• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

Unitater #21 Posted 07 December 2019 - 04:40 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 22189 battles
  • [GRIM]

View PostAugustus_Sohn, on 06 December 2019 - 11:42 PM, said:

BTW: if anyone wants to see how far the game has progressed -despite all the claims of haters who say WG never fixes anything- go look at Uni’s YouTube page and look all the way back at his first vid. Classic meat and potatoes Blitz five months after it was introduced. 

oh man that brings back memories

All tier Xs acquired. Professional premium tank collector for WoTB.

Please check out my youtubeYOUTUBE CHANNEL!

Links to my guides can be found on my about me page (on profile)

Casual tanker, forum user, and pledge signer

__Frostbite #22 Posted 08 December 2019 - 02:46 AM

Cold as Ice

• Players
  • 26881 battles
  • [_STR8]

View PostMeat_Locker, on 06 December 2019 - 12:44 AM, said:

I disagree. WG should have better nurtured their hardcore base. They should have followed the 80/20 principle.  

Each temporary burst of new blood is a sugar high & and is junk energy that is bad for the body. Catering to newbs over a mature player base requires an endless chase and marketing spend for another hit of short term players. They should have treated this as a player’s serious hobby and not some kind of mobile game for kids with a short-term profit motive. 

Sure, but you forget that the people who take the game seriously are a small minority of the playerbase. Even though its a very well built game, in that it has a massive amount of tanks you can research, an infinite amount of different battle scenarios, etc; most players still treat it like a mobile game they play while taking a dump. 

And who is Wargaming going to really cater to logically? A small minority that pays slightly more and regularly per player, or a massive playerbase that will play for 6 months and dump 80 bucks into the game? Doesn't take a genius to figure that one out, and hence why the game has catered to the short term players. 

We're lucky to have some new players step up and take the place of veterans in the community, and do good things. But even if the active people on this forum pledged never to play another battle again or make another purchase, it would a small scrape in the body of WG's profit.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Join WoT Blitz's official English Discord server!!

Click me!

PM me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord (Frost#3656) if you have any questions about WoT Blitz

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BearHawkMan #23 Posted 09 December 2019 - 11:17 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 7711 battles
  • [DFNT]

I remember you!

College as well for me now, in my second year. Mainly play eve online these days, as well as lots of modern warfare since that dropped.

YouTube: Here | Old Sig: Here

Come watch me play video games LIVE at twitch.tv/bearhawkman

Unitater #24 Posted 12 December 2019 - 02:30 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 22189 battles
  • [GRIM]

View PostBearHawkMan, on 09 December 2019 - 04:17 PM, said:

I remember you!

College as well for me now, in my second year. Mainly play eve online these days, as well as lots of modern warfare since that dropped.

Bear my boy! Glad to hear you’re well :)

concep #25 Posted 13 December 2019 - 02:02 AM

Stop Tunneling Me

• Players
  • 35720 battles
I for one welcome our new sub-50% overlords and obnoxious voices at every Twister. Thank God I haven't relapsed after leaving in January. Playing Blitz for more than 30 battles a day for 4+ years should be considered medical problem.

Tier Xs (in order of unlocking): T110E5, M48 Patton, T-62A, IS-7, E50M, IS-4, FV4202, T110E3, FV215b, Obj. 268, T110E4, Leopard 1, Obj. 140, STB-1, Obj. 263, T57 Heavy, AMX 50B, Bat Chat 25t

Most played tank: T-62A (3,100 battles)

Favorite Quotes                       #BACKFROMTHEGRAVE                                   YouTube Channel!

Blartch #26 Posted 14 December 2019 - 03:54 PM

Causer of Unrest

• Players
  • 62641 battles
  • [BRSKT]

View Postconcep, on 12 December 2019 - 09:02 PM, said:

I for one welcome our new sub-50% overlords and obnoxious voices at every Twister. Thank God I haven't relapsed after leaving in January. Playing Blitz for more than 30 battles a day for 4+ years should be considered medical problem.

How about continuing to lurk and post on forums for said games despite knowing full well it's unproductive?  Think there'a a topical cream or ointment we can apply?

__Frostbite #27 Posted 14 December 2019 - 07:49 PM

Cold as Ice

• Players
  • 26881 battles
  • [_STR8]

View PostBlartch, on 14 December 2019 - 07:54 AM, said:

How about continuing to lurk and post on forums for said games despite knowing full well it's unproductive?  Think there'a a topical cream or ointment we can apply?

well to be fair, it's not like he's wrong lol

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Join WoT Blitz's official English Discord server!!

Click me!

PM me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord (Frost#3656) if you have any questions about WoT Blitz

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blartch #28 Posted 15 December 2019 - 06:38 PM

Causer of Unrest

• Players
  • 62641 battles
  • [BRSKT]

View Post__Frostbite, on 14 December 2019 - 02:49 PM, said:

well to be fair, it's not like he's wrong lol

To be fairer, I wasn't implying he was...................ellipsises............

Unitater #29 Posted 16 December 2019 - 12:49 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 22189 battles
  • [GRIM]

View Postconcep, on 12 December 2019 - 07:02 PM, said:

damn now thats a face I wasn't expecting lol

Glad to hear you're doing better though

tankeatingtiger #30 Posted 16 December 2019 - 02:28 AM

Luvs His Hellkitty

• Players
  • 19614 battles
  • [DETH]

View PostUnitater, on 06 December 2019 - 12:27 PM, said:

Oh yeah, and how're the WG staff now? I miss CC Sly and his antics lol

WG staff has pretty much abandoned the forums for the new girl in town, the Official Servertm. There is only one WG staffer around anymore, and he only posts the update/event announcement stuff. Almost all suppressing of the First Amendment moderating is player-run.

Edited by tankeatingtiger, 16 December 2019 - 02:29 AM.

YouTube Channel: 

https://www.youtube....tankeatingtiger

“You'd be bitter, too, if you only had eight brain cells and your significant other was jar of warm mayonnaise”

-Blartch on Kv-2 drivers

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users