Jump to content


Experiment: since I lose no matter what I do...


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
15 replies to this topic

Stratocaster_ #1 Posted 12 December 2019 - 06:42 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Players
  • 52948 battles
  • 26
  • [ZAP-U]
  • Member since:
    09-06-2017

I have three accounts. On all three, no matter how hard I fight, my teams are consistently slaughtered, and I'm left cursing and wanting to throw my computer out the window.

 

So...I'm going to do an experiment. I'm going to just be afk in every game. I'm going to play a couple of hundred like this and see if it has any effect at all on my win rate.

 

All my wr's have been stuck in low 50s for years.

 

 


Edited by Stratocaster_, 12 December 2019 - 06:56 AM.


Stratocaster_ #2 Posted 12 December 2019 - 06:56 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Players
  • 52948 battles
  • 26
  • [ZAP-U]
  • Member since:
    09-06-2017

4 games played so far in my Leopard. I was afk in all 4 battles. 

 

75% wr



Stratocaster_ #3 Posted 12 December 2019 - 07:05 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Players
  • 52948 battles
  • 26
  • [ZAP-U]
  • Member since:
    09-06-2017

now 4 of 6

 

66.67% wr



plsdontkillmexxx #4 Posted 12 December 2019 - 07:38 AM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 11706 battles
  • 1,188
  • [AMTH]
  • Member since:
    01-07-2019

View PostStratocaster_, on 12 December 2019 - 04:42 PM, said:

I have three accounts. On all three, no matter how hard I fight, my teams are consistently slaughtered, and I'm left cursing and wanting to throw my computer out the window.

 

So...I'm going to do an experiment. I'm going to just be afk in every game. I'm going to play a couple of hundred like this and see if it has any effect at all on my win rate.

 

All my wr's have been stuck in low 50s for years.

 

 

Since your WR is above 50% your teams are winning more often than losing, so I don't know what you have to complain about. And going AFK is not fair to the rest of the team.

 


Edited by plsdontkillmexxx, 12 December 2019 - 07:40 AM.


__Frostbite #5 Posted 12 December 2019 - 07:52 AM

    Cold as Ice

  • Players
  • 29429 battles
  • 3,101
  • [-0]
  • Member since:
    06-13-2016
This thread makes me want to curse and throw my computer out of the window

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Join WoT Blitz's official English Discord server!!

PM me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord (Frostbite#7267) if you have any questions about WoT Blitz

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Morphman11 #6 Posted 12 December 2019 - 08:47 AM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 32 battles
  • 1,210
  • Member since:
    04-12-2011
Keep going AFK but this time don’t even log into or open the application, I think that will increase your win rate. 

_TheKidd_ #7 Posted 12 December 2019 - 09:13 AM

    Junior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 6255 battles
  • 240
  • Member since:
    05-11-2019

View Post__Frostbite, on 12 December 2019 - 07:52 AM, said:

This thread makes me want to curse and throw my computer out of the window

This.  At least OMK would play SOMETIMES.



acrisis #8 Posted 12 December 2019 - 09:24 AM

    The Society ™ ***** Diplomat

  • Players
  • 20846 battles
  • 12,242
  • [III-C]
  • Member since:
    12-27-2014

Running multiple accounts ... is a waste of time and energy, really, as no account benefits from the good work and time put in on another. 

 

You appear to be playing less well than you used to, which goes hand in hand with winning less. 

 

As far as your experiment. That’s a totally below par. Serial intentional unfair play deserves the ban hammer. You complain about your teams, but now you’re making it 6 v 7 for your team ... by intentionally going AFK ... Unreal. 


 

Forum essentials:  > Desktop mode 
Check recent threads. Check WG staff threads. Use search.
    > WG Bugs and current update     > Feedback     > Vehicle Bay     > Guides     > Videos 

 

     BE  (+)   

 [ NEW > ]  Lag, Packet Loss, Ghost Shells, Networking and more demystified usingPingPlotter (free)  
Blitz Community Coalition | Looney Tooners | Triarii
Blitz University | Basic Training  |  Mentor  |  The Pingplotter Guy

 


Explixiit_ #9 Posted 12 December 2019 - 12:38 PM

    Wannabe unicum

  • Players
  • 24465 battles
  • 749
  • [-RVG-]
  • Member since:
    07-15-2015
Im sorry, why would you go afk ​purposely 

1014855156.png

So basically I legit don't ever look at the forum anymore because I mainly look at it during school. My school banned the site you go to log in and I couldn't post, and I'd rather devote my time when on my home computer to playing the game. So yeah basically why I vanished from the forum. Its not like I posted a lot anyways lol 

my crappy stats= here

and for the life of me I cant find a pfp that is small, this one is getting old 

 


tedg5 #10 Posted 12 December 2019 - 12:59 PM

    Tater salad

  • Players
  • 54539 battles
  • 5,474
  • [AGOGO]
  • Member since:
    07-04-2014

I looked at your stats on this account:

1. You have primarily played tiers 3-4, and some 5, just recently getting a few at 6.

2. Your WR peaked at tier 4 and is dropping for 5-6.

3. Your stats all have been dropping for last 90 days as you move up the tiers.

4. I believe you really need to play more at the tiers 4-5 till you can constantly win there. Maybe try to get WR of all your tier 5s above 50%. Another idea Is set a goal to win 2 in a row at 3-4 to earn a tier 5 game. 

5. Your WR drop seems more related to your poorer performance at higher tiers. Concentrate on staying alive while being in top 3 for damage at tier 4.

