Voice national crew

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

nixt987 #1 Posted 08 December 2019 - 03:42 AM

Private

• Players
  • 80974 battles
  • [DD-R]

I would like for blitz to add three nations’ crew voices at a minimum.

The First Nation should be an English accent for English tanks.  I personally favor using Bushka for this for two reasons. One, he’s already on retainer of some kind with WOTB, so there shouldn’t be any issues with compensation or infringement on trademark or copyright.  Two, he’s already made a lot of videos and his vernacular could be used as a refreshing alternative to “We hit them hard!”

The second nation that should be added is the Italian voice. The progressive reloaders have become a fixture in all t8 and above games.

The third voice that needs to be added is a gravelly tank commander for the WOTB nation. He should also have a change in vernacular to provide more variety to the game. 
All of these voices could be added for free by having a competition within the WOTB community. The reward for being selected as the new voice of a nation could be something as simple as a T10 premium, or a very unique tank. The reward should be very good to entice a larger group of participants.

RommelTanker #2 Posted 08 December 2019 - 05:29 AM

He who is supremely annoying

• Players
  • 6432 battles
  • [ACTS2]

I honestly just advocate that WG export the official national crew voices of WOT PC to WOTB. 

Call me gay but the young, fresher sounding American commander for PC sounds about 100x better than the Blitz American commander. 

Something something insert joke here

tankeatingtiger #3 Posted 08 December 2019 - 06:31 PM

Luvs His Hellkitty

• Players
  • 19615 battles
  • [DETH]

View Postnixt987, on 07 December 2019 - 10:42 PM, said:

All of these voices could be added for free by having a competition within the WOTB community. The reward for being selected as the new voice of a nation could be something as simple as a T10 premium, or a very unique tank. The reward should be very good to entice a larger group of participants.

I would like to see this. A change in the stale old quotes would be great and I do like the idea of picking a voice from the community.

YouTube Channel: 

https://www.youtube....tankeatingtiger

“You'd be bitter, too, if you only had eight brain cells and your significant other was jar of warm mayonnaise”

-Blartch on Kv-2 drivers

Vantablack12 #4 Posted 08 December 2019 - 09:15 PM

Ugliest Player NA

• Players
  • 12686 battles
  • [K9]

View PostRommelTanker, on 08 December 2019 - 12:29 AM, said:

I honestly just advocate that WG export the official national crew voices of WOT PC to WOTB. 

Call me gay but the young, fresher sounding American commander for PC sounds about 100x better than the Blitz American commander. 

I really want all PC sounds in game.

"In a man-to-man fight, the winner is he who has one more round in his magazine." -Erwin Rommel

"We're not just going to shoot the bastards, we're going to cut out their living guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks." -General George Patton

"Success is how high you can bounce when you hit bottom." -also Patton

"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn’t thinking" -Patton again

Morphman11 #5 Posted 09 December 2019 - 01:06 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 32 battles
  • [2WEAK]
Instead of focusing the money and time to fix all the terrible modeling of invisible walls, spend money and time on voice actors or copy pasting audio lines because they are more important.

DeathFiesta #6 Posted 09 December 2019 - 03:55 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 5599 battles
  • [MOMB]

Gay, Seems like they could potentially cycle between them with each update, to provide a bit of variety.  Also, my wife would giggle when WOT PC americans would say "PenetrATION!"  :teethhappy:

RonaldusMaximus_ #7 Posted 12 December 2019 - 09:31 PM

Judy knocked my tooth out

• Players
  • 9691 battles
  • [III-R]

I think the Blitz American Commander sounds suspiciously like _Cletus

View Post _Cletus, on 02 July 2019 - 01:55 PM, said:

Step 1: Don't open your mouth in an alley.

Bachus131 #8 Posted 14 December 2019 - 12:16 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 26184 battles
  • [JAWZ]
Actually I want the opposite:  The ability to turn them off completely.  It is just one more thing to add to the lag for me. 
'Don't follow the lights, they will lead you to your DOOM'  ( Gollum )

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users