Why some armors are higher for 2 same vehicules?

Tank Armor Level Tier T1heavy Leopard Player

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

OSMANLITORUNU #1 Posted 09 December 2019 - 01:58 AM

Private

• Players
  • 1491 battles
  • [GOAT-]

I got a T1 heavy and in game in realise that other players with the SAME tank (T1 heavy) have a higher armor then me. I have 650 of armor and a guy have 680. One time i see a player with a 725 armored T1. Same thing with my leopard at 610 and a guy got 650 !! My leopard is fully upload and i got all the items as well. So how they got that ? 

Thank you

Morphman11 #2 Posted 09 December 2019 - 02:24 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 32 battles
Stop being a filthy peasant and buy equipment.

__Frostbite #3 Posted 09 December 2019 - 02:52 AM

Cold as Ice

• Players
  • 29672 battles

By the way, their armor is the same as yours. It's just that they have more HP than you.

And that's because they're using equipment. For credits, you can purchase equipment on each tank that helps with reload, accuracy, HP, etc. 

To get more HP, purchase the middle slot in the second row of the equipment checkerboard and use "Improved Assembly". That will increase your vehicle's HP by 6%. Now, in order to unlock that slot, you must purchase all the slots in the top row. Equip "Gun Rammer" for the top left slot, equip "Improved Modules" for the top middle slot, and equip "Coated Optics" for the third slot. That's the best load out for the T1 Heavy. I also recommend throwing on an Enhanced Gun Laying Drive, which can be found on the middle left slot.

Also, upgrading your turret will also give your tank more HP. That may be the case in your T1 Heavy in addition to not using any equipment.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Join WoT Blitz's official English Discord server!!

PM me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord (Frostbite#7267) if you have any questions about WoT Blitz

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

boris55555 #4 Posted 09 December 2019 - 04:06 AM

BORii Full Badge Society Member, and First Minister of FUNK

• Players
  • 29638 battles
  • [MINC]

View PostMorphman11, on 08 December 2019 - 09:24 PM, said:

Idk, he didn’t deserve that but I’m liking you more and more. I’m sure you don’t care. Big respect for your tank review style.

Atgm non los top down look around bar mechanic

“please commit die.”

__Frostbite #5 Posted 09 December 2019 - 06:26 AM

Cold as Ice

• Players
  • 29672 battles

View Postboris55555, on 08 December 2019 - 08:06 PM, said:

Idk, he didn’t deserve that but I’m liking you more and more. I’m sure you don’t care. Big respect for your tank review style.

lol same. i wish i could pull off his commentary but I'd get laughed off my channel.

Join WoT Blitz's official English Discord server!!

PM me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord (Frostbite#7267) if you have any questions about WoT Blitz

minitel_NA #6 Posted 09 December 2019 - 12:30 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 454 battles
  • [EUREF]

View PostOSMANLITORUNU, on 09 December 2019 - 01:58 AM, said:

I got a T1 heavy and in game in realise that other players with the SAME tank (T1 heavy) have a higher armor then me. I have 650 of armor and a guy have 680. One time i see a player with a 725 armored T1. Same thing with my leopard at 610 and a guy got 650 !! My leopard is fully upload and i got all the items as well. So how they got that ? 

Thank you

you got confused between armor, and health points (or hitpoints)

armor thickness (total thickness, includes angle) will decide if the shot goes in or not,

if it goes in, damage is deduced from your health.

If you mount the top turret, which usually has thicker armor (on it, not anywhere else), you get more HP

if you mount the according equipment, you also get more hp.

you can see armor profiles in numerous places, most well known is armor inspector at www.wotinspector.com

Minitelrose visiting from EU, occasional player/forumer in the NA

_Crusader6_ #7 Posted 26 December 2019 - 07:02 PM

The Society’s NA President

• Players
  • 67012 battles
  • [DEF]

View PostMorphman11, on 08 December 2019 - 09:24 PM, said:

Lol.   

Tank Hoarder: 404 tanks in Garage:  420/420 Played Tanks Aced

NON LINE OF SIGHT MISSILES ARE AN AWFUL MECHANIC 

Wallet Warrior: Loyal Original M60 owner

Also tagged with Tank, Armor, Level, Tier, T1heavy, Leopard, Player

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users