 

Really just try to learn basic skills, maybe toon some with better players. You should be good enough at whatever tier you are in to be able to contribute as low tier In a match consistently. Once you can do that you are ready for a higher tier.   :playing:


Edited by tedg5, 12 December 2019 - 01:00 PM.


_Cletus #11 Posted 12 December 2019 - 01:35 PM

    Voodoo Wizard

  • Players
  • 28550 battles
  • 6,828
  • [III-P]
  • Member since:
    04-03-2016

I looked at your stats, you're probably more help to the team as an afk, loser.

 

People like this just piss me off so much.  You suck so you blame other players, blame MM, and then you afk every game to retaliate, but the whole issue is cause you suck.  

 

By the way, you suck, go f yourself.


Dark_Magician_Girl, on 07 February 2020 - 08:59 PM, said:

Please show us on the doll where MM touched you

 

Avatar and graphics by crpl_hicks

 

KoV3LiK.jpg

 

RonaldusMaximus_ #12 Posted 12 December 2019 - 01:38 PM

    Vote: Cletus/Ronaldus 2020

  • Players
  • 14036 battles
  • 3,530
  • [III-C]
  • Member since:
    01-01-2012

View Post_Cletus, on 12 December 2019 - 08:35 AM, said:

I looked at your stats, you're probably more help to the team as an afk, loser.

 

People like this just piss me off so much.  You suck so you blame other players, blame MM, and then you afk every game to retaliate, but the whole issue is cause you suck.  

 

By the way, you suck, go f yourself.

 

God I love you so much _Cletus


 


j_rod #13 Posted 12 December 2019 - 03:21 PM

    Better Looking Than Cletus, and The Forum Jester

  • Players
  • 27797 battles
  • 2,073
  • [H0B0S]
  • Member since:
    05-04-2011
Why feed the troll? This dude is clearly fishing for attention. Just ignore him.

Working as intended
 

It was never fair... but it was fun! - Krietenstein34 

 


p30_1 #14 Posted 12 December 2019 - 04:25 PM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 35388 battles
  • 758
  • [OI1ST]
  • Member since:
    07-20-2014

To all you people that say to the OP , you suck , you no good at game , go f yourself , looks like you need attn. ect.ect. Ect. Yall are the people that suck pure shetty people i might say. The op never say one thing personaly to any one of yall ,but yall people insist on calling Op names ,pure fkn sicko’s here yall should be cool ask the guy for platoon help him out leave some tips, but instead yall leave negative vibes. Guaranteed none of yall and i meen none of yall would say this to his face irl ya bet your sweet  [edited]there would be conflict. But yall hide behind your keyboard and ACT like tuffguys . Pfffffff its a game op can do what he wants. Oh yea MERRY CHRITSMAS , you misserable people.



_Cletus #15 Posted 12 December 2019 - 04:32 PM

    Voodoo Wizard

  • Players
  • 28550 battles
  • 6,828
  • [III-P]
  • Member since:
    04-03-2016

View Postp30_1, on 12 December 2019 - 10:25 AM, said:

To all you people that say to the OP , you suck , you no good at game , go f yourself , looks like you need attn. ect.ect. Ect. Yall are the people that suck pure shetty people i might say. The op never say one thing personaly to any one of yall ,but yall people insist on calling Op names ,pure fkn sicko’s here yall should be cool ask the guy for platoon help him out leave some tips, but instead yall leave negative vibes. Guaranteed none of yall and i meen none of yall would say this to his face irl ya bet your sweet  [edited]there would be conflict. But yall hide behind your keyboard and ACT like tuffguys . Pfffffff its a game op can do what he wants. Oh yea MERRY CHRITSMAS , you misserable people.

 

If he asked for help, he'd get help.  If he says he's going afk every game, he can go f himself.  You don't know who I am IRL, but if you did, you'd realize that I would say it to his face, or to yours.

 

You can go f yourself too.


Dark_Magician_Girl, on 07 February 2020 - 08:59 PM, said:

Please show us on the doll where MM touched you

 

Avatar and graphics by crpl_hicks

 

KoV3LiK.jpg

 

_Crusader6_ #16 Posted 12 December 2019 - 04:40 PM

    The Society’s NA President

  • Players
  • 66603 battles
  • 14,015
  • [DEF]
  • Member since:
    12-08-2014

View Postp30_1, on 12 December 2019 - 11:25 AM, said:

To all you people that say to the OP , you suck , you no good at game , go f yourself , looks like you need attn. ect.ect. Ect. Yall are the people that suck pure shetty people i might say. The op never say one thing personaly to any one of yall ,but yall people insist on calling Op names ,pure fkn sicko’s here yall should be cool ask the guy for platoon help him out leave some tips, but instead yall leave negative vibes. Guaranteed none of yall and i meen none of yall would say this to his face irl ya bet your sweet  [edited]there would be conflict. But yall hide behind your keyboard and ACT like tuffguys . Pfffffff its a game op can do what he wants. Oh yea MERRY CHRITSMAS , you misserable people.


I'd say it to both of you face to face.

   I figured the OP was an alt of yours - but he's in a different state.

 

 


 

 
Tank Hoarder: 404 tanks in Garage:  418/418 Played Tanks Aced
 
NON LINE OF SIGHT MISSILES ARE AN AWFUL MECHANIC 
 
    Wallet Warrior: Loyal Original M60 owner
 
 

 





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users