email account

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Vantablack12 #1 Posted 06 December 2019 - 09:18 PM

Crayon Eating World Champion

• Players
  • 16306 battles
  • [K9]
Is it possible to change my email address in my account and still keep my progress?

"In a man-to-man fight, the winner is he who has one more round in his magazine." -Erwin Rommel

"We're not just going to shoot the bastards, we're going to cut out their living guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks." -General George Patton

EL_Din_46 #2 Posted 06 December 2019 - 09:31 PM

Poet Laureate of Boris’ Den (of Iniquity)

• Players
  • 11156 battles

View PostVantablack12, on 06 December 2019 - 01:18 PM, said:

Is it possible to change my email address in my account and still keep my progress?

Apparently so. Log in, go to “Account Management” and edit your email address. There’s an SMS code that needs to be activated and other steps to be taken. The full instructions are here:  https://na.wargaming.net/support/en/products/wotb/article/10192/

This is what you get for letting rednecks play with antimatter, boss.

John Ringo, Hell’s Faire

__Frostbite #3 Posted 06 December 2019 - 11:08 PM

Cold as Ice

• Players
  • 30849 battles
  • [-0]

View PostEL_Din_46, on 06 December 2019 - 01:31 PM, said:

Apparently so. Log in, go to “Account Management” and edit your email address. There’s an SMS code that needs to be activated and other steps to be taken. The full instructions are here:  https://na.wargaming.net/support/en/products/wotb/article/10192/

This. Pretty much exactly what I did for one of my alternative accounts a long time ago.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Join WoT Blitz's official English Discord server!!

PM me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord (Frostbite#7267) if you have any questions about WoT Blitz

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Carnage_Asada_ #4 Posted 07 December 2019 - 05:27 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 8532 battles
  • [OGRE]

View PostVantablack12, on 06 December 2019 - 09:18 PM, said:

Let us know how much you get for it, when you sell it on eBay 

tedg5 #5 Posted 07 December 2019 - 12:38 PM

Tater salad

• Players
  • 57698 battles
  • [AGOGO]
Btw way, the above only works if you have already have set up a phone number for your account and the email still is active. My account has had a dead email for a few years now and no way to change cause they didn’t have the SMS thing before it happened. :sceptic:

Also tagged with email, account

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users