Chieftain

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

__Frostbite #1 Posted 03 December 2019 - 01:29 AM

Cold as Ice

• Players
  • 25329 battles
  • [-0]

I figure this tank doesn’t get played a lot, so anyone looking for a recent ace video here on the forums might be out of luck. Thus, I made a new thread for this. 

I also have it posted on my thread, but since this is a unique tank, I figure it could be more helpful in its own thread if someone’s searching for a Chieftain/T95 Ace. 

Anyways, enjoy!

Frostbite

https://youtu.be/9irOGnqnXks

Edit: I also apologize for the small evidence of lag in the video, I was playing on a ping that was at its lowest at 70 and its highest at 400 or so.

Edited by __Frostbite, 03 December 2019 - 01:35 AM.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Join WoT Blitz's official English Discord server!!

Click me!

PM me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord (Frost#3656) if you have any questions about WoT Blitz

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meat_Locker #2 Posted 03 December 2019 - 08:42 AM

Large Member

• Players
  • 41912 battles
  • [STRYK]

GG, my man. Love the part where it goes all Matrix at 02:25!

Your Pershing... just straight potatoing and taking round after round...

Do you like going up to the bridge? As you saw in my video on New(B)ay, I tend to go parkside.

Bellatormonk #3 Posted 05 December 2019 - 10:22 PM

Tinfoil Knight

• Players
  • 29220 battles
  • [MASHU]

Very nicely played.  If I had done that at least 3-4 red would have rushed me on the bridge instead of sitting out there getting sniped :)  If that were me that last last shot on the Skorp would have bounced or did a minimum roll dmg or 0 dmg crit and the Skorp would have gotten the kill shot :)

Let us know how the tank plays out after 100 battles (unless you are going to stick to lucky daily double battles).  Maybe play the tank 10 battles in the same 24 hr period?  Your Charioteer progress is amazing as well. 

I shelved my Chief this past week after no longer being able to carry matches like that. In the last 30 days I dropped from an All Time of nearly 60% to a whopping 44% WR in the tank.  Not sure if I changed or the "curse" occurred.

Also tagged with Chieftain

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users