Mega-gihugic update to the credit coefficients thread!

credit coefficients update

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Posit1ve_ #1 Posted 17 December 2019 - 08:37 PM

Credits Master

• Players
  • 60765 battles
  • [_V_]

http://forum.wotblitz.com/index.php?/topic/58556-updated-credit-earnings-for-65-missing-a-few-new-tanks/page__fromsearch__1

So after not doing anything for the last 9-10 months, I've decided to finally update the credit coefficients thread by updating the numbers for all tanks in the game.

I originally hadn't been updating it since tank-compare.blitzstars.com effectively made me obsolete by using data from replays from map inspector to automatically calculate coefficients.

However, it's still nice to be able to see all the credit coefficients in one page, so using the data from blitzstars, I've updated the credit coefficients thread with their numbers, which I believe are likely to be relatively more accurate than mine, since a lot of my numbers are based off coefficients from work done literally like 4 years ago. Some tanks have been shuffled around a little, but most were unchanged, or had only very slight changes. Note that tanks that were within a 1.0% difference between my numbers and blitzstars were not changed, since Blitzstars rounds to the nearest percent.

The one place where there were massive changes was tiers 5 and below. After rereading the patch notes for 5.5, https://wotblitz.com/en/news/updates/update-5-5/, I saw this little line 

Block Quote

The profitability of these vehicles was adjusted according to the new prices.

Which is the only mention of any low tier credit coefficient changes. What this line doesn't tell you is that actually, 5.5 utterly obliterated low tier credit coefficients. The new lowest credit coefficient in the game is... 28%... on the M2 light. 28%! And even on tier 5's, the median credit coefficient on tech tree tanks dropped from like ~105% to ~70%  (super rough estimates). Although tanks that were removed from the tech tree, and premiums did not have their coefficients nuked; only tanks that remained in the tech tree were nuked.

Anyway, hopefully you guys enjoy the new, more accurate, up-to-date list!

Merry Christmas y'all!

336 tanks in the garage!

Your local friendly credits guru: http://forum.wotblit...__fromsearch__1  (Most upvoted post on the forums!!!!)

Certified Batignolles Chatillon 25t addict

__Frostbite #2 Posted 17 December 2019 - 09:07 PM

Cold as Ice

• Players
  • 29668 battles
Thanks for updating :medal:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Join WoT Blitz's official English Discord server!!

PM me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord (Frostbite#7267) if you have any questions about WoT Blitz

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RonaldusMaximus_ #3 Posted 17 December 2019 - 09:30 PM

Vote: Cletus/Ronaldus 2020

• Players
  • 14524 battles
  • [III-C]
This makes me happy! Thank you!

boris55555 #4 Posted 18 December 2019 - 12:30 AM

BORii Full Badge Society Member, and First Minister of FUNK

• Players
  • 29528 battles
  • [MINC]
I had been sad for ten month. I still keep your thread next to the game on my phone desktop

Atgm non los top down look around bar mechanic

“please commit die.”

_Zakalwe_ #5 Posted 18 December 2019 - 10:26 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 25652 battles
  • [AGILE]
Damn you weren’t joking, WG really did nerf low tier earnings hard. They made a lot of noise about lowering the cost of equipment etc. to make low tiers more affordable for new players but did this? Makes no sense to me.

RonaldusMaximus_ #6 Posted 18 December 2019 - 01:40 PM

Vote: Cletus/Ronaldus 2020

• Players
  • 14524 battles
  • [III-C]

View Postboris55555, on 17 December 2019 - 07:30 PM, said:

I had been sad for ten month. I still keep your thread next to the game on my phone desktop

Wow.. You too?? lol!

minitel_NA #7 Posted 21 December 2019 - 08:45 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 454 battles
  • [EUREF]

Quite amazing work there. 

also, about all tier 1-5 coefficient being nuked, that all makes the Shinobi even more worthy. 
$99.99 sort of worthy.

Minitelrose visiting from EU, occasional player/forumer in the NA

tankeatingtiger #8 Posted 25 December 2019 - 03:02 AM

Luvs His Hellkitty

• Players
  • 25336 battles
  • [DETH]

View PostRonaldusMaximus_, on 18 December 2019 - 08:40 AM, said:

Wow.. You too?? lol!

That other World of Tanks thing better be the Den. 

YouTube Channel: 

https://www.youtube....tankeatingtiger

“You'd be bitter, too, if you only had eight brain cells and your significant other was jar of warm mayonnaise”

-Blartch on Kv-2 drivers

Also tagged with credit, coefficients, update

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users