devs question

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Morphman11 #1 Posted 22 November 2019 - 03:59 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 32 battles
  • [2WEAK]
So, whichever WG employee who has some form of knowledge. Those Black Friday emblems that were given out last year, the year before last, or 3-5 years ago, I honestly don't remember, but are those going to remain dead like the KPF and K-91 charms or will they still be usable during the event that is upcoming?

__Frostbite #2 Posted 22 November 2019 - 10:48 AM

Cold as Ice

• Players
  • 28192 battles
  • [-0]
Looks like we're not getting any this year. I'm tired of seeing my 10/100 BF coins or tickets or whatever in my Storage.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Join WoT Blitz's official English Discord server!!

Click me!

PM me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord (Frost#3656) if you have any questions about WoT Blitz

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vantablack12 #3 Posted 22 November 2019 - 02:18 PM

Ugliest Player NA

• Players
  • 13182 battles
  • [K9]
Is the only way to get the coupons through buying something?

"In a man-to-man fight, the winner is he who has one more round in his magazine." -Erwin Rommel

"We're not just going to shoot the bastards, we're going to cut out their living guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks." -General George Patton

"Success is how high you can bounce when you hit bottom." -also Patton

"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn’t thinking" -Patton again

Also tagged with devs, question

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users