 STAR1 - Blitzstars 48 different vehicles with top 10 all-time NA WN8 - 35+ unique career 3000+ damage averages at high tiers - Captain of 3 top 8 NA tournament appearances - Content creator of map meta defining Blitz YT content - 1 of 3 Bushka masterclass candidates.

I am, the Dark Magician Girl

Viper8757NC #6 Posted 18 November 2019 - 02:53 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 24822 battles
  • [III-S]
THIS ^^^

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users