t1 tank t1 heavy

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

tankist22 #1 Posted 15 December 2019 - 01:42 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 48453 battles
  • [MSTRY]

First, even though this tank looks kind of dummy to me, I like it when I use it. It gives an opportunity for dominating a battle. No wonder a lot is needed to Ace it. Heck, 2.8K and 5 destroyed red tank is really a lot for tier V. Got me to #2 in hall of fame (all servers). Anyhow, off my list now. :) Heading to M6. I leave T1 with 76 battles and 69% of WR.

:medal:

__Frostbite #2 Posted 15 December 2019 - 02:19 AM

Cold as Ice

• Players
  • 29460 battles
  • [-0]
good game man, 2.8k in Tier 5 is solid

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Join WoT Blitz's official English Discord server!!

PM me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord (Frostbite#7267) if you have any questions about WoT Blitz

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Texas_Tyrant #3 Posted 15 December 2019 - 03:03 AM

The Philosophical Tank Farmer

• Players
  • 10249 battles
  • [UTC]

Nice!

T1 Heavy is my favorite tier 5. I sucked in it at first, but after the buff and I topped all modules it seems OP in good hands. You have to know how to use it. Currently I have 129 battles and 62% WR. Hope to get WR to 70%. If anyone wants to platoon let me know. Going hull down and wiggling is best tactic for it. Watch your sides though they're butter thin!

At the map with the bridge on the far side west if looking from south I immediately rush bridge to get hull down and can bounce 2K damage off it usually. M6 is ok larger T1 take me a while to like it. Still don't right now but just takes time to learn! :) 

GL on battle field!

Texas_Tyrant

Edited by Texas_Tyrant, 15 December 2019 - 03:04 AM.

We Want Israeli Tanks In Game! Merkava MK 1 Fits In Game!

"Remember the Alamo, remember Goliad" and tank with Vengeance!

Fun fact: There are 15 MBT in game already!

Also tagged with t1 tank, t1 heavy

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users