• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

__Frostbite #1 Posted 05 December 2019 - 08:38 PM

Cold as Ice

• Players
  • 29091 battles
  • [-0]

Hey folks,

I should have dropped this yesterday, but I have the discord server for "Blitz Academy" up and running. Once I get the proper contributors on the server, we can start discussing exactly when and what the schedule will concern. 

Here is the link to the server. We'll be updating certain channels and posting other guides that have already been made for easy access as well.

https://discord.gg/dptz7ga

Thank you!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Join WoT Blitz's official English Discord server!!

PM me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord (Frostbite#7267) if you have any questions about WoT Blitz

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EL_Din_46 #2 Posted 05 December 2019 - 08:43 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 8086 battles

View Post__Frostbite, on 05 December 2019 - 12:38 PM, said:

Hey folks,

I should have dropped this yesterday, but I have the discord server for "Blitz Academy" up and running. Once I get the proper contributors on the server, we can start discussing exactly when and what the schedule will concern. 

Here is the link to the server. We'll be updating certain channels and posting other guides that have already been made for easy access as well.

https://discord.gg/dptz7ga

Thank you!

No, thank you. A great idea and I look forward to seeing how it develops.

This is what you get for letting rednecks play with antimatter, boss.

John Ringo, Hell’s Faire

RonaldusMaximus_ #3 Posted 05 December 2019 - 09:34 PM

Vote: Cletus/Ronaldus 2020

• Players
  • 13196 battles
  • [III-C]

As you no doubt have seen from my gameplay.. I am in more need of this than most others here!

So TankerFormallyKnownAsMaverick, For those of us who cannot make it to your training room, is there any chance a stream will be available?

Edited by RonaldusMaximus_, 05 December 2019 - 09:49 PM.

Meat_Locker #4 Posted 06 December 2019 - 12:12 AM

Large Member

• Players
  • 47802 battles
  • [TOES]
I tried joining it twice earlier and now I’m informed that the invite is expired. Any thoughts?

_Cletus #5 Posted 06 December 2019 - 01:03 AM

Voodoo Wizard

• Players
  • 27975 battles
  • [III-P]
I'm on and connected!

Dark_Magician_Girl, on 07 February 2020 - 08:59 PM, said:

Please show us on the doll where MM touched you

Avatar and graphics by crpl_hicks

KoV3LiK.jpg

__Frostbite #6 Posted 06 December 2019 - 05:27 AM

Cold as Ice

• Players
  • 29091 battles
  • [-0]

View PostMeat_Locker, on 05 December 2019 - 04:12 PM, said:

I tried joining it twice earlier and now I’m informed that the invite is expired. Any thoughts?

lol, ill try sending you a different invite through Discord. sorry bout that.

PM me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord (Frostbite#7267) if you have any questions about WoT Blitz

__Frostbite #7 Posted 06 December 2019 - 05:31 AM

Cold as Ice

• Players
  • 29091 battles
  • [-0]

View PostRonaldusMaximus_, on 05 December 2019 - 01:34 PM, said:

As you no doubt have seen from my gameplay.. I am in more need of this than most others here!

So TankerFormallyKnownAsMaverick, For those of us who cannot make it to your training room, is there any chance a stream will be available?

most likely, I won't be able to host a stream, but I have some people ready that are able to. i can still make the occasional video on YouTube, and forum threads I can still do. just like with training rooms, I usually won't be hosting them because of my erratic schedule, but I'll be organizing them.

again, now that we're coming closer to Winter Break, I might find more time to contribute more rather than lead/plan/schedule things.

Meat_Locker #8 Posted 06 December 2019 - 10:14 AM

Large Member

• Players
  • 47802 battles
  • [TOES]

View Post__Frostbite, on 06 December 2019 - 07:27 AM, said:

lol, ill try sending you a different invite through Discord. sorry bout that.

Thanks.

little_brother_of_war #9 Posted 06 December 2019 - 03:48 PM

ᎠᏁᏦᏗ ~ A-ne’-tso-di

• Players
  • 15851 battles
  • [FROST]
Nice. Thanks! :great:

Old cowboy saying #1...

”Welp...it’s a mean ol’ world.”

Old cowboy saying #2...

”If it bothers you so much, why talk about it?”

>>>============> anet’sodi’ <============<<